Brexit: 'Breakthrough' deal paves way for future trade talks, britain to pay 35-39£ billion

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-42277040?ocid=socialflow_twitter&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=twitter

>PM Theresa May has struck a last-minute deal with the EU in a bid to move Brexit talks on to the next phase.

>There will be no "hard border" with Ireland; and the rights of EU citizens in the UK and UK citizens in the EU will be protected.

>The so-called "divorce bill" will amount to between £35bn and £39bn, Downing Street says.

PAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UMwwvDcR-VE&t=88s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Brits vote to leave the EU
>British leaders decide they will pay a vast sum of money to effectively still be a part of the EU
How the fuck are limeys not shooting their leaders yet? Oh wait, that's right.

nuke us

fucking traitor may

>PAY
Calm down clog nigger did you ever believe we wouldn't pay what we owe?

no hard border but not in the CU or SM?

Sure. What we've done is chain ourselves to a shitty BREXIT, i hate to say it, but we have caved in like a motherfucker.

>There will be no "hard border" with Ireland

This can only be the case if the UK follows all EU trading regulations and essentially makes the UK part of the EFTA. She's setting up a completely botched Norway option.

>female negotiator

Good one Brits!

Why is this bad?

40 Billion over 40 years.

Or stay in Eu pay 400 Billion over 40 years.

But then Eu puts up how much most be paid in every year.

So Uk maybe would have had pay 550 Billion over 40 years.

Makeing a saveing of 510 Billion.

Don't worry, Brits.
Let's make the islands alliance.

you ridiculous meathead, we are about 500 yrs on from that type of behavior, we are mostly civilized and have elected MP's and a parliment, its not perfect, but it works.

Why the fuck are you fucking paying them anything you fucking fucks

Sigh... Britain should pay NOTHING and should instead extend the middle finger and tell the EU if they want money to come and take it.

WOW THAT'S A GOOD DEAL

I HAVE A BETTER DEAL: FUCK THE EU
t. Victoria Nuland, one of our kike former deputy assistant secretaries of state

All this screwing around is in the hope of getting a trade agreement with the EU.

Fucking this!

No one understands what its like to be Islander master race, we have to be careful who we let through our moats

We are seriously not worthy, senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y

The EU is a joke. Keeping our currency, and being out of their bullshit might well be worth £39bn. I can see other countries leaving, and forming a customs union with us.

Pay for WHAT!?

>68 the financial settlement will be drawn up and paid in euro.

If we form new trade agreements with other countries and eventually pull out of what is obviously going to be a completely one-sided trade agreement in 10-15 years, this might be better in the long run.

Becuase we pay our denbts and obligations we have signed up for, we're not cunts, we dont want to piss off our mates.

Christ, we are Brits we stand for fair play and we always do whats right

>it works
>Brits vote to leave the EU
>British leaders decide they will pay a vast sum of money to effectively still be a part of the EU

We'll be back across your moats shortly, bongfriend. It happens every few decades, and it's about time now.

Where the fuck is Nigel?!

shills and retards everywhere mate.

But how do you get rid of the Pakis, Somalis, etc?

So nothing changes and you will pay 40 billions for that?

You deserve every drop of acid thrown into the face of you and your whores for allowing yourselves to be held down and fucked by the Muslim hordes just so the powers that be can feel another gram of virtue and a couple more sheckles.

When things get bad, and make no mistake they will, don't taint my lands with your fragility, we have enough of that here already but it's no where near as bad as it is there.

Your weakness disgusts me.

Brexit news only get better and better

Hardly. Brits are known for being total knobs and fucking all the lesser people over. That's why I know you have it in you.

We have already signed up to spending into 2021, we must honor that commitment, you have no idea how Brits hate to be made to look dishonest or shady, we pride ourselves in being reputable

Hah, good one.

We assimilate them in, what else?

Yeah that childish mentality is the reason your nation is fucked.

This
We pay 350 mil a week to the eu. We'll have that debt settled in a little over two years.
>yah boo sucks to you fritz
"rule brittania, brittania rules the waves"
"Britain, never never never, will be slaves"
"PLAY BALL!"

Here that america? Two years, us and you guys, be there.
We're all gonna have a collosal piss up, everybodys gonna get laid, woohoo!

That British girl wasn't realistic enough and was missing a piss puddle so I fixed it for you no need to thank me just doing my job

>Treason "Sharia is good for UK" May agrees to pay £40Billion
>for the privilege of not being able to do trade deals with anybody else
>And the EU still have power over UK
YAAYYY WE LOST!!!!

I agree, please nuke us

>we are Brits we stand for fair play
Especially with your children, wew

but cucks, it's 25% off

that's a good deal

>limited time only

Why would you pay the EU to fuck off? I honestly don't get that.

>for the privilege of not being able to do trade deals with anybody else

Once (if!) we leave the customs union, we'll be able to do trade deals with other countries. That's one of the few ways in which this could be a big advantage in the long term.

>Why is this bad?

>40 Billion over 40 years.

>Or stay in Eu pay 400 Billion over 40 years.

>But then Eu puts up how much most be paid in every year.

>So Uk maybe would have had pay 550 Billion over 40 years.

>Makeing a saveing of 510 Billion.
British EDUCATION

Grow some balls and do something britbong.

>voted leave
>stays in
>is told that they left
>believes it

Can someone tell me what is the difference between average britbong and pakistani?

You are having a fucking laugh arn't you? The Americans are right on this, if your government treats you like shit, thump'em. Knowing the public will hurt them keeps them humble.

>We were only shookdown by less than we thought!

YES! EPIC WIN!

do you guys think the commone european will see the difference 39 billion dollars profit? or will it go straight to the pockets of Oligarchs?

maybe if they give 2 billion bail out to greece than can stop leeching

Well aye, the EU needs to be seen to punish us, and we will take our beating becuase that's the part we must play in this pantomime.
Equally Bongs need to belive we've come away with a last minute victory of sorts. Remainers are happy the BREXITERS are unhappy.

Some London banker could just write a derivative to cover it and then collect double when it defaults. It's such a nothingburger.

The integration is already hard underway.
youtube.com/watch?v=UMwwvDcR-VE&t=88s

>occupying part of Ireland is causing Britain loss of independence

is this what they call irony?

Wow, De Niro has reached a new low.

you're doing gods work, user.

6th largest economy in the world and i dont need to add what else we bring to the table, but suffice to say we are probably the most influential nation in the world.

>but it works.

Tell that to all your young girls being groomed while their rapists are protected by your MP's

It's mostly for things we've already signed off on. A few years after we've left, Germany will be getting a bigger bill from the EU and apart from that, things will continue as normal.

>We assimilate them in, what else?

You grow a spine and tell them they are not English, and that we were just pretending so as not to hurt their feelings, but this is a brown free zone so you ISIS fighters have to go back to your made up country.

They can't. Every method is illegal and nigh impossible to proceed with on a large enough scale to be impactful yet not foiled immediately.

superpower by 2030 amirite?

Don't forget to remind them that you made up their country in the first place, and also invented the Muslim Brotherhood almost 100 years ago so they can kindly go back to playing in the sand pile and throwing stones at their women.

We'd end up being forced into accepting existing EU regulations regardless. Creating a completely new trade agreement can easily take 10 years.

everyone likes and respects brits, thats why it's hard to see you getting cucked in this divorce. Why does the EU have any leverage at all, just trade with north america

So what should they just give up then ?

>Hurr durr the enemy is too strong and we're going to be killed anyway so lets bend over and lube up for them

It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees you stupid Leaf.

Americans won't do shit. Show me where in the past 100 years they did anything on their soil other than give bailouts to megacorps and give more rights to faggots.

UK will rejoin EU soon. Welcome back bongs. Here is euro.

Enjoy assimilating your acid attacks and child rape. Coz they ain't giving that up and they know you'll fold on any and everything.

>just trade with north america
B-b-but America is racist. That is legitimate argument in 2017.

> £39Bn

You realise we pay 15% of the entire EU budget? We pay £10Bn a year with a rebate. We've paid over £1Tn since joining. I thought they wanted £100Bn? I think the EU got fleeced on the cash mate. It's the stealth Norway option shite that's bad about it.

>She's setting up a completely botched Norway option.
Nah, May has given up NI.
There is no way NI will fall out of the SM now. You'll have borders between NI and rUK.

>35-39£ billion
How much is that in real monies

Once you figure in the PIIGS denbts and remember the whole thing was rigged by Goldman and JPM and is sitting in DB and to a lesser extent SocGen, I'd say in real monies it comes out to Germany going full Hitler again and trying to destroy the Continent.

>You'll have borders between NI and rUK.

The DUP vetoed that and it's explicitly mentioned that isn't happening.

Don't worry about us lad, we are going to be much better off financially and more importantly we have control of our own destiny. We had always been controversial members of the EU and UK leaving was probably inevitable.
We just couldn't move at their speed, it takes us decades to decide things, 30 yrs if to build another runway in London, we have very very old institutions that run with friction alongside the EU. We know our strengths and weaknesses and one strength is being able to have such referendums becuase we believe in these institutions and ourselves.

Because the government negotiating our exit does not want to actually leave.

your country is literally 49% white and you cucks didnt even try to stop it

what the fuck

Brexit, 254 days later. You guys having fun yet?

Brexit will not happen.

First, there is still no solution to the Irish problem. Where do you put the border? In the sea?

And you can't have a Norway option without keeping freedom of movement.

Also, of course Britain has to pay money. If you made obligations you have to fulfil them. Otherwise no other country will ever deal with you ever again if you break promise so easy.

Also, the EU citizens in UK got a much better deal than Britain's own citizens abroad. Seems like 'Brexpats' were the collateral damage.

It was always going to be this way. No deal is a bad option. When you sign up to EU and evolve your economy to be so highly integrated, it's impossible to leave it. It's like a US state leaving the USA: impossible and also stupid.

Well it's not directly in our hands now, so I guess we just have to hope for the best. It's a "everything's agreed or nothing's agreed" type deal so the casheroobies aren't given until we sign on the dotted line.

However for any Tory bigwigs lurking, if this deal is shit and you don't succesfully reject it for no deal, then I am perfectly willing to burn this country down and vote Corbyn.

Just getting warmed up lad

Your fair play is what makes your country a laughing stock of the world.

Ambiguity is our friend. These negotiations are in English so.... Well lets just say we have a much better grasp of it and we wield it like a weapon.

A literal, unironic Cuck, here on MY Sup Forums?!

It's more likely than you think.

It's true. The left really can't meme.

>Americans won't do shit. Show me where in the past 100 years they did anything on their soil other than give bailouts to megacorps and give more rights to faggots.

They won't so long as the bread and circuses keeps going. But when it stops, and it will, Americans will be in a better position than Brits. Fact. We will rely on an increasingly useless police force, alot has been infiltrated by mohammed this and that. Americans by contrast have a spirit of independence, not as welfare addicted, and they know in their minds that they CAN fight back.

Here in the UK, if a copper dies or is slaughtered by someone, we have a public funeral, and a scene is made out of it. Afterwards, they go back to arresting people for offensive twitter posts.

That's rich coming from you Bumi boy

What a time to be alive. :D

Wait, your /pol?

lad..I

>Be UK
>Be part of the EU
>You pay and pay and pay for other members' mistakes, meanwhile a never ending flood of Obama's sons is turning your country into a shithole
Ohohoho
>Leave
>STILL keep giving money to the EU
>STILL trying to outsweden Sweden itself.
Oooh nononono hhhhhhhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

I'm afraid you have nargles :(

Amazing that authoritarian UK has come to this. The dictator doesn't like the outcome of a vote? No problem. We'll just ignore it.

If the Brits haven't realized by now that armed revolution is their only option, then they are finished.

A masculine society would tell the EU to stuff to they can try and take the money but it will cost them their lives.

There is literally no reason to pay the EU anything. And they have no recompense should the British refuse.

Will they invade?
Stop trading with their biggest export market?

>We have already signed up to spending into 2021, we must honor that commitment, you have no idea how Brits hate to be made to look dishonest or shady, we pride ourselves in being reputable
The people who signed this had no right whatsoever to commit future generations to follow this bullshit.

Democracy is such a retarded cult.

>You are having a fucking laugh arn't you? The Americans are right on this, if your government treats you like shit, thump'em.
American conseratives have been fucked over for the past 50 years but their uprising will never happen.

Agreed

Assimilate there trucks into your Christmas markets?

Assimilate their acid into your face?

Assimilate their stinking brown cocks into your wife's cunt?

Fuck you, faggot.

This is so embarrassing.

"Brexit means Brexit"!
>but we'll need to pay £40billion to proceed to trade talks
>and we'll just give in to all of the Eu's demands