Downies are being genocided, yo

downies are being genocided, yo.

if I be a downie, I'd be none too pleased about them murdering my peoples an' shit.

If you were a downie, you'd not understand the concept of 'my people'.
Retard.

I've known high functioning downies, they be cool AF, yo.

Very, very good.

its not good, though.
these are people.

these are people.

Downies aren't really a problem because they are infertile.

they are LITERALLY subhuman retards fuck off

You're right. They are indeed people.
However, the are an immense, crushing burden on anyone who births them. They are absolutely incapable of long-term independent living, and will be an eternal child in the home. Long after they are adults, they will still require significant care of some form or other - and then there is the guilt of "what happens to $tardo after I'm gone?" that haunts the parents.
All things considered, anyone who doesn't abort a downie is a fucking retard.

I love shit like this.

What do the SJWs do? Do they support the "right to choose", or the "historically marginalized group?"

Downies > nigs

So, they're like NEETs but they have a legitimate reason.

Iceland has the right idea. We need to copy them.

They aren't getting rid of down syndrome, the other kids they do have will carry on the genes that ceate retards. They are only hiding the fact they can create retards, which of course means they themselves are retarded (and most likely leftists).

I wish your mother copied them

I see Iceland did not forget what they have done them.

Damn, Iceland. So cold.

>Downies
>People
Pick one retard.

No not true, they can breed.

>anyone who doesn't abort a downie is a fucking retard.
well most of the time the few people left who still don't, are downies themselves. soo

There are some SJWs who are against abortion now because of eugenics.

Eugenics is good

>US has the most downies
Colour me surprised.

Downies are some of the nicest people. You take normal people, add a chromosome and they become pure love, trust and stupid smiles. And freak-outs, but those are doable. I have a downie cousin and she's adorable.

My cousin is a downie, he's 23. I don't wish anyone to have one.

Agreed - anyone named Eugene should be fucking gassed.

If they breed with another downie

50% of the conceived kids will be downies
25% will be normal
25% of embryos will have 2 extra chromosomes so they will probably die

If they breed with a normal person

50% will be downies
50% will be normal

I'm not saying they're not adorable. I've known, and worked around, downies quite a bit. They can be some of the friendliest, most genuine people in the world, interestingly enough.
But that doesn't change the fact they are a massive, massive burden to the parents and on the family. As in, game changing/life destroying burden. To the extent that as much as I like some of them, I'd not pretend for a second I wouldn't chase the little christer out of the womb with a coathanger if genetic tests came back positive.

I'm getting mixed signals here, dear neighbours

This is the only thing I agree with the left on. See RBG's comments.

wonder how many were a misdiagnosis, in the 90s there was a poorly calibrated test that was encouraged in the UK and I was temporarily misdiagnosed with it. Luckily they were suspicious and didn't act on it and it later came out as a dud test.

I'm actually hiding in my room from a downie right now. What are the odds?

Poor kid. He'll be like a parent to his retard parents. Still: Retards > nigger/mudslimes

I think it depends on how well they can still function and how well the family can deal with it. My cousin goes to specialized housing in the weeks and is home in the weekends.

>Iceland
>100%
Sweet fucking Jesus, why did Hitler have to lose?

fuck i think she is upstairs

quick greentext

It's not like I hate him or anything. It's more like said, you don't want to wish people to have to look after a child for life.

Found the downie.

My sister has down syndrome. It's a curse I wouldn't wish on any family and I applaud Iceland for removing this scourge.

downies arent a race, a culture, or any other separate group. It is a genetic disease. Why would anyone be upset about getting rid of a disease?

RIP in peace burger

Stop White Downie Genocide!

Man my lil cousin is a downie and he just turning 6. We are at the stage where he can't "pass" around other kids. Where he will be uncomfortable to be around at family meetings and will be excluded by his classmates. These will be the hardest years, hopefully my Aunt will deal with it the best she can.

Faggots next. They found the gene recently.

Good, when do we start with fags and related?

Le 67% face

He would support that...

本当に?
良かった~

Since when are we part of the UK?

Children and marriage are fashion statements now, if you get one you don't like just end it. It's 2017 public sodomy is BARELY even a crime!

So eugenics is practiced but not spoken about?

I'm against abortion for whites, but it's stupid to keep around downies and other blatant defects. Better to cut your losses and try again

Eugenics is a buzzword. The truth is that we practice eugenics EACH AND EVERY DAY.

When a rejects a jobless ugly NEET and swoons over the successful Chad, that's eugenics
When a nigger woman wants a date and you decline, that's eugenics
When you refuse to date a fatass, that's eugenics.
When you lock up criminals and prevent them from reproducing during their incarceration, that's eugenics.

Nice job.
I wish abortion was legal here.

Is down syndrome only a white thing? I've never seen a nigger or a spic with the downs.

underrated post

They have similar IQs to blacks. The high functioning ones, I mean.

Enjoy raising a potato.

Thread image is good thing.

There are high-functioning blacks?

I'm not sure if that's true, but it wouldn't surprise me. Beaners and niggers shit out kids when they're very young, like in their teens. White women tend to give birth later on because they care about financial security, careers, etc. Chance of downs syndrome goes up exponentially with age.

Isnt it funny that hitler wanted to exteriminate the retards and that was bad and now that is EXACTLY what everyone does now?

He wanted to eliminate the power of France and the UK, invade the middle east and btfo Russia.
Does that remind you of anyone?

The ones with an IQ of 90. They exist.

Neck yourself christcuck.

HIllary Clinton btw. Just in case you wernt getting the connection.

I laugh the hardest at pro choice people that get upset at the idea of downies being targetting for extermination. Healthy babies are fine but retard babies? Nooooooo!

But muh Jesus! Abortion is murder!!!

>United Kingdom
>90% downy abortion rate
The ages-long war on Scotland continues, I see

Is it legal to fuck a downie?

That's because they're on constant painkillers and other medications because existing is so excruciatingly painful for them

>eradicating retards is bad
Try harder, Shlomo.

Downies are definitely an endangered species. There were so many more downies when I was a kid and they were some of the happiest people I've ever met.

That really bummed me out

>his classmates
WTF is he doing in a regular school??

niggers can get the downs.

If it makes you feel any better, really smart people see you the exact same way.

> American journalists

Black and brown parents eat their own children.

fuck you cunt at least we're not Americans

Checked

They are still a drag on society

put her out of her mystery

I'm surprised there hasn't been any attempts at a Down Syndrome ethnostate, even in reality television.

no what you are describing is sexual and artificial selection

>iceland is a facist country for killing downies
>is progressive because she supports abortion

pick one commiefags

Only people I ever see giving them any job, are wallmart and television.

i shouldn't have to say this but my cousin it's down and i won't give him any job where they are going to be yelling at him all day

This could easily become a song.
>when you don't like the guy who eats big pizza pie, that's eugenics!
>when you have low IQ and no one breeds with you, that's eugenics!
Everybody now!

I think the measure of how far a society has progressed is how it deals with its people who cannot fend for themselves like old, sick, disabled or birth defects.

A rich, strong, healthy, technologically and scientifically advanced society can tolerate people not coming out of a mold and everyone can live happy and fulfilling lives.

With the permission of the guardian, yes.

You cannot get rid of Down's entirely. Practically every case is de novo and not inherited.

It has to do with how human reproduction works. You see, you have all your chromosomes in duplicate, on from your mother, one from your father. For the formation of sperm or eggs it is essential to produce a cell with only ONE set of chromosomes. And here the accidents which cause trisomy 21 or Down's happen ... if the cells fuck up when separating the duplicated sets of chromosomes one daugther cell may either receive an extra copy of 21 or at least a fragment of the chromosome ... meaning if this sperm or egg fuses with its counterpart and produces a fertilized egg it will have 3 copies of chromosome 21 instead of the proper 2.

You cannot prevent that to occur, not even with eugenics. You may only kill the result of this accident if you detect it during pregnancy.