This is a Japanese wild cat

This is a Japanese wild cat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nibqpVv7DOo
youtube.com/watch?v=g8-2-XpA_nk
iro-dori.jp/animation.html
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/crunchyroll-adds-forest-fairy-five-3d-cg-anime-shorts/.110721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need to shill this show more.

If Flip Flappers can get traction on Sup Forums with enough shills then this can too.

The voice acting isn't very good, the story isn't very interesting and the animation is kind of fucked up but I love it for some reason.

Because it got a clear goal set and has some sense of adventure, even if the quality isn't optimal it is still entertaining.

I want to be friends with Serval!

I'll give you the animation, but the rest is fine, and I'd say this show has the most interesting story out of everything I'm watching this season.

At least someone is making fanart.

>Flip Flappers
>shilling
Did I enter bizarro Sup Forums?

It's also strangely popular on Futaba.

Dead MMOs and mobage make me feel sad. I think I'll download this and give it a chance just for that.

>tfw will never be mauled by an animal friend

Oh wait, thats not fan art it was drawn by Mine Yoshizaki who did the concept design.

>Mine Yoshizaki

But that's the original artist.

You told me like 4 seconds after I noticed.

So what kind of animal is Kaban? Anyone figured it out?

>animation is hilariously still
>seiyuu are either extremely amateur or directed to speak like the audience is 4 years old
>made to advertise a cancelled mobage game
>only being made--as cheaply as possible--to fulfill contractual requirement to animate it

this is a strange thing. why the hell they used budget to buy a 20 minute long timeslot instead of taking one of those 2-4 minute long short timeslots is perhaps an indication of why the game got cancelled

New friends in the next episode.

>please don't eat me

youtube.com/watch?v=nibqpVv7DOo

A little video too.

Look how excited her voice actress is to get her name on the cover of a magazine. Cute.

Did they fuckd?

Superior and cuter.
youtube.com/watch?v=g8-2-XpA_nk

Isn't it far more likely that the anime was already being made before the cancellation announcement and so they're making it anyway? The show was announced far in advance of the cancellation of the game and the preview had the same kind of animation still.

Are you sad because her anime she is excited to be in is an adaptation of a cancelled game?

beautiful

Why is this fun to watch

Because is is a genuinely fun concept.

It's also gay, so /u/ hordes are welcome.

>yfw the current episodes were produced before the cancellation, and the big QUALITY will hit in the middle of the series

Nah, it'll just go full EoE.

What the hell, it's actually Pripyat?
So the speculah-fags from last thread maybe weren't completely wrong and it's actually going to be dark.

Something like this:
Humanity was wiped out after a nuclear tragedy.
Ceruleans are mutated descendants of humans.
The Friends have evolved to resist radiations, but Bag-san will die from radiation exposure soon after they reach the library and learn the truth.

Let's hope the staff stopped giving a fuck mid series and the show goes dark as fuck.

I hope not. It should remain cute. And it will, you edgy fedora.

>What the hell, it's actually Pripyat?
Yes, Pripyat has palms and english signs.

There's a ton of shows that are about just being cute and friendly and all that, but this seriously has the potential to be something more interesting. Also nice memes, where'd you get them from?

This show is utter garbage.

>Yes, Pripyat has palms and english signs.
I meant the bottom right photo, not bottom left. All the photos don't have to be from the same place.
But maybe it's just the same model of ferris-wheel, I don't know.

I've seen shows that are so badly animated they're almost unwatchable except for the "so bad it's good" factor, and this is definitely not one of those shows. There's some wonky stuff here and there but I think it looks pretty in its simplicity.

That's an african serval.

cute

A massive shift in tone and killing off characters aren't "interesting", they're clumsy ways for incompetent writers to provoke an emotional reaction.

Interesting or dark doesn't necessarily mean people dying. It simply means anything but a completely predictable "They reach the library, they find out what animal Bag is, they beat up a big cerulean boss, they throw a party" kind of ending.

Yeah when I saw people calling it a train wreck I was expecting it to look awful but it's really not that bad.

If anything looking like this should have been expected given that it's animated by the same guys that did Tesabu. It's interesting to see the techniques which work well in their ad lib comedy shows applied to this.

>that abrasibe cheetah tongue all over your face
ow

The guy directing it does independent animations too there's some of them on niconico.
iro-dori.jp/animation.html

Bad kitty.

Serval wouldn't do that.

Aside from the animation everything is passable imo.

Not intentionally. But you know, she's just an animal.

Bag-san was attacked by a Cerulean and Serval is providing first-aid.

I like the touches like her being amazed by the fact that kaban can open the glass thing with the map in it and doesn't need to pant.

That's the cute thing about this show, the animals are still animals. They all have oppossable thumbs but they don't know how to use them!

She's not just an animal - she's a Friend!

hot and scary

Cute.

3DPD

Something about the nature of this show makes me feel like it is really mean spirited to shit on it for being awful CG.

It is. Use Hand Shakers as target instead.

I hope it'll stay cute but it'll go off the rails.

Speaking of bad CG shows, is anyone watching アニメちゃんに会える国? I can't even see that it has been mentioned on Sup Forums at all.

Is it even being subbed?

It's on crunchyroll subbed episodes 1-3 but I can't see that horriblesubs is even bothering to rip it.

It's called "FOREST FAIRY FIVE" on CR by the way.

I checked the archives and apparently there's only been one thread about it with about 5 replies.
I bet we're the only 2 people on Sup Forums watching it.

To be quite desu I'm utterly fascinated with this show. I think I've become addicted to low budget cg shows and I really like the amateur as fuck voice "acting" in this one.

Look how happy she is to be on fire.

The voices sound like they have been recorded on a $5 microphone too.

Does it take a special kind of person to fully appreciate CG/MMD shows? Tesagure, Naria, Crane Game, maybe even gdgd Fairies is understandable but it feels like it's becoming strangely more commonplace. Is there a paying consumer market for these series?

Does it have an English title?

Try to contact them (mail, twitter, irc) and ask them to rip it.

Crane Gal and JK Meshi aren't CGI.

>adlib cringe
no
>Tesagure, Naria, Crane Game, maybe even gdgd Fairies is understandable
those are all utter shit you huge faggot

This show is quite normal, except that it's animated with MMD. Tesagure and Naria are basically meme shows.

>maybe even gdgd

What are you implying?
gdgd Fairies is fucking transcendental.

The English title is Forest Fairies Five
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/crunchyroll-adds-forest-fairy-five-3d-cg-anime-shorts/.110721

Yeah but Tesagure is really funny and the director of Kemono Friends was the animation director for Tesagure.

Tesagure, Naria girls and gdgd Fairies were all made by the same guy. Also he also did Straight Title Robot Anime and Minarai Diva. Crane Game Girls wasn't even 3D. So it's not like suddenly everyone is making 3D shows.

>I don't like thing

But seriously though. gdgd movie subs when?

But is there an actual market for these types of series or are they passion projects? How have these shows sold?

Advertisement for OP/ED CDs maybe?

I guess like any anime they'll just sell character songs and that kind of stuff.
Tesagure was popular enough to get 3 seasons and Ishidate keeps getting his experiments funded. I look forward to see how far he'll take the whole "live anime" thing.

Tesagure sold about 3-4k average for most of its releases on DVD/BD. gdgdFairies did 3-4k first season 2k second season. Naria girls was a flop. Considering how cheap they must be to make 3-4k is probably successful.

>But is there an actual market for these types of series
Yes? Is this even a question or something?

Have you even watched gdgd or Tesagure?
They're like legitimately good.

>They're like legitimately good.
fuck off dipshit

>there are people who buy this garbage
What the fuck?
>Kemono Friends won't have any sales
Fuck this gay earth.

I get that this show is a trainwreck and we are watching it ironically. But why the fuck Crunchyroll is translating it?

>we are watching it ironically
Don't fall for memes that easily son. This is a good anime.

I've seen Tesagure and bits and pieces of gdgd, I just don't see people buying DVD/BDs for them. Which, according to , is actually something that happens. There's probably a huge profit margin for how much it actually takes to make these shows.

>we are watching it ironically
No, dipshit.
> But why the fuck Crunchyroll is translating it?
The license was probably cheap.

>Kemono Friends
>it's not kemono
Blunder of the century.

>I DON'T LIKE THIIIIING

>I get that this show is a trainwreck and we are watching it ironically.
No, you don't get anything.

I watch it and I like it more than I probably should, and it even has certain nice moments. But it's not in any way "good".

>I just don't see people buying DVD/BDs for them

There's a really loyal niche for those adlib shows especially since they actually entertaining and not just seiyuubait. Anyway should any of this really be a surprise considering Teekyuu will probably outlive the entire anime industry?

Certainly, but you can definitely like something without it being good.

Same reason people buy any anime show, to support things they enjoy.