This entire board is just the last death cries of Western man being drowned out by the waves of globalism...

This entire board is just the last death cries of Western man being drowned out by the waves of globalism, rising feminism and interracial breeding. Conservative and white identity politics can only cling desperately onto relevance in a world where Mother Nature herself is closing the book on white supremacy. In 1000 years scientists (who will all be black, asian and brown by the way) will study the digital archives of this board to try and understand what exactly went wrong with the Caucasoidal race leading up to their eventual extinction from the genepool outside of small traces of their genealogy found in almost entirely mixed or mostly black/brown people. What they will find is a declining minority of people who's hatefulness bigotry blinded them from seeing any real constructive means of racial perseverance in a changing world.

This is how the white race ends. Not with a bang, but with a shitpost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txtBJhL2pt0
youtu.be/fBtpuzM406s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice now that kid will hate niggers

You're half right

>Subsidized immigration in an attempt to atone for existential guilt.
>Mother Nature.
In 1000 years Dr. Patel will be hiding behind the Last White Policeman™ as hoards of somalians come for his remaining antibiotics.

>Nice now that kid will hate niggers and become a socially inept loser who hates himself even more than he hates niggers.
>Eventually that kid will be shitposting about how much he hates niggers while the black kid who beat the shit out of him is probably boning his younger sister in the adjacent room and his divorcee mother is arranging a liason with a black dude half her age.
>he'll continue moaning on and on about how all of the world's problems are caused by black people and modern feminism being the reason he can't get a girlfriend while both his sister and mother are pregnant with melanated children.

Yeah sounds about right.

More like Dr. Patel will be working at the Somalian Society for Science studying the corpse of The Last Caucasoid™ trying to figure out if it was societal factors or just weak biological makeup that lead to the death of the white man.

nahh the white kid deserved to get fucked up cause off all that autistic tekken shit

this is actually the correct answer

everything else I've typed is just bait. Kid thought he was Conor McGregor or something.

>leaf trickster

it's just really fun and easy to make fun of Sup Forums

Jokes on you: when we're all gone, the Asians aren't going to put up with your shit.

>Jokes on us. When we're all gone, the Asians are going to put out for your dick.

>Western man
Go home Vladimir, you're falling down drunk again! And take your Krokodil hooker sister with you

That won't happen, though. Actually the problem with blacks and Asians is just that Asians are relentlessly, insanely competitive

Most whites find living around Asians never mind working with them a misery, I can't imagine what it would be like being black

No ones scared of Asians.

He deserved that hit, he kicked the nigger in the balls.

If you believe this why are you wasting time posting here?

The real red pill is that most of you snow niggers are spiritually impoverished and are disconnected from something other races can easily connect to with practice.

There's a big difference between living with a few Asians and living in a whole city or country of them

They aren't physically dangerous of course for the most part, but living around them is psychologically draining as shit.

Thats exactly what it is.

>"Rrrrrggg!! Stop being mean to us or we will you all!! W-we'll burn then whole world down if we have to!"

Stfu lmao White ppl came from albinism. A disease. Then you covered it up and wrote it out of your history, due to your shame.

>Stfu lmao White ppl came from albinism. A disease. Then you covered it up and wrote it out of your history, due to your shame.
>Being this retarded while even trying to bait.

Don't you have a dog to suck off?

When I go out I’m taking a couple niggers and kikes with me

>disconnected from something other races can easily connect to with practice.
Judging by the picture you posted, that thing must be drugs.

stfu faggot. fucking albino descended and deeply ashamed of it.

hey i noticed this ever since i started living in east and SEA, playing my favorite online MOBA i could never quite explain why its harder here than back home. its not that asians are more skilled at this game or any of these games, its just that they try so very very hard. but when it comes to the actual teamwork, creativity style points or critical thinking required to outwit your opponent, they are retarded as fuck even up to the almost-pro level divisions in the leaderboard.

DAY OF THE RAKE

Do you want lessons in baiting ? Or should I just keep laughing as you flail around in the shallow end cuse your floaties fell off ?

That's the spirit! I'm with this guy.
Fuck globalism and especially fuck Muslims.

And with it, all forms of technology, medical advancement, architecture, will go with him. And many millennium will pass of mud huts, shitting in the rivers we bath in, disease, famine. It will be up to the Asians to save this world.

Albinism is still better than dark skin, sickle cell anaemia, high prevalence of AIDS and lack of ciilization.

I thinkits pretty funny that OP thinks that "mother nature" is doing this. It literally takes every other arce to juoin with each other to beat us or take us donw. it takes a whole world movement to take down the smallest racial minority on the planet. It takes laws, policies, and all the help the world can get while theyre at it to carry out this plan. If it was only mother nature at play then whites would have wiped out everyone by now. Our superiority is not even comparable.

Nothing to be proud of. id have more respect if we went to war or had a genocide against each other with no rules or govt. But we all know who wins that one as history has shown us.

hard to preserve your race when every force on the planet is against you. Oh well, when do we kick this thing off because i would love to test your little theory. Bring back slavery when?

i live in the USA by the way so i know exactly what filthy niggers and spics are all about.

Nope albinism is a deficieny disease. Thats why you choose to lie about it your origins and play make believe. Dark skin makes white skin.

It only took your insecurity and wickedness on the internet to take you down. You did this to yourself. No one did this to you. You are unfit to lead. You have fallen.

What are you doing in East Asia, dumb spic. Go back to your own kingdom.

Kek this guy again, by your definition of pseudoscience being a nigger is neuron deficiency disease which leads to low iq and emotional violent outbursts mirroring a child's behavior. The neuron deficiency also leads to problems establishing cause and effect, along with a lack of critical thinking skills.

you're evil

Oldie but goodie
youtube.com/watch?v=txtBJhL2pt0

I borrowed this from an american. Wherever you are thank you so much.

wahw wah wah psuedo science! but iq by race is real lmao. Race isnt real lonely faggot. You are just an albino descendent and wow you are ashamed of that.

You niggers will always have to live in this fantasy world where you ignore the fact that you are on the bottom of society, last place in humanity in every country you live in.
subsaharan Africa is the joke of the entire world. Every race looks down on you as stupid , violent , lazy , criminal thugs and with good reason.
White people are actually the least racist towards you. East asians, indians, middle easterners, south americans, slavs all look down on and dislike you much more than we do.

The reality is that you subhumans are poor , stupid, powerless criminals. You're so stupid and incapable of basic academic skills like mathematics or writing prose that for most of you, trying to be drug dealers or professional athletes or rappers is a better prospect for making money than trying joining industry or a profession or starting a company.

You're the losers here. And you have been for basically all of history of civilization. And the reason is that your genes are genetically predisposed to stupidity, such that even when raised in similar environments in transracial adoption studies , your average Iq is 15 points below white people.

Posting about being kings on twitter or Sup Forums is the only victory your race will ever taste, nigger.

Be careful what you wish for, look at Libya, whitey is the only thing stopping ahmed from putting nigs back in cotton fields.

>wahw wah wah psuedo science! but iq by race is real lmao. Race isnt real lonely faggot. You are just an albino descendent and wow you are ashamed of that.
>Race and racial differences are not real unless I'm talking about evil white albino people
I didn't think it was possible to REEEEEEEEEEEEE while baiting but hey when you are desperate for that troll and attention I guess you'll go the distance

FOR WHAT!

youtu.be/fBtpuzM406s

>Thats why you choose to lie about it your origins and play make believe
How do you know you're telling the truth and I'm not?

Says the sad christcuck
I guess that's why it's so effective
Resentment as oppose to continuous domination.
Filthy christcucks.
Hypocritical to the core but keep it up I like it.

What I hate about lefty is how they interpret nature when it fits when 9 time out of 10 it entirely obliterate everything else they believe in.

What niggers lack in competence they compensate in the belief that they have it.
Don't worry it will all be on you.

She looks really uncomfortable lmao

Nah, he's a leaf troll.

The collapse of the west was set in motion literal centuries ago by the Reformation. It has been completely unavoidable since then, just a slow erosion of every form of organic authority, into a state of chaos where power politics become ever more fluid and the weak elements of society ever more organized against what little remains of the aristocracy.

SInce the 1960s it has been a full disintegration that we will never recover from, but the last 5 centuries are littered with these sorts of revolts.

OP is frightened on a spiritual because he knows that the violence is coming and that he rightly won't survive.

You do realize that there will be another War and the white people will win the war and they will literally crush the rest of the planet using orbital bombardment? You do realize that traitors, pedophiles, and rats like yourself will probably be shot and killed? I'm just trying to help you out here bro but you may want to at least try to stay on the right side of history. You might be spared if you learn how to shut up and get in line.

Because once you get out the matrix you dont go back in.

*africa

I'm wondering, how did you find time to type all this while fluffing your wife's bull?