A show where you are the protagonist

>a show where you are the protagonist
Genius. Now this is self-inserting. Is pseudo-interactive anime the future?

It's testing the market for a VR anime.

I hope this doesn't catch on. I don't want to be in an anime, I want to watch other characters who are better than me in an anime.

>I don't want to be in an anime

Too much work. I'm energy-saving, I'd rather watch others do it for me.

>Kantoku designs
How the fuck did I miss this show? Downloading asap.

It's pretty shitty that they don't keep it in first person, all the random camera angles really fuck up muh interaction, that and the responses the 'MC' give are completely bullshit and doubt any of us would ask them.

>I want to watch other characters who are better than me in an anime.
Fuck no, why do you think I refused to watch kimi no nawa or any other show that currenly air this season?

Current girl is built for sex. I hope she gets it.

Is there character design done by Kantoku?

You don't want to see cute girls staring right into your soul? What's wrong with you?

>lets throw in a token loli for the pedos

ONEE-SAN FUCKING WHEN

>JK insemination project.

Um, those aren't random. All angles are first person.

No, it makes me uncomfortable if people look at me. I'd rather watch anime and self-insert as the MC.

She's made for breeding. And the way she looks at me... God damn

I was thinking the same thing.
Picked the fuck up.

She wants to fuck, right?

This show makes me want to move to nipland.

So how would you guys react if a random 2D cutie would ask for your help to "learn" then to accompany her to the sento?

I would probably realize that I got trapped in a virgin otaku wish-fulfillment fantasy.

>This show makes me want to move to nipland
About that, I recently started to get ads about finding best apartments to live in japan after I started watching this show.

And how would you solve that?

As per the genre conventions, you usually escape by fucking the girl(s).

I'm too much of a normie to enjoy this -- it felt waaay to creepy, couldn't even finish the first episode

Man the fuck up