Starting from today

Starting from today

>Saturday
BanG_Dream

>Sunday
Idol Jihen

The Weekends just became a whole lot more better.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/braket/status/822311262121930754
bang-dream.com/english/
abema.tv/channels/new-anime/slots/8TgSxoGMeq2sd9
my.mixtape.moe/nfkdrh.mp4
dailymotion.com/video/x598dyn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you want to see in Bandori?

I was gonna pick this up because of Ayaka but now I'm in love with Kasumi's voice.

I like them both also Otae.

Which dream would you bang?

I hope we don't get half episodes with seiyuu talk or anything, the PV seems to promote the 3D idols.

>I hope we don't get half episodes with seiyuu talk or anything
I'll be sad if I don't get to see 3D Kasumi again.

You will. There's will be a Seiyuu Talk Show on before the show airs.

Idol Jihen is pretty boring

>airs at 10pm in Japan on Satruday
That's a really good timeslot.

>Yui
Became a Guitarist because three other girls managed to impress her

>Kasumi
Picked up the guitar because she heard the 'pulse of the stars' when she was a child.

twitter.com/braket/status/822311262121930754

Qpflapper on designs again?

No, it's ひと和

will it be more K-ON or idolshit?
idolshit is only good if it has a twist like AKB and not being played straight like LoveLive

It will be like Love live

why is the promo pic them being a band, I was hoping based on that it would be not-K-ON
there's no point making another generic idolshit

Ah, but see, their twist that will make them stand out from all the other idolcrap is that the idols voicing the characters in the anime apparently really can play the instruments of the characters they voice.
And that's kinda it.

You shouldn't expect anything more than a rather boring mundane slice of life show with some occasional concerts that might or might not be that good.

They're trying a different approach, but it will be just like Love Live only with girls playing instruments instead. They're clearly targeting the idol audience.
Just search youtube and you'll get what I'm saying.

There is if you want money.

Hope you can enjoy the yellow subs and questionable video quality.

ETA 1h30m

Well we'll see how it turns out. The problem I had with LL was that it tried to copy K-ON but removed everything good about K-ON and replaced the rest with idolshit.

You're just not the target audience for it.
The world has moved on. Japan is all about the idolcraze.

It's true, but it doesn't mean they'll buy any idol anime
Just look at Idol Jihen and Idol Memories.

Of course not. There's always one that stands on the top, while the rest just flops.
Can't have winners without losers.

If Love Live wanted to copy K-On, it's be about someone 'saving' a crappy Idol club and everyone would be playing instruments rather than pop idols.

K-On minus the 'we need to save the club' first episode.

Yet someone likes to compare this to Idol anything when it is explicitly marketed as a 'Girls Band Project' and the premise of seiyu playing the instruments sounds more like HTT.

Band-based anime could be facing a revival.

Last year we had Show By Rock, this year we'll have Tenshi no 3P and this. Band! Yarouze is still waiting on the horizon and it's fairly popular.

Jihen seems to be doing okay, it seems to be ranking similar to WUG. Sure, WUG didn't sell as well as Im@s but it sold well enough to stay alive.

I came here to ask if this was the K-On! of the Love Live genre. Glad to see you guys are way ahead of me.

>Yet someone likes to compare this to Idol anything when it is explicitly marketed as a 'Girls Band Project' and the premise of seiyu playing the instruments sounds more like HTT.

People compare it to LL because they have a lot in common: Bushiroad, similar promoting model, targets idol audience, the plot will be similar too, even the MC acts a lot like Chika/Honoka.

>Jihen seems to be doing okay
Really?
>*26,182位/*25,628位 (***,*22 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/03/22 TVアニメ『アイドル事変』 第1巻 [Blu-ray]

LL, Bandori and K-On all involve Seiyu performances.

Bandori unlike K-On explicitly began as a multimedia franchise meant to sell CDs and much more whereas K-On started as a lowly 4koma which somehow became extremely popular. When K-On became an anime, they tacked on the Seiyu Performances and trained the staff to actually play in a band to make concert money. With Poppin Party, the cast seems to have been selected based on whether they could play starting with Aimi on guitar.

Bandori is about Girls Bands and Love Live is about School Idols.

>the plot will be similar too
Please no more saving schools, Sunshine was more than enough.

First point I'll concede.

Second, you'll have to elaborate on what that means. Wotas show up for most Seiyu Performances.

Third, see the promo. Kasumi starts a band because she's a weirdo who hears the sound of stars and becomes inspired to play a guitar not because it's a way to save the school. Kasumi herself does have some similarity to Chika/Honoka but all three of them are the cardboard-cut Genki MC.

Last thread I saw had Jihen in the middle of the rankings.

Why can't we have more idolsXmecha, fuck.

See the story from the official English site.
bang-dream.com/english/

A special talkshow program is now on with the seiyu.
abema.tv/channels/new-anime/slots/8TgSxoGMeq2sd9

Because then nip normalfags would be put off, and this would mean less money.
Trying to rely solely on otaku in the year 2015+ is financial suicide.

normalfags don't watch or care about anime in the first place though

Because only Macross can pull it off with some reasonable prospects of extreme success.

The concept itself is too weird and can easily look stupid on screen. One moment, giant robots fighting, the next, girls in frills singing about love.

Of course normalfags watch and care about anime. Just not to the obsessive extent that otaku do.

Love Live aired on NHK, of course they watch it

Also Disney Channel, like K-On before it.

>Last thread I saw had Jihen in the middle of the rankings.
The highest rank is in 3k. It's doing really bad.

If nothing else I hope it's at least as comfy as School Strikers.

>Second, you'll have to elaborate on what that means
I mean that you don't see people waving glowsticks at the usual rock band concert(unless the band is extremely popular), even if it's all girls. It only happens during some kind of idols perfomance.

>Kasumi starts a band because she's a weirdo who hears the sound of stars and becomes inspired to play a guitar not
Isn't it similar to Chika?
She starts as µ's fan and he catchphrase is that she wants to "shine". Kasumi says exacly the same thing.

>School Strikers
I sure hope it's not as boring as SS.

Stream?

Neet

Started

The VAs are hags, they should pick early 20s girls.

t. Rikyako's husband

Gonna watch it because the game looks promising.

So how's is it?

Fine, pretty standart first episode for this kind of anime: MC enters new school, interacts with future band members a bit and at the end she accidentally finds a guitar, visits live perfomance and decides to form a band.

Strikers is bland, not comfy. Even with that awesome cast, they somehow managed to make it dull.

This one reminded me Nico a bit

Nips say Kasumi is really similar to Honoka, and that the show in general feels a lot like Love Live.

Pottery

Is this the koebuta anime of the season?

I'd even say the episode was pretty solid. Got most of the introduction checklist out of the way while always keeping a good pace and relied more on character interaction than on gags or plain exposition.
It does, a lot, but it also feels a bit more down to earth. This will probably have less funny faces and no breaking out singing in the middle of the street like a musical.

Subs when? Is CR doing this?

CR doesn't have this anime.

It's an idol anime focused on both musical instruments and the singing.

Is it K-On 2.0?

ep2 Loss of virginity

イエッタイガー!

yup, another serie for yuri this season

OP: my.mixtape.moe/nfkdrh.mp4
dailymotion.com/video/x598dyn

More like this year will be the year of yuri.

Mugs, are you fucking immortal?

>Anime Network simulcast
Fuck. Does this mean HS will always be a few days late like with Matoi and Girlish Number? Is anyone else subbing it?

>men
And dropped

Good, good.

>no all-girls school
wtf I hate Bang dream now

The school is all-girls though

>[speedrippan] BanG Dream! - 01.ass
Subs out?

Yep, timed to Ohys raws too

Neo-honkers a best.

Kasumi>>>>>Honk>Chika

DO THEY BANG?

In your dreams.

>all-girls school
>there're no men but it's fine we have each other
>we're totally such "lesbians" lmao xD
I'm sick of this shit. Just give us a normal co-ed school without forced homo erotism. Based Ayana Yuniko.

Fucnking hell

Maybe.

>I didn't watch the episode but I came here to shitpost about yuri

Dokidoki tomerarenai.
>always keeping a good pace and relied more on character interaction
Pretty much this, I expected some LL gimmicks, but this feels more natural? good enough anyway.

>relied more on character interaction
But LL relies on character interactions a lot

The animation feels really odd for some reason. The actual movements are smooth, but when they're still it's oddly static and unnerving.

So is this as yuri as love live or no?

yes

It's me or it was kind boring? The whole ep was such a drag, still the premise is good so I'll keep watching.

It's just you.

Bang dream version?

Doesn't air on nicnico

Has Yuniko Ayano delivered?

>I awaited this for 2 weeks.

>She started learning piano when she was young but gave up on it halfway.
Does this mean that she discovered that electronic keyboards are superior than pianos in everything?

It sure isnt popular here, but I guess most people won't bother unless there's HorribleSubs or some other sub group name attached to the release

Why does she feel the need to cling at her like that? it's a japanese ancestral custom for dorobo aidoru?

Kasumi is a rapist

Kasumi is the superior honk.
I love her amazing ability to make friends.

There's this

>Females hated it

What can we assume from this?