You go meet your new girlfriend's family for the first time, and her father is wearing this

You go meet your new girlfriend's family for the first time, and her father is wearing this.

What will you do?

date his daughter obv

What a fucking homo

Ask her if she is a feminist like her faggot father and dump her if she is

Perfect recipe for disaster, well done dad!!

Bust a nut in her face

empty my nuts in her mouth, in their house

Ask if she's down to fuck at the dinner table in front of her family. Her body, her rules.

Rape them both and leave.

Empty my nuts on her face, in her house, in front of her father.

cum in her because shes obviously an out of control whore

Wonder what I'm doing trying to date a blossoming psycho who's going to stop shaving soon...

So i can fuck her in your bed if she wanrs to? Man white men ate cucked. Get rid of the tendancy to commit violence and crime and blacks are superior to whites.

It is a huge red flag if the father of that girl openly says that "he doesnt make the rules"

>feminist father
whatever I want apparently

i wonder if hes going to think teh same when i have my fist up her ass while she drinks my piss

Not that particular shirt, but a "father" who's far left.

Laugh. Turn around. Go get a steak at Salt Grass by myself; Rib eye with butter on it. Then get a good book at the bookstore. Find a symbol of freedom - buy it to remember the day.

Meet new girl's father. He has Mein Kampf on his bookshelf with other red pilled book. Marry girl

Not making it up...

Creampie her. When she gets pregnant, I'll pressure her to keep it so that she feels like she's proving something by aborting the kid.

Tell him Im a devout muslim and smack the shit out of his daughter everytime she speaks with out being addressed.

laugh that i am going to do dirty things to his badly brought up daughter, knowing that she is going to fuck me in the house, with the parents there. She will scream "cum on my face daddy", with the whole house hearing it.

In the morning we will have breakfast and I will eat all the pancakes his wife made, finish the syrup leaving him none, smiling while he sees me flirting with his daughter, with some jizz visibly encrusted in parts of her hair.

He will say nothing, he wanted this. But at least he will have his principles and that edgy polo shirt.

But why not date the dad too?

Bump.

Fuck his wife.

Empty my nuts on her face, in her house, in front of her father, then fuck the mother

>Rape them both and leave
Can confirm. Poo in the loos are rapists.

>his badly brought up daughter

If he's that much of a pathetic faggot, chances are she's hardcore 14/88.

Based pajeet

fuck daughter and wife of this cuck until i get bored with them and than just leave..eazy

Fuck his daughter and become alpha male of his family, disrespect him at family dinners, cuck him with his wife as well. eventually he commits suicide and I eulogize him at his funeral, "He was a very, very kind and generous man... a true feminist".

grab his dick and shout MY HAND MY RULES BITCH!

nice

Fuck daughter, disregard father.
Male feminists are weakling faggots, I wouldn't feel threatened in the least.

Fuck her in the living room because she's down then ask mom to clean us up. faggot ass cuck dad.

Choke her while fucking her in the asshole and make her scream "fuck me Daddy" in his house because any woman with a father like that is going to be into degrading sex and he isn't going to do shit about it, apparently.

a father than doesn't feel any kind of responsibility of her daughter, top kek

>hey dad i'm gonna do heroin and let an aids infected nigger impregnate me now!
>okay, your body your rules, enjoy!

I had no problems with this when I was single. And I spent every minute I was alone with the daughters trying my best to negotiate a little pussy and was fairly successful. Her rules, her pussy, fine with me as long as she shares some.

Well, it's still HIS bed so your argument is invalid

Over the pants finger my girlfriend while her dad is half out of it on opiods, and bang her on the couch, while mom make us some tendies.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Fuck her in front of him and ask her to call me daddy.

ask him does he like to watch the bull rail his wife, or does he go masturbate alone

Smack her ass and refer to her as slut. She calls me sir and wears a dog collar. I smack her around when she makes eye contact with me.

When her soy boi father trys to get a alpha about it i go
>ah ah ah
>HER RULES.

The best part is this pajeet can't read English, this is what he would regardless.

immediately turn 270 degrees and walk into the wall.

what the fuck dude if you turn 360 degrees you're facing him again

>if you reply to this post you fall for counter bait

See what her mom's boyfriend is like

So all I have to do is trick this dumb bitch? No secondary clear-headed authority figure to back her up? 2ez drill Sargent, 2ez

>Gets knocked up by tyrone.

oh well I guess the taxpayers will make the rules.

Dump her immediately

Ask him why does she get to make all the rules which implies she makes the rules regarding my body as well.

I'd probably larp about it on Sup Forums

Fuck her right in front of her old man. That's obviously what her cuck dad wants.

I whip my dick out and fuck her dad in the ass to assert my dominance. Once dominance has been asserted, I proceed to make the rules for the entire family.

Turn 360 and walk away. I have a feeling dating a girl that was raised by lesbians is a mistake.

friendship with Israel over. India new best friend.

>India

This desu...

>What if Ma and Pa should come home early?
>said the fair young maiden

>Well
>I'll fuck your Ma and blow your Pa
>said Barnacle Bill the sailor
>I'll fuck your Ma and blow your Pa
>said Barnacle Bill the sailor
> -- from Barnacle Bill, by John Valby

Do what I always do to manlets. Stand way too close when I'm talking to them and twitch my pecs.

What an absolute kekold

get her nipples pierced with him paying for it. Smack her ass and tits, calling her "my whore" infront of him all the time. Start doing the same to the mom. Fuck her ass and puss with her screaming through the house so he can hear it. Let the mom gag on my penis afterwards downstairs in the kitchen every time.

After I get bored with those sluts I just take what i want from the house and leave them (giving a tip for easy fun to a friend)

Watch film,get the girl horny by fingerings her,so horny she can't control herself and asks for dicking,if she is a screamer have her father passively enjoy a long dicking session of med loving on the sofa.
Since he is a cuck demand her bitch daughter makes me some delicious OJ...drink only half,leave the other half for him to clean up in the morning.

>It's a good thing one of her rules is getting the back of her throat fucked on the first date.
Thanks Dad.

realise her father is some new level beta-cuck, procede to fuck his daughter and wife while he pays for everything.

At least the boyfriend will have something to read while he's fucking the Dad in the ass.

Date her mother

"so if shes down for anal you're saying... permanently change the way her bowels work? thanks 'dad'."

How good is the relationship between the father and the daughter?

>What will you do?
Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

>at least
stop

Forget the daughter. I'll rape his boi pussy

drop the cunt and bang the dad

>trun 360 degrees
YOU FUCKING NEWFAG THAT WOULD BE IN THE SAME DIRECTION

newfag
go back to plebbit

Hahahaha holy fuck. Thanks for that laugh.

>She's subservient to me
Guess I make the rules

Deepak bants.

>List of rules:
>I don't make the rules.

Since he does not make the rules, this cannot possibly be a list of rules. However this implies that "I don't make the rules" is not necessarily a rule. So therefore it may be the case that he does make the rules, but this contradicts the first rule.

Don't let him see his grandkids

He'd be fine with it too

Classic pajeet

>What do
Nothing. My mother insisted I get the HPV vaccine a decade ago so I'm safe

Apparently he doesn't care what I do to his daughter as long as she agrees to it. Idk if that is a good or a bad sign for the guy who dates her.

Your new family is raising a cunt feminist lard . I make the rules, she will only be allowed to have sex when she gets married. period. period.

you fucking idiot thats the joke

>if you reply to this post you fall for the counter counter bait

Tell him she calls him by name but calls me dad

Fuck his wife and tell him he doesn't get to watch

Fathers like this are why women are absolute shit, in general.
His shirt should say "If you touch my fucking daughter, I'll kill your family."

Shameful and appalling.

Every daughter's body solely belongs to her father.

I do not take anyone seriously when they have text on their clothing. Especially novelty text that is supposed to stand on its own as a shitty joke.

Noice

Rules for dating my daughter and/or wife

1. Be black
2. Posess BBC
3. Let me watch

Spit in his face and fuck it's daughter on dinner table in front of it.

If he is in for some dicking it's good because he can convince her she wants to try whatever he wants to try,if it's for marriage purposes he is fucked because she is most likely an insufferable cunt who is spoilt and expects everything while can do nothing.

take a picture with my load on his daughters face and give it to him

Politely explain that I have no desire to waste any more time with her. Then I take a shit on the front doorstep and go on my merry way.

AHAHAHAHA CHECK OUT THIS NEWFAG GUISE

EPBP

Fuck his wife as well as his daughter, he's already revealed he doesn't make the rules. So they need a new man around the house.