Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/08/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-yearbook/

Beverly Young Nelson has finally admitted that she forged a portion of the infamous high school yearbook that she and attorney Gloria Allred used as proof of her accusations against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournalism.com/roy-moore-accuser-admits-doctoring-yearbook-signature/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/K77ARIti/order/asc/
dailywire.com/news/24480/breaking-moore-accuser-admits-she-wrote-note-under-ben-shapiro
cultwatch.com/how-to-help-friends-family.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who actually cares

Is selling your soul worth much shareblue faggot?

don't you have a fork to bin?

As if we didnt know that already. The left will do ANYTHING to try to change the direction of politics in America. They have lost 1300 elections in 8 years for a reason.

Heres more evidence.

westernjournalism.com/roy-moore-accuser-admits-doctoring-yearbook-signature/

I do.

LEARN TO USE THE CATALOG, NEWFRIENDS

Not gonna work here, too many of the same kikeblue threads.

>added a date and location at the bottom

are drumpftards really this retarded?

Heard this on Fox News this morning. I laughed so hard. When is Sup Forums going to stop being right? Never.

why didn't she just say that from the start? why did they resist moore's request for independent analysis?

Forged....

>motive to lie
>presented doctored evidence
>denied evidence was doctored
>forced to admit evidence was doctored

When LEAs or DAs do this, it's called "fruit of the poisonous tree."

When plaintiffs do this, it's called "motion to dismiss granted."

Tell me more about how Al Franken did nothing wrong despite admissions and evidence, while Roy Moore is a pedo because he's a Republican from Alabama.

Saw this coming a mile away.

Isn't forging a document and saying someone made it a criminal offence?

Will this person be charged criminally?

>a portion

She added a note you absolute retard

Yawn, all this winning got me wanting a /comfy/ nap

Not necessarily. The US has very high standards for conspiracy and fraud. This is an obvious case of defamation, though, but that's a civil offense.

The first word she added was “Moore”. Roy Anderson is in the same yearbook, who was real sweet on her. Nobody signs their last name in a year book, because you shouldn’t have to if you know the person.

She added a date and a location. The signature is still Moore's. I didn't read the bright bark article but I'm going to guess it didn't include this information.

I think she added his last name too
e in olde looks like a hammer and sickle.

>date and address
>only a note
Your flag suits you well.

He's pedo because he diddled multiple underage girls lmfao. Franken tried to kiss 2 women who were of age. How can they be compared unless you only consume fake right wing media? You're a sad soul.

>last name
>date
>office of alleged signer
>presented as authentically written by the alleged perpetrator
>zero other evidence offered

You absolute developmentally disabled summer child. You shouldn't use hate speech either, though I know you eugenicists/progressives/commies don't see the disabled as human beings and no amount of constructive criticism from outsiders will change your opinion. But maybe some day you will reconsider your ideology of hate for your own reasons and on that day, I hope you remember this thread.

How was there ever any question that this was crazy fake?? Even different colored ink. 7's are noticeably different too. Jesus. This is what he's up against?

Bump

That is Roy Anderson’s sig but he didn’t need to add his last name because normal kids don’t sign either their last name in a yearbook.

Where did you get this information?

Who the fuck is Ray Moore? I thought the guy's name was Roy.

Even Al Sharpton is keeping away from this batch of fake news

From the article:

"The age of consent in Alabama was and is 16. Moreover, 40 years ago, it was not at all uncommon in the South for a 32-year-old man to seek a much younger bride. So not only did Moore not break the law, he was not violating any social mores."

Did Roy Anderson confirm this?

He's going to win. But keep whining about your self fulfilling prophecy.

BEN SHAPIRO FINALLY CAVES AND PUBLISHES ARTICLE ABOUT IT

This is the first time that I actually see what was the blasted yearbook signing and turns out that this whole thing was caused by this harmless Christmas message? How does this classify as Pedophilia at all? Even if its true?

Thanks for the rape apology, Democrat! I am so glad I can always count on you people to shit on victims and protect perpetrators.

Also DA was lifted from court documents. Moore had been her judge at one point, and the judge assistant's initials were DA.

My Uncle Joe lives in them parts, he and Roy Anderson were in the klan together. She changed the signature because she was shamed by Roy Anderson’s klan affiliation.

I've heard this as well but I haven't seen any definitive proof of this.

Is there a crime in forging someone's signature like this?

Interesting,

Also checked.

I think its a criminal offence to forge a document like this and falsely say someone else wrote it.

Where does it say what she wrote

Oh that's right it doesn't

Go ahead and vote for the pedo racist

IIRC, Moore claimed that he knew no one from that school, so the signature was used as a evidence of the fact that he lied.
Maybe some american will give more detailed answer.

Wow, wasn't Sup Forums predicting this from day 1 with how the yearbook was signed with the position Moore didn't have at the time?
Looks like Sup Forums was right again

BEN ISN'T GIVING UP, LOOK WHAT HE WRITES IN HIS NEW ARTICLE

>Y-YES SHE FORGED PARTS OF THE DOCUMENT AND REFUSED TO REVEAL IT, BUT THE SIGNATURE IS STILL REAL AND THE OTHER ACCUSERS ARE STILL CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL HE EVER STOP BEING WRONG??

Roy could sue for defamation or slander. If she'd legally charged him of rape and harassment, she could be charged with false reporting of a crime.

Obviously he's going to win. You think Alabamians give a shit if he diddled a 14 year old? It's like a third world country down there.

See the pic of

The signature isn’t real
She forged his last name.. then her “notes” are all done in his style of writing to make it look like he kept writing

So this is literally nothing. All we have learned from brietfart article is that in the 60s all Southerners were confirmed pedophiles

Yup

Holy fuck, you're daft. No wonder you're a coward to hide behind a flag of lies.

Demon communists, you are dead and you don't yet know it. When you discover the truth, it will be in a manner so painful and crushing, your horror will be endless.
Yes. It's fraud and election tampering.
You haven't looked.
She attempted to forge his last name as is clear in comparative analysis of her divorce papers.
She is going to prison for years and years. That's all you need to know.
Ben is a demonic kike who will be sent straight to hell upon Jesus' return.
You are dead.
This.
And the D.A. is the dead giveaway. Look it up, al, who doubt.

ha. ha. ha.

Never again,
I will even consider leftists rhetoric as possibility
Never again,
I will ever give credit to leftist narratives
Never again,
I will ever call myself leftist sypmathizer

Not that I believed Roy Moore really did it.
bodylanguage woman debunked it.

It's painfully obvious unless you are a shariablue hack or a retarded mong

>I didn’t fake it
>I only faked part of it
Listen and believe.

Anyone else on Sup Forums hate being right?

>he wasn't DA in 1977
>Pen color change
>7's are blatantly different
>Last line suddenly not written in cursive
What kind of fucking idiot do you have to be to not realize this is forged from just a random Roy she knew?

Added to the list of lies leftists tell themselves

1. Roy Moore is bad
2. Being a shithead leftist is both progressive and liberal
3. Hillary won the popular vote without illegals and poll tampering
4. Hillary doesn't think we are all stupid, but genuinely loves us
5. There are more than 2 genders

SHE DID NOT FORGE THE LAST NAME YOU STUPID WHITE PIECES OF SHIT

The kind of idiot who thinks communism is a pretty good idea that has never been tried before.

Fucking classic /pol uses notation from congressional communications to "prove" a pizza place is used for child sex. Yet refuses to believe those who would lose their business if they didn't have integrity. While FOX uses opinion as fact drumph tards lap it up like cuck bitches getting pissed in by its alpha. Is it edgy to be stupid? Is it edgy to only beleive the news you like? Even if Trump didnt break the law, /pol is so beta to him the don't even see him sucking Putins dick.

fuckin shareblue kike shill end your life

When facing narrative collapse,
Accentuate your point by typing in caps

t. Kike in the Hat

Add.

Civilians do not need guns

SHow me where she admitted to forging anything ? She added the date

The shariablue whinging on this thread warms my cockles.

It's sad and childish.

Which kike lover just digned on to support Isreal on their claim to Jerusalem?

>random reply bot
Guise, there are no shills here! Shareblue isn’t real!

I sure wont be bringing my kids to Alabama. Who is surprised those inbred lazy fools diddle kids?

Lets go Moore!

She presented it as genuine and when asked to turn it over she refused. Everyone could see it was fishy and could even see the god damn two ink tones. People who are telling the truth don't forge documents for evidence you mongoloid retard.

No because it is made up. Either Troll Russian or one of the fools they trick spreading this shit. Fake news is their opiate.

>She lied before but now she's telling the truth despite the obvious deviation in ink color on the forged signature, title, date and location
Gaslighting on works on your kind, gaynigger kike commie

>"I can't think at all because i'm a demon-possessed marxist faggot, so i resort to the shariablue babby picturestory reeeeeeeeeeeee"
HAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA

Wasnt Trumo going to sue the qomwn who accused him during the campaign? I guess his claim was bullshit because he never did. Republicans rape dont let your daughter date one.

Ben is so smart and knowledgeable, but has the worst political instincts I've ever seen. Bad judgment

I care, a lot.

t. Girl who is tired of leftists lying about rape

Umm, y’all?! Just sayin’ (again...) ;o)

(Pic related)/link below

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/K77ARIti/order/asc/

And it only gets better from here. Get comfy! You’re gonna witness the beginning of the end commence for all those corrupt, GOP candidate/campaign rigging “NeverTrumpers”. They’re gonna ”Feel the Bern” soon too, just like the DNC did. Just let it play...

Pizzagate idiot alert.

What cuck den was that cringe lifted from?

Look at the comments, people are furious at Ben

dailywire.com/news/24480/breaking-moore-accuser-admits-she-wrote-note-under-ben-shapiro

She added the last name. It's obviously some rando that she added that shit to.

and thus, none of her claims can be considered credible (unless, of course, you're a liberal faggot and/or MSM hack)

Shows bobs bitch

Quit spreading lies asshole.

>obviously fake signature
>two ink tones
>n-n-no one can look at it
>okay maybe I did add part of it
>b-b-but it’s still real
How fucking gullible are you people?

>nb4 you are russian haxx0r fake news bot hail hillary

Pity /pol their world is disapearing. I get why they have so much fear and self hate.

God I hope so. Letting McConnell and Ryan keep their positions was the biggest mistake the GOP has made since the Iraq War.

She added the god damn last name you fucking retard. Look at the picture.

Exactly 0% of people are surprised about this.

The Republican Party has been hijacked.
Save America!
cultwatch.com/how-to-help-friends-family.html