Woman calls her husband to tell him she cheated on him

cliptrend.com/woman-calls-husband-26-years-tell-cheated-big-black-cck-last-night/

So WTF Sup Forums. A woman who was married for 26 years. Tells her husband that she fucked another man. BBC no less. Her daughter who probably burns coal also cheers on her mom .

WHITE MEN GET CHEATED ON MORE THAN ANY OTHER RACE!!!!

Who else is MGTOW here?

So if your wife fucked another man what would you do?

Is there any point in getting a gf any more?

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES!!!!!!
ALL WOMEN CHEAT WITH BBC!!!!!!

Why do white men get cheated on more than any other race. We are the best looking, we have the money, all blacks have is big dicks. This that all women want?

Get over it and live with her, or divorce her and be poor. Especially if you have kids.

YEA NIGGA

White hoes love the bbc nigga

You better cuff your ho when she around BBC otherwise your gonna get a call like this wonderbread simp :)

YOU CRAKKKERS better get used that

because we taking your hoes all the time

you know how many married thots i fucked

i dont give a fuck with the husband shows up

i want the bitch nigga to show up

i whoop his ass and fuck his wife thr next day

Your hoes cheat on because you have small cocks and you suck as sex

thats why we fuck so many white women

i dont think there is a black man alive who hasn’t fucked a white slut nigga

Tyrone, you complete fucking nigger. Gtfo with your dick memes

Shut up honkey you just mad i fucking all the white hoes nigga

Facefcking them
fucking them in the ass
i even sell their ass for money sometimes to the homies

I don't see anyone white in your picture at all. Man, you niggers are fucking DUMB

Nigga my dick is huge nigga ask your wife your mom and your daughter

This bitch is clearly white. What else she? She is getting blacked and there is nothing we can do about it. Black men are stealing all the women.

Most blacks have Massive black cocks. That is why they getting all the women. That is why so many women cheat with BBC.

no one gets cheated on more than white guys.

He deserves it for falling for the ovarian jew. All he had to do was wait for the inevitable purge.

The white guy that makes these posts must be jacking off furoiusly pretending to be the girl in the relationship he describes.

bix nood muhfugga

I appreciate your shilling against niggers but work on your nigger speak. You have to step up your baiting game. Also tone down und reddit spacing

Why do you fuck married white women probably nigger. These women were probably pure before they fucked you. Now they are black dick crazed animals. They prolly fuck 10 black dicks at once and have all the black men cum on her face. Then the prolly pee on her after they are done. They probably do double anal and triple vaginal on our women. What is going on pol?

The tiniest dick I’ve seen is on a black who worshipped my huge white cock Bc he was inferior w his tiny dick.

I used to think that saying that did something. However it does nothing. They are getting all the white pussy and we are not getting shit. Lots of whites have never gotten laid at all. Lots have to have sex with women who are not white because all the white women are getting blacked.

How many guys are jerking off right now. I’m so uncomfortable

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU QUEERS. White men are truing gay because black men are getting all the pussy. If we do ever get laid our women will cheat on us with BBC.

this

GIVE UP ON WOMEN

THEY WILL ALL CHEAT WITH BBC

Stop jerking off Hans

YOU SELL OUR WOMEN FOR MONEY?
HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
FUCK YOU NIGGER!!!!!

> black men objectify and dehumanize themselves

What - exactly is the problem? It solves itself...

> be cryptocommie
> gets out lube

YEA TYRONE TELL US IN GREAT DETAIL HOW U WHORE OUT OUR PRECIOUS WHITE ANGELS.

Lol i cuck you white faggots all the dam time

its easy asf too nigga easy asf

The married white hoes haven’t had good dick in years. Especially if there husband is white. They beg me for the dick snd they dont even care if there hubby finds out.

These hoez want their man to feel like a little cuckboi

> be a nigger
> realize all your good for is destroying white culture

WAIT.

Yes if you crakkkers dont want to get your feelings hurt

stay away from women.

trailer trash shit.

Im getting laid
you anit getting shit

remember that lmaooo

As usual nogs are too busy bragging and saying SHEIIT to realize the big picture. They’re just pieces of meat, just like they were pre 1850. I personally think niggers crave being treated like products.

>the latina at the end
fake and gay

This. The nogs are getting the like bottom rung of our women - the worthless whores who make shit mothers. So again , this problem solves itself.

>Disregard females, acquire currency

But at the end of the day, even if what you say is true, you are still a stupid loai clue Savage fucking nigger that will never amount to anything. You think you're so cool because you get some pussy? Wow, pussy. What an amazing person you must be.

Lmaooo your dam right

your hoes are nasty asf i make them do all kinds of fucked up shit

They lick my ass and i fart them

they lick my toilet seat then i fuck their head in the toilet and fuck them

i pee in a water bottle make make them drink it

nigga i slap them and call them a black cock slut and a BBC whore

i spit on them and i cum on their face

i make them walk around with my cum on their face.

begone cuck

Jelly ass whiteboi

im getting laid and you anit getting shit

if i need money i just pimp the hoez i fuck nigga

even if they have a man they still fuck other dudes for me and give me the paper.

thats cuckboi talk

janitors delete this shit

Whitebois turn gay because they were raped by other whitebois and they liked it

or they liked pussy and then they got their ho took by BBC

crakkker is mad asf he had to think about being a future cuckboi.

Shut up you samefagging cuckold.
Fucking niggers.

White hoez are easy to pimp nigga

After i fuck them degrade them they beg for more

Even after i do ass to mouth with no lube
even after i choke them while i fuck them
even after i take off the condom and make them swllow my nut

These hoez want to fuck like ten men at once

So i post them on CL i tell them that they men are just here to fuck

but then guys pay me before they fuck

Top dollar too

i make stacks on stacks nigga

the hoez dont get shit

and their hubbys still don’t know nigga ;)

why do white women want to turn all white men into cucks? Its either never get laid, get a gf and get your heart broken, or just watch your gf get dicked down by 5 BBCs at the same time.

The united states od Americuck.

Huehuehue 56% and cuckolds.

this is all women. All women fuck BBC

>ever consider marrying a woman
What is wrong with you?

you're also getting shot by the police

THIS NEVER GET MARRIED UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR WIFE TO CHEAT ON YOU WITH BBC

Thats the american 56% lol.

this is our wives duaghters moms

getting sick on, choked while fucked, pissed on, gangbanged by ten BBCs. Anal sex, getting sold for sex, getting slapped and facefucked till they puke.

HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS STOP POL?

Nice troll lmao everyone knows black people can't connect to the web.

AMERICA WOULD BE MORE WHITE IF BBC DID NOT TAKE ALL THE WOMEN.

Does anyone still fall for this obvious depopulation scheme? Agenda 21 is in full swing.

WE NEED THE TRUTH TO SPREAD

WE ARE LOSING OUR WOMEN TO BBC

its the truth women are fucking bbc there we have to stop it.

its because white men are cucks for women and allow them to walk all over you. you give them the power to be like that. only you are to blame, no one. i suggest you learn from the arabs.

Beat the shit out of her and throw her out. Then beat the shit out of the guy she cheated on me with. Don't give a fuck.

Show proof. Lmao but we know you won't. You're afraid of retaliation from the white man, as do all black people.

Lol whitebois are all cucks

they wouldn’t do shit if they caught me in bed with their wife.

>No women still looks good after 26 years of marriage
Best case scenario is she got married at 18, which would make her 44 by now, the guy actually won the jackpot

Prove that im a pimp? You want me to record a deal go down or something?

He is still a cuck. His own daughter says yea mom fuck that BBC i love BBC also. The dad is pissed asf he people will kill him self.

You cant crakkker

we stealing your women you can’t do shit about it either

lamooooo

>white

Smokers are black on the inside.

Whatever helps you feel better for getting your ho took.

Kill her, the kids, the dude she fucked, and start building bombs to go out with a bang.

Who gives a fuck?
If she cheats on you, either cheat back or simply get a divorce.

MGTOW is nothing but an absolute garbage solution to women since they'll just implement bachelor taxes and eventually send death squads to eliminate single white males.
Anybody who falls for this shit deserves their fate.

Can I be MGTOW if I am LGBTQIQCAPGNGFNBAQQIP2SAAFAGPBDSMIAAP++?

Then why has every single black man inn america fucked a white women if this chart is true?

It has to do with their egos. They enjoy ruining the life of someone they love and they know whites are much less likely to murder them because they don't murder as much as blacks. It's all an ego trip, all the bad things people do are to feed their own painbody and identify as that pain.

So we are just supposed to let BBC fuck all the women?

No, but if you want we can respect your wishes and put you in an oven seperate from the jews.

Based. White women were built for black dick.

this is the only correct answer

This chart is clearly a lie cuase i fucked plenty of white hoez

nigga all my niggas have too.

Another gay ass whitebois lol

thats cool well fuck your women

Hol up!
So you be sayin dem white ass mothafuckas be havin lil dicks, while da black kangz r hung af and got dem white hoez runnin after them? Dayum, u woke brotha. Could ve been entering da space progamz'n'sheit and be space kang now, so y u still wastin time tryin to teach dem rayciss white crackas here?

This thread looks like sholomo and Tyrone teamed up

Yes.

Ok Heim fuck off back to your Jew board.....

Idk maybe they are lying niggers who say stupid shit to get reverence from their dumb nigger friends

Hating ass crakkker

all black men have dicked down a white ho

white hoss are easy asf to fuck nigga

black bois fear the Germanic man. The Germanic man, being the tallest, strongest and most muscular man of any race of man is admired for his masculinity. I am 6'7'' little 5'9 black boi. I have fucked 59 BLACK GIRLS THIS YEAR ALREADY. I also fucked turkish an d arab girls but they are filthy stinking whores. Stay mad little black boi, I get prime white/black pussy and you get used up single mother pussy.

Bro nogs are the biggest fags. What are u even talking about. I fuck niggers all the time up the ass when their girlfriend is getting their weave fixed.

It looks like that the nigger has an erection too.

The black boi knows he is dominated, and he likes that. Fun fact': niggers are the most gay race, infact most nigger have a fetish which involves being raped in the ass by a big white man. Disguting homo nogs

This.

All noggers crave white male domination.

fucking based

Will you fucking faggots keep your cuck fetish shit off Sup Forums, jesus fucking christ this shit doesn't belong here, it has nothing to do with Sup Forums

Dumbass crakkker
you can make up as many lies as you want and even if you do fuck black girls cool i dont give a shit

im pimp white married hoez and happy about it lol

Hans I made a roadtrip in Germany last february this year and the turkish girls looked and fucked way better than those in the Netherlands? What gives?

Also, it's pretty fucking funny that ozturk and abdul think they have a pure virgin wife but they've al done BWC before.

Mad at the truth whiteboi?

The black man has a bigger dick though