Russian butt licking brigade

Does this nation ever do anything else other than licking Russias ass online?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Uzhesogodni/status/939150696942882816
youtu.be/rW_eQGpjTR0
youtu.be/StpeIM362-8
youtube.com/watch?v=pgB56MKLawE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek you haven't met any serbs yet?(I dont like russians at all)

>Deusvultcuck doesn't know shit about international relations
Wanna know how I know you're an Amerim*tt?

To be honest, I've seen way more pootin-loving russia-worshipping bulgarian flags here than serbian ones. So, OP kinda has a point.

Actually BG's government is under the control of the EU and the U.S. Most people and the government are very anti-Russian.

Yeah i can agree with that but i mean i dont hate russia or anything like that im just neutral.

The Russians have very bad public relations and diplomacy. They are extremely bad at geopolitics and there is a reason why they have so little allies across the world.

ikr

Where is the wrong here?

Teacher say shit like "DDDEY WUZZ LIBERATORZ N'SHIET" Plus considering that Bulgaria was under communist rule for over 60 years pretty much explains the sitiatuin

i dont give a shit about pidorashka, tatar. on the other hand, i dont own them anything. you were liberated by them, and they saved your ass from being obliterated after ww2. if you werent occupied by russians we would have just annexed you in 1945, after you lost to to us for the third fucking time in 40 years.
so you should actually lick russian cock, because without them you would still be mehmet.
>what is shipka pass
>what is 1878

I dont like them and I dont hate them.
Whats your point memeflag faggot?

So, you have that kind of post-commie propaganda going to? That explains a lot then. My condolences, brother.

>Americans knowing anything about Bulgaria or even remembering it exists
Nah. This is some Balkan or probably a buttblasted Ukrainian.

Why so mad???I didnt say that i hate them.What do you mean oblitarated in ww2 we sided with the axiss it was the communists (not russians) who obliterated us and im quite thankfull for the regular russian soldiers who liberated us and also shipka was mostly defended from bulgarian volunteers

Yeah its pretty much the whole russophile thing i still respect you tho i just hate commies

Do we?

>Russia is very bad at geopolitics
What the hell? Russia is the most competent political actor in the world, that's why they've managed to turn around everything in the middle east against America and they now control Iran, Syria and Qatar, making shitloads of money.
I mean I hate the russians as much as your next guy but that's just stupid

WOAHHH!! I HAVE A QUESTION!! IF YOU ARE ALL BULGARIANS THEN WHY DOES OUR PROXY HAVE IP ADRESS OWNED BY AN UKRAINIAN JEW???!!

twitter.com/Uzhesogodni/status/939150696942882816

Pls no bully Bulgaria. They are a respectable people.

wut

>be dominated and exploited for half a century by soviet union
>be dominated and exploited by russian mafia afterwards
>still suck russian cock
Bulgarians are natural-born slaves.

>Give slavic people an alphabet invent the moder computer the oldest country in europe
>lol bulgars are born slaves lol
(((Le serbian proxy)))

This is most probably a buttblasted pshek. Obviously everybody must gobble (((american))) dick instead.

muh nuts itch like a bitch
well they point out the left bull shit with spreading right bullshit..........i cant smell the difference.......can jew
kikes and more kikes

Thanks magyarbro :^)

Dividing the Balkans between us, you and the Greeks when?

>pointlessly invent new alphabet instead of using existing one, permanently alienating your people from the rest of the world
>american invents computer but he was bulgarian because MUH ANCESTRY
Look deep inside your soul, Georgi, and answer me this: Would John Atanasoff had invented the computer if he was born, raised and lived in Bulgaria?

Never have I once seen a Bulgar say anything nice about Russia since the Ukrainian conflict. Most are anti Putin and usually hate commies.

yes

bulgarians are traitors

russians freed them from ottoman slavery and they betrayed russia 3 times

I don't know how they joined EU in the first place. EU rebuilt Bulagria and gave them so much gibs yet they cry for Russia, even tho Russia doesn't give 2 fucks about them

>geopolitical relations are based on goodwill and friendly feefees
lmao how can someone be this naive. typical liberal.

youtu.be/rW_eQGpjTR0

As long as we get rid of Turks and Gypsies, I'm on board.

>>geopolitical relations are based on goodwill and friendly feefees
When did I say this, faggot?

Yes, now you answer me how does it feel to lose a civil war memeflag?

Still have no idea what you are posting. I think.... I think... I know in fact, that you are mentally retarded.

We take Bosnia
You take Transylvania and Banat
Greeks Albania and Bulgarians the rest

> muh slavic brotherhood

Last time im on /sg/ there was one bulgarian shill who ass lick USA

Sounds good

Turks can be reasoned with. However, we must deal with the R*manian problem.

Done. Now let's sign the treaty and get piss drunk on pálinka. Starting now.

>writes in latin basically
>talks about relevance

you maybe should stop using east european proxies mister Sheckelstein. there are things which you will not be learning at the Haifa university.

youtu.be/StpeIM362-8

Russia lost geopolitics hard. Their Population and worforce is in decline. Sanctions that keep the decline on, low oil per barrel (Which Obama crashed after Crimea), Worsening Economy, lost Ukraine as ally, all for a little island that no one recognizes. Russia is losing hard

>you maybe should stop using east european proxies mister Sheckelstein.

meme flag talks about proxies

I would like to point out that Bulgaria is basically the only decent country in the region

I cant understand what the guy at 0:10 is saying
Zato Fašisti za...?

>Russia lost geopolitics hard.

All of this affects only your regular Ivan. Putin and his cronies are winning big and they're going to keep winning

>trying this hard..

ayy lmao.. 2 sheckel to you Aron!!!

>regular Ivan
That expression made me chuckle

>meme flag

You have no right to talk about shills or proxies... for all I know you are prob posting from Israel

>obongo crashed oil prices
did he use his magic negro powers to do this?

>All of this affects only your regular Ivan.

#top kek.. and that for a fucking jew who migrated to russia!

I lick hairy sweaty balls

Idk. maybe in iran deal or something. I think it was tactically.

>let the sheckels rain!

ayyy lmao Aron! please keep it up! it makes me happy!

I hope Turkey annex you and assimilate all of your kind.
It a shame, because hundred years ago Russians actually died for your independence.

>sanctions do shit
>obama controlled Emirates and not the other way around
>economy been worsening for 20+ years, it's ready to collapse any second now, any second...
>lost Ukraine as ally because of a coup whose leader's main point was big bad ruski is holding you down! Shengen by 2015!
It's like I'm reading that pesky western propaganda, Putin TV keeps telling me to stay away from.

Bulgarians hate Russians more than pretty much anyone in the Balkans, Serbs are the actual Russian buttlickers.

>God in haven, Russia on the earth

An actual Serbian saying

deal

This. Not even there closest ally Belarus wants nothing to do with them. Most of northern Syria is controlled by US allies and central Asia is moving toward Chinese influence. Soon they'll have no allies.

Ye putin would like you to believe he is winning in a game but he isn't . I Also forgot China. Russias far east is depopulating fast and China borders them, Russia and China aren't really friends, they just pretend they are. Also China kinda took their spotlight since no one talks about Russia now only China which also wants to make silk road which goes thro Eurasian union that russia sees as their inflience. And all countries under russia have it bad economically (See Armenia, Belarus, Ukraine (till recently))..

Russian Media in a nutshell

You take Vojvodina, southern Slovakia, North Translyvania and the Transcarphatia. Croats take Bosnia and Srem. Bulgaria takes Macedonia and the Pomoravie/ Western Outlands (Eastern Serbia). Then we can have peace and stability in South-Eastern Europe.

How exactly did we betray Russia? In WW1 we sided with the Germans because Russia supported Serbia (which tried to assimilate and denationalize Bulgarians from Macedonia) and also because we needed a big loan for rearmament which the French refused us while the Germans gave. No Bulgarian soldier attacked Russia. Instead the stinky Cossack boot tried to conquer our Dobruja and we kicked some Russian buts.

Nope, Russian soldiers actually died for the Bosphorus, Bessarabia and other territories in the Caucasus. And if it wasn't for stupid Russian foreign policy, we would have remained allies and friends. Unfortunately when your ambassador acts in a foreign country like he's the boss, people tend to forget even the good thinks.

*blocks your path*

nothing personel, kids

Fuck off Franjo, Bosnia ia Serbian

is this the next evolution of the amerimutt meme?

Well sanctions did some shit, but more for richfags then to simple anons and more mentally then physiaclly. We actually are in dangerous geopolitical situation, as a serious part of our elite members are more loyal to american officials then anyone near russia. Putin seems to be bound with threaties with them, so he can't really do anything inside the borders. Our only chance is that america will do something retarded, which will cause a vaccum of power and chaos nessesary to remove shills while they are confused and force neutral cleptocrats to think that working for the future of Russia is the safest way for them right now.

>Basarabia

If by fighting for you mean annexing, then sure

>next evolution

gtfo newfag, that picture has been circulating around here for years

1941 borders. Meh, I like the 1914 borders a little better, but I can live with that.

check'd and also I raise you this, reversed timelines are the best

TFW you lose war hard, and Allies carry you.

won't argue with that, we got our asses handed to us by Falkenhayn and Mackensen. By entering the war that early, we might have ruined Russia's chances for an optimal offensive in the East, as they had to redistribute shitloads of divisions on the newly opened front.

>tfw you get rekd yet you come out of the war with 1/3 land and 5 mil + people

> is this the next evolution of the amerimutt meme?

This is

>pic attached

stay frosty, user

Why has no one culled Vl*chs yet?They used to be some useless country that got buttfucked between Hungary and Bulgaria,yet now they could win a war against both of them combined?And their industry is the fastest growing in South_eastern Europe.Seriously,what the fuck went wrong in this timeline?

>feelsgoodman.jpg

kek, saved

This is the map for Prosperity and happiness

no, this one is

>(((Le serbian proxy)))
fyrom maybe, but noone here cares about your shithole, stop projecting.

Haha I hate to say it but you're pretty cool Romfag
In another timeline maybe we are best of frens
If there was an anthem to signify Hungarian - Romanian friendship (i know right?) it would be this:
youtube.com/watch?v=pgB56MKLawE

>Bulgarians
>Slavs
You unironically believe that you're part of the Slavic people? Everyone i met from Bulgaria had dark hair/eyes and slanty eyes

Atleast they can escape their shithole via EU now and its improving. Unlike your shithole

LOL said Serbs. All Serbs look darker then even Turks themself

check pic related, it's the flag of our alternate timeline Federation Hunyadi/Corvin was a truly blessed figure, may God rest his soul.

You can do better than that.

you sides with germany in both world wars, then you supported nato

3 times, other things do not matter

you are enlisted as cuck traitors in russian world, similar to slaves or radical muslims. just a terriotory full of cuckish slaves and subhumans, nothing more.

kek

Well I would also like Bulgaria's 1917 borders, but let's not get too greedy.

Do you realy think we should feel ashamed because we have a pinch of tatar blood?

Please,those people are still lighter than my pic.

>Servian delusions

Online maybe
Vocal minority and all
But I'd rather live with vodka bootlickers than turk insectophiles

Almost no Bulgarian on Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general likes Russia (not Russians themselves). I dislike Russia because it fucked us in the ass numerous times and gave us communism (cancer). In real life the situation is different and many people here like Russia (probably like half of the population). And that's because they've been fed commie propaganda their whole life. And unlike the rest of the Soviet regimes who fell, our didn't, it just rebranded under a different name. So that's why these people are uneducated on the matter.