Bootlickers will defend this

bootlickers will defend this

youtu.be/Mjr0Ts6yORE?t=12m16s

Imagine having to play simon says for your life.

Indefensible. Cop was a completely unrealistic and cowardly faggot and needs to be locked up.

hes a real tough guy

Retard on the ground shouldn't have reached for his waist

guy put his hands behind his back. got off with a warning (could have been shot at this moment)
Guy told not to put his hands down for any reason, puts his hands down to crawl (still does not do as instructed yet still no cop shoots)
Guy reaches for his belt as pants fall down, too many mistakes. and was told if he reaches for his waist or lower back he will be shot.

Including uncrossing his legs, he made 4 mistakes. The biggest two being putting his hands out of view where a weapon could be drawn.

The instructions of "crawl" where unclear, but he was not shot for putting his hands down and crawling. he was shot for putting his hand behind to pick up the pants.

"Officer should not have screamed at the man causing him to panic" The kid put his arms behind his back, no amount of screaming asked him to do this, twice. screaming or not, the officer will assure you, that putting your arms where they cannot see them will get you shot and possibly killed. this regardless of shouting will cause fear and perhaps panic. Alternatively the cop could talk to you nicely however, when under the assumption you're dealing with a potential shooter, talking nice can be perceived with weakness, giving a shooter the confidence to fight back. They're trained to put fear in you to make you submissive innocent or not. (I understand the problem this causes but the alternative puts officers at more risk, officer safety is priority #1)

The officer followed procedure, if any of you hate this procedure take it up with the procedure, this is why the officer is found not guilty. He did as instructed of him. The man failed to protect his life because of panic, this is very unfortunate and the fault of none other than himself, the circumstances of high risk situations like this, and the reality that they hold unavoidable risk.

Cops are bottom of the barrel scum, they're, usually low IQ trash that's good for following orders and not much else. Anyways, this country has become an abhorrent mongrel police state with no love.

>beta trying to fill the shoes of an alpha
Once again, there's nothing more dangerous than a weak man

>blah blah blah he dindu nuffin blue lives matter

end your fucking life you piece of shit. when the pogroms start i hope your pig dad gets beheaded by the mob and his head on a pike paraded in the street i hope your whole family is raped in retribution and you have to be forced to stand there and play simon says for your life do you say after being instructed not to speak or get shot that you cant crawl with your feet crossed no hands or do you attempt it and fall over and get shot anyway? DONT GUESS WRONG

>Ain't nothin like a little fear to make a paper man crumble.

>SIMON DIDN'T SAY MOVE!!

>DO NOT REACH BEHIND YOUR BACK OR I WILL SHOOT YOU

>3 seconds later dude puts his hand behind his back and looks like he drawing a gun

REEEEE! Police brutality!

this
kys

the circumstances of high risk situations like this huh

why did it have to be high risk? he didnt commit a crime and it seems like he was just a little drunk showing a buddy an air rifle he uses to kill varmints at work

i think u need to rethink what the role of police in society should be if u think this was okay,
the only reason there was unavoidable risk at all was because of the cops acting like theyre a fucking rust clan or something .

can u imagine being in that guys situation even if u did everything right how humiliated and dog shit you would feel when you didnt commit any crime or do anything but try to follow their orders as they bark them at you like the goddamn gestapo?

dont get distracted by the idiot niggers saying its racism when a black kid with a gun points it at a cop and gets shot or something. makes me want to say cops never do anything wrong too but they do shit wrong all the time. cops are authoritarian assholes who enjoy barking orders at ordinary people, that is the appeal of the job. plus, cops aren't really in that much danger in their work on a day-to-day basis. farmers have work related fatalities twice as often and lumberjacks are dying 10x more. theyre just trying to justify militarizing their police force and treating citizens like they are enemy combatants

agreed these fuckin idiots have no idea what theyre signing up for. so fuckin dumb man do they think america is so good and moral that its immune to becoming a complete authoritarian shithole police state like so many other countries? u can already see the transformation i mean can u imagine yelling "NOW CRAWL" at some guy begging for his life and then just fuckin killing him when he pulls his pants up? its surreal. he didnt even commit a crime

This

>If your hands go below your neck you get shot. Do you understand?
>I understand
>*reaches for waist*

>block rear sight
>with Aimpoint
these types of cops should be gassed, disgusting

But how can a woman do it if it's impossible?

did you actually watch the video or just become an emotional wreck?

You might be a nigger, or an anarchist, Go live without cops please.

looks beta

I've literally had 4+ guns trained on me when I was playing airsoft at the river when I was a teen. Small white haired cop barking orders. Why the fuck would I feel humiliated listening to orders from multiple people training real guns on me? Yeah it's scary but it's not fucking hard to keep your hands in the air, especially when punishment is death.

>He didn't commit a crime
Maybe not but when people see a rifle pointing out of a window (especially after the vegas meme shit) then shit is going to go down and if I was a cop I wouldn't take a chance. I didn't spend almost a year on this case so I'm not going to pretend that we live in a "complete authoritarian shithole police state" especially when some illegal spic got off scott free killing a woman because "durrr i didnt know i had a gun! i was high on sleep meds! prove me wrong!".

Guy was a suspect shooter with a scoped gun in a building.

You don't go into a call like that assuming it just a toy or the guy ain't ready to die guns blazing. it's a high risk situation.

Those were not lawful orders and the prosecution purposely softballed their case

screaming death threats mingled with complex contradictory instructions while maintaining an air or imminent death and malice. thats is exactly how i would like to see you go with maybe a side of ruthless torture

>when a police officer is afraid of a chubby guy in gym clothes

This

>tattoos
Degenerate.

looks like a butch dyke

>making the suspect crawl
>actual procedure
Yeah no.

>when under the assumption you're dealing with a potential shooter,

The kid was literally sobbing, begging for them not to shoot him.

>not just having the guy keep his hands up and walk forward slowly
>giving more complex directions than dance choreography
im so confused

>you might not survive
>we will shoot you
>crawl with both hands up
>no, your RIGHT LEG OVER YOUR LEFT
>if you fall you better fall face flat
>you might not survive
jesus christ

Beta city boy faggot gets shot. Can't play Simon Says.
Cop said not to drop his hands. He not only dropped them, but he pouted like he was exasperated. Haha. This is serious bitch.
Then he reaches back to pull up his panties.
Gets shot. Oh well.

>after multiple cheats of death from retarded instructions cop gives final instruction
>"do NO put your hands down for ANY reason.. if your hands go behind your back or down we ARE going to SHOOT YOU"
>this is complex
only if you're a nigger

i mean the cop said if they make mistakes they would probably aren't going to survive, the girl was luck

Guilty.

Explains the attitude. Omega man went into the force to compensate for his shit genetics and baby face.

Why did he make him crawl?

Why not go over there and restrain him?

Cop was a low IQ 56%er who couldn't keep a situation under control worth shit. It's almost like he was trying to give himself an excuse to shoot him, and then he shoots him five times in the chest because a man with a bullet in him laying ten feet from you is a huge danger and impossible to subdue.

For the last fucking time: The event took place on January 2016, almost two years ago. This is before Vegas shooting or other recent shootings.

Also, as others have mentioned: Hotel windows literally can't be opened. Some bitch probably saw him carry the gun and freaked out, costing him his life.

>be manlet
>serve token tour as a POG
>get shitty tattoos
>play too much Cawadooty
>become cop
>be scared all the time

Because the tattooed Omega looked for any reason to shoot the guy. It's pretty clear.
If you point a weapon at someone and yell at him constantly while asking for a bunch of dumb orders the guy will at some point fuck up,

>my instructions were retarded and complex and laced with threats of imminent death
>this is reasonable and you guess wrong in the end so die

you bootlickers are only turning neutral people against you. sometimes its okay to admit wrong to save face from looking insane

i think the cop is a dumbass but i get why, they dont know if he has accomplices still in the hotel room, if they send a cop over there to cuff him and a gunman comes around the corner that cop is fucked cause hes in the way of the other cops shooting the gunman fast enough

He had a partner with him who took the girl into custody, he could've cleared the room

Why are manlets such unhinged beasts?

When will they finally be purged, bros? They obviously cannot be trusted to live in civilised society

he took the girl into custody after she crawled all the way over, he didnt go to her

Not just one partner, there were six officers at the time

The cowardly bastard's name is Philip Mitchell "Mitch" Brailsford.

Imagine you just having a normal boring day as a cop then getting a call of a potential gunman spotted pointing guns out of a window. You got a couple suspects down and are trying to detain them. One appears to be crying and asks you to please not shoot him.

Do you listen and think "d'aww.. he's just scared.."? What if it was a nigger in a tank top and sweat pants telling you he's got kids to feed? Would that stop you from thinking he has the ability to bust out a mac11 and light your ass up? Couple years ago a cop died right outside of my apartment complex at a routine brake light stop and most likely before he could even ask to roll down the windows he got shot in the head. I don't know about you but tears aren't going to make my heart bleed enough for me to risk losing my life. As unfortunate as this and any situation like this is/can be.

The nigger even got a non-guilty verdict. I now know the true meaning of getting triggered.

>>my instructions were retarded and complex and laced with threats of imminent death
>>this is reasonable and you guess wrong in the end so die
" Hands straight up in the air. Do not put your hands down for any reason . If you think you're gonna fall you fall on your face. If your hands go down to the small of your back or down we're going to shoot you. "
He then puts his hands straight down in a pouty motion. Dangle dangle. Boo hoo.
Then he reaches back.
He got all shot up.
Good. Too stupid to live.

See You fucking bootlicker: the windows can't be opened.

damn man youre really good at thinking straight when a manlet isnt pointing an AR at your wasted face

man youre retarded

>The nigger even got a non-guilty verdict. I now know the true meaning of getting triggered.

When they ask about jimmy rustling, this is precisely what they mean.

The innocent civilian was unarmed and COMPLYING by having his hands up the ENTIRE TIME.

when the Senior Sergeant of Retarded Psychopaths Division, Philip Brailsford decided to unload 5 rounds into the guys face for pulling up his shorts (which were falling from the crawling).

DONT PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN FOR ANY REASON IS NOT COMPLEX YOU MONKEY.

Talk about projection, you sound like the very type of person you think this cop is.

Warning them if they make mistakes they could be shot, would you like it if they just left it as a surprise?

It's procedure to warn them of how serious the situation is. follow instruction or risk your life, is not a death threat, its informative.

again
>complex
ill concede that the majority of the orders were retarded. complex? maybe for you. but the final orders were far from it. especially when he knew what to do at that point, after retarded trial and error, and only had to get one thing right (dont put down your hands) and yeah. when someone with a gun says "you put your hands down and you die" and you want to pull up your saggy nigger pants - you die.

probably got shot because the potential cop shooting victim reckoned he didnt want to die that day with bootlickers galore jumping through gymnastic hoops to justify his murder

He was a potential shooter.
sorry if this if confusing to you, he could of had a gun in at waist. people suprise attack all the time, infact that is the norm of how someone sets up an attack, by pretending their guard is down.

would you prefer if they lied?

>context

That's right, the guy made 4 mistakes. two of those being potentially pulling a gun mistakes, justly being shot mistakes. they where lenient on him.

desu I'd be so freaked out by the madman that I would not have moved. I'd stay there laying sprawled out and pretend to be passed out.

>DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN FOR ANY REASON
>OKAY NOW CRAWL
lol the default meaning of crawl is on all fours and he was too piss drunk to actually correct that. his head was down, he didnt see how the girl did it, all he had was manlet's 20 step dancing instructions

the situation wasnt at all serious. that lowlife scum escalated the situation to a call of duty standoff. thats probably what was going through his head. he had his assault rifle engraved with "youre fucked". the sadistic power trip was palatable. he wanted to fuck some shit up when he got the call and larping as swat in the hallway of hotel took it to another level.

youre right though, very informative. if you get stopped by pigs, its either shoot first or get lit up anyway because you coughed funny

from what i've read, they got a report that weapons were pointed out the window. whether they can open or not - whether the bitch who called is retarded or not - you receive the call how it's received. and the date is pretty irrelevant anyhow. you get a call about a gunman, it's life or death at that point. also
>malaysian calling others niggers
lol

You can actually not listen to police. You can make zero movements and they can not shoot you, and then you can accuse them of brutality when the power tripping manlets throw you against the wall and kick you in the ribs while cuffing you to "ensure compliance".

When they bring up failure to comply, you can just have your lawyer bring up cases like these as cause for reasonable fear and get it thrown out.

You don't know anything about cop procedure in saying that.

You always shoot until the target is Immobile, you'll never see a cop shoot once, always a burst.

If he wanted to shoot him, he would have shot him the first time he put his hands behind his back. why wait for the second time?

Fuck man.
At the very least, let's hope he is in a better place.
Press F to pay respects.

F

And now you realize, innocent blacks have to do this on a daily basis.

Retard with the gun shouldn't have told him to crawl.

That ain't protocol.

You would not get shot doing this. so good choice.

only a retard putting his hands out of sight gets shot. its really not hard.

>innocent
>blacks

Pick one Tyrone

>police interactions are hair trigger stand offs
>this is normal hehe, not hard at all

just jump off your balcony already

So if the police get a report that someone has a nuclear missile in his pocket they have no choice but to believe him? I brought that up because the entire thing was based on a fucking lie: there's 100% chance that he DID NOT point his rifle at anyone.

I mentioned the date because, quoting you: "especially after the vegas meme shit". You were not the only retard that made that mistake, I've seen it multiple times including the last threads.

>STOP BREATHING!!!
>LOL HE DIDNT COMPLY WITH SUCH A SIMPLE TASK

F

for FUCK PHILIP BRAILSFORD

I HOPE HIS ENTIRE FAMILY DISOWNS HIM AFTER WITNESSING HIS PSYCHOTIC BEHAVIOR

The situation should have been handled differently from the beginning, but the cop clearly told him that if he puts his hand behind his back or reaches down he will shoot him. The man was too stupid to live

can someone fucking tell me where to skip to ? i wont watch the whole thing

Apparently all cops are supposed to be scared ass bitches.

12 min

17:00

you can see the cop was chill till dude put his hands in his back, he could have died right there

>the cop was chill
I'd hate to see jumpy

jesus christ cops should just cuff him on the ground the fuck do you tell pll to crawl...

Was thinking about becoming a cop because I have no purpose in life and wanted to help people, but now I'm having second thoughts. What do yall think?

>you can see the cop was chill

>innocent
>blacks
t. shareblue

They're supposed to do what you said.

This is what happens when your cops are pussies, terrified of the people they're policing.

holy fucking shit just watched it, how is this guy not executed yet? poor fuck.....

Philip Brailsford's rifle. Note that the judge withheld this from the jury.

What the fuck is an "innocent black"?

cmon... at least be reasonable. some scared bitch saw the rifle (probably through the window) and said some shit about it. how is that a lie? they found air rifles.

i know why you mentioned the date, mongrel. you're right it happened almost 2 years ago. did you or I spend that time on the case? no. i was eating burgers and you were trapping eels in a swamp somewhere. dude was aquitted.

>niggers from all over wanting you dead and scared of you at the same time
>double digit IQ retards telling you how to do your life threatening job from their starbucks wifi/cuck sheds
sounds stressful to me. buy your own firearms and stick to yourself.

FUcking shithead of a cop
I have MDI in both of my shoulders and it was made infinity worse with bootcamp
If that was me I couldnt put my arms straight up like that and the fucking shit would scream at me telling me to shut up and listen and follow orders and If he didn't shoot me I would get another charge
Execute this powertrip fuck

This is why I couldn't make the transition from green to blue.
Fucking civilians don't wanna listen to basic instructions, and all the bleeding hearts come out en mass when they get blown the fuck away because of their own stupidity.

>you're fucked

Guess being told to not put your hands down is indeed to complex for the nigger mind.

If your motives are pure, they could really use you.

Why the fuck would they give such complicated instructions???

>get on the ground
>put your hands on your head
>interlock your fingers
>cross you left leg over your right

At this point the cops could have just walked over to them and cuffed them. Problem solved. But no they had make them

>crawl towards me

What the actual fuck?? I have no military background or police training but why the fuck would you make someone do this? It really seems like they were on a power trip.