Why do you hate Trigger?

Why do you hate Trigger?

They killed my beloved Gainax.

I don't hate Trigger, just Imaishi.

Where's my fucking second season of Inferno Cop?

how the fuck do you cling onto a studio name like this? trigger literally IS your beloved gainax, it is all or most of the people that made gainax great when it was.

>it is all or most

I don't, they do something different than most sometimes and sometimes it's a good ride.

I don't hate Trigger.

I'm just disappointed in them. They have an absolutely incredible art team from top to bottom but they keep wasting them on absolute dogshit writing with series like Kiznaiver and Kill la Kill.

I don't hate them but they haven't really made a good series yet

KLK was mediocre
Kiznaiver was trash, seriously one of the worst anime I've ever seen
Luluco was fun, but that's it
Inou-Battle failed as a comedy
Inferno Cop was just bad
The LWA OVAs sucked

I've seen people say that all the talented people left Gainax for Trigger, but I've yet to see any evidence of that "talent."

LWA TV shows some promise though.

I hate the boring studiowarriors making their boring studiowarrior-threads on Sup Forums.
Doesn't matter which studio they like or dislike. Studiowarriors are boring shitty posters reposting boring shitty content because they are behind the news.

>implying
The best Gainax works are Eva, FLCL, Nadia, Honneamise, and P&S. Trigger only has significant staff from two of those.

>Pansto over Mahoromatic

>inferno cop was bad
>the LWA OVAs sucked
You might just have the worst taste I've ever seen. Kill yourself.

The only for sure series I say I love from them is LWA OVA 1. I'm not too fond of Triggerisms/Imashisms

I agreed with you for the most part but nigga come on the LWA OVAs are pretty damn good.
They're clearly just fun dumb romps meant to explore the concept without too much depth but they do it in an enjoyable manner that puts them on par with Luluco for me at a minimum.

And people say all the talent left with them because Gainax hasn't had the animatiom staff to make a proper show ever since they split off despite still raking in enough money to fund multiple ones just off Eva royalties yearly. Imaishi was their last experienced director still interested in making new shows ever since Anno fucked off.

Now all they do is coast by on royalties and even that's going to shit since Khara is suing them for witholding a significant number from them.

Diebuster is on par with Nadia at a minimum m8

>trigger literally IS your beloved gainax
No

All the talented Gainax staffers went to Khara

Trigger needs to find competent writers, all their stuff has either been bland or random-Imaishi gibberish

Anno won best film at Mainichi Film Concours for a movie had made last year

Trigger literally hasn't made an anime better than post-split Gainax's car ad.

Link?
I'm aware. How does that relate to what I said?

Wheres the Gurren Lagann v2

>not knowing gainax's car ad
>not knowing how to google

Kill La Kill was really good. There's no need to listen to contrarian faggots on a malaysian skateboarding pictureboard

Houkago no Pleiades

It completely fell apart in the 2nd cour and you know it

Literally never happening.
Why google when I can instead hopefully be spoonfed? :^)

People like you are part of the reason why Trigger is hated. Such a low quality fanbase.

Because it's popular.

You mean Getter Robo v3?

Which talented staffers are those?

I dont. Their shit is usually energetic and interesting to watch, instead of the usual elitist shit Sup Forums tries to force you to watch.

Because Gurren Lagann and Kill La Kill were both shit. They're redeeming themselves with LWA though.

Takeshi Honda

It's important to have your own opinion.
Sup Forums is ultimately just a site where people from reddit, twitter, ANN, MAL and other sites post anonymously.

I don't use any of those and anyone who does should fuck off out of Sup Forums.

I found out about most of those sites on Sup Forums

They pander to westerners. I don't want western shit invading my japanese anime. I'm a fucking dirty weeaboo.

Also the hypocrisy of Sup Forums shilling LWA kickstarter and shitting on Under the Dog.

But Under the Dog was genuinely bad, bland, a production disaster and still did all the crap that Westerners hate despite giving money for a project that was supposed to not include all the crap they dislike.

>everybody here is a faggot like me
Fuck off normalfag scum

I don't hate Trigger, I dislike their fetish for inconsistent animation quality, rushed pacing and obnoxious yelling characters.

That said, LWA should be the first anime from Trigger that I can really say I enjoy. Really hope they don't fuck it up. They probably will though.

Nice projecting, faggot. Go back to where you came from.

>The LWA OVAs sucked

I was with you up until then and then you lost all my respect and attention. Fuck you.

Because when you read interviews that guys like Imaishi do with western press like ANN or during q&a sessions at anime expos you can tell they really hate contemporary anime. They give off this "we're better than that" type of vibe that I find kind of off-putting.

Only two studios think that unironically shit animation is funny and good, Trigger and SHAFT.

Because they can't write a story to save their lives

How does one have time to have a life, main Sup Forums and still use other anime related social network?

>imaishi
>hates contemporary anime
I know he's a westaboo, but what?

Because it triggers me.

>The LWA OVAs sucked

Yea I agree with the others, your taste is just fucking trash.
Do you enjoy absolutely anything?