ANOTHER DEGENERATE CONGRESSMAN

2 hours ago - Rep. Mia Love (R-Utah) wants Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Texas) to resign from Congress after it was discovered that he used $84,000 in taxpayer money to settle a sexual harassment claim.

That dude screams pervert... tooth gap et al

I can understand that. If I were king, I'd hang someone for using taxpayer dollars for settling a sexual harassment complaint.

In the culture war right now, we may have to put up with the degenerates on our side in order to prevent worse harms. Eventually though, we will need to stamp down on this kind of thing. Congressmen are our public servants, they shouldn't be using our money for their private interests.

oh, fug

lol. was there ever any doubt. physiognomy

Pic related

Hardscrabble? Is that you?

Imagine this fat fuck looking down at you while spit and drool run off his jowls and onto your face, giving you that creepy smile while he makes you tell him how big his micropenis feels in your mouth.

The absolute state of American politicians. Revolution when?

Why is this nigga in his jammies?

he identifies as a little boy. It's his right as a liberal

And duck pajamas, at that!
What the fuck, over?

>he's a republican

Dude has diddled kids. I'd estimate with 75% confidence.

what a nice meme you have there

Of course he has! Diddling kids isn't reserved just for Democrats, you know!!

Get rid of him and put a new republican in his place. It is that simple.

Holy Fuck, the meme is real, he is a literal representation of le 56% face

That sounds awfully specific, user. Is there something you want to tell us? Did someone hurt you?

He looks Jewish to me

skans wanna skank
well they point out the left bull shit with spreading right bullshit..........i cant smell the difference.......can jew
get her done

>Bartolo Colon in a onesie
Kim pls just nuke the US already

this guy's been an obvious piece of shit for years, I have no idea why it took this long.

this, he looks very heebish

>He looks Jewish to me

Does that picture remind you of this picture?

>be congress
>have private taxpayer fund set up to pay out sexual harassment CLAIMS against representatives
>force anyone who actually uses that fund to resign out of peer pressure.
>???
>Profit!

He’s a literal purdo

>In 1972, when Farenthold was ten years old, his father disappeared and was later found dead, his body having washed ashore after being weighed down with a cement block and deposited in Corpus Christi Bay.[30] The gangland-style murder was the work of enemies of the elder Farenthold, who feared he would testify against a group of con artists who had tried to defraud him out of $100,000.
Guy's probably been playing batman in his spare time since.

The photo is just trashier, as is the norm in the Jewnited States of America.

The nice German girl is replaced by a bottle-blonde bimbo, and the fat ugly kike, instead of being well-dressed, is in his pajamas. It's a showcase of how vile Americans are compared to everybody else on Earth with an above-90 average IQ.

And !
In b4 been there done that hmm.

You have a point.

having a taxpayer paid fund for this shit is unamerican and needs to go regardless but its a separate issue.

Well yeah, if we purged every sexual assaulter from federal gov't, congress would be reduced to 1 democrat and 5 republicans, we'd have 2 SCOTUS left (with a 0% jew rate), and we'd lose the least influential 1/4 of the executive branch. There would also be no CIA and FBI would be down to a skeleton crew with ideologies in line with congress.