PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND CRAWL!

PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND CRAWL!
DON'T TOUCH YOUR WAISTBAND AND PULL YOUR PANTS UP!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE
youtube.com/watch?v=YzSJBowPECY
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9782616/Rapists-and-other-violent-criminals-let-off-with-a-slap-on-the-wrist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o_z8R4ORGrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any chad police/virgin hotel guest meme already?

nice front sight there champ, looks like you just violated the NAP... psshh nothing persunel
*unzips katana*

Did I miss a happening?

>left foot blue
What do Sup Forums?

"Forgetting something, officer?"

>"Wha-oh, oh FUCK! I don't have a front sight!"

>piggy sprays at me wildly, missing every shot

"Heh. Pathetic."

>draws my blade

"DIE!!!!"

>impales him

*pulls pants up with diamond-hard boner*
YOUR MOVE MISTER LAWMAN

Nice thread, BLM.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE
starts at 12 30 or if u have no patience 16 45 is a good place to start too

play stupid games win stupid prizes. don't be a drunk degenerate nigger.

>cross legs
>hands up
>shuffle towards cops (like the female companion did)
>get arrested
>sue cops for bullshit
>enjoy money
>retire and make bait threads on Sup Forums

Ez pez.

kek defend the bullied manlet more

the video is so dark im dountful he even touched his waist

front sight is there its blurry because his hands are trembling

How the fuck am I supposed to pull my pants up while crawling with my hands in the air?

>pull shorts up
>get shot

wew

how many .223's went through other hotel guest's ceilings? probably 5

>DONT SHUFFLE I SAID SLIDE-STEP
>*BAM* *BAM* *BAM*

>.223
I'm surprised that even broke the skin

admit it they got memes

>*breakdance so fast all the bullets miss*

Heh, nothin personnel

>APig

What is this stupid shit.

Pretty sure they're told to not have a gun barrel that close to somebody because if they *were* hostile they could grab it and shoot you with their concealed gun or some other tacti-cool bullshit.

He was drunk and nervous as fuck and the cop essentially told him he would fucking murder him if he didn't comply EXACTLY to his orders (which were arbritrary, confusing and only escalated the situation).

You would have to be a complete moron to conclude that dude was any threat. Only if you're a complete autist with no empathy you would think the cop did the right thing here, even though the murdered person didn't "follow the (arbritrary and confusing) rules"

>PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK IN FRONT OF YOUR LEFT KNEE AND CROSS YOUR RIGHT PINKIE FINGERS
>CAN'T DO IT? TOUGH LUCK PAL
>*BLAM*

>do you want me just to lick the outside of your anus, mr manlet police officer, or should i try to clean a little on the inside too?

But I'm not wearing pants

>CODE MOONWALK REPEAT WE HAVE CODE MOONWALK HERE
>SKYKING SKYKING
>GET ME THAT NIGGA WHO SAYS HES WHITE WHAT SHOT BABY TRAYTRAY

>CROSS YOUR LEGS
>DON'T PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN FOR ANY REASON
>NOW CRAWL

Why did they let the most inarticulate police officer in the entire fucking country handle that kind of situation?

Seems fair, prosecution should have pushed for manslaughter over murder as that might have stuck.

He also asked "are you drunk?", most people say "no" on reflex, it's better to ask "have you been drinking this evening?" as it covers more.

most likely 0 if anything went through it would be a fragment that would act more like a metal bb than a bullet.

I hate that cops are like this now and wish they aren't, but that time is long gone now. The guy shouldn't have moved so quickly and the cop shouldn't have shot so early.

probably %80 cops fault and %20 dudes fault.

>he can't crawl with his hands on top of his head and his legs crossed.
Someone get this noob a gravestone

it's not really tacticool shit, if you put your gun close enough to someone for them to grab it then that's a real problem

Most of the real cops quit when Drumph stole the election. I bet your Jewish owned media outlets don't report that, huh?

glad someone else saw it.

Not a lot of stuff makes me upset, but damn the dude was literally crying

It's America. The police are hired from the stupidest of Americans because anyone with more than half a brain wont join the police over there.
In Europe the police is a cushy job that pays a decent amount of money for sitting in your car most of the day. In America you spend all of your time chasing after niggers and spics. Nobody in their right mind wants to spend all day around niggers and spics.

GO SMOKE A COCK YOU FAT FAGGOT WELFARE QUEEN, LEL!

>Drumph stole the election

youtube.com/watch?v=YzSJBowPECY
>PUT YOUR HANDS UP
>CRAWL
>DONT PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN FOR ANY REASON
>SHUT UPP
>WHATS YOUR NAME
>I SAID STFU OR IL SHOOT YOUUU
>DO THE FUCKING HOOKEY POCKEY
>YOU FORGOT TO SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT
>*BANGBANGBANGBABNG*

Why isn't this on /bant/
This is Sup Forums, not for OP to be shitposting.
Fuck the mods of this board they do nothing.

Death because of being too fat and trying to hide the skin that shows because the shirt is too small, ultimately though Fking trigger happy Pew Pew boys xD

mfw Russian viral marketers cant compete with BLM witticisms and overall memecraft.

>HOLD YOUR HANDS IN THE SHAPE OF THE COLOUR BLUE OR I WILL SHOOT YOU

>the uk is some perfect place with no shitskins
lol

You have several guns trained on you by police who is yelling confusing commands and LITERALLY threathening to murder you.

-user was banned for this post-

holy fuck my blood is boiling, did they even have anything suspicious in their hotel room?

kinda does look like he's reaching for something for a split second though

AY NIGGA I DINDU NUFFIN HERE IM FINNA PULL OUT MY GUN AND PUT IT ON DA GROUN

STOP RESISTING!
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17:08 is where he reaches for his butt and gets shot for not keeping his hands visible.

Please don't shoot me, I have 2 kids and my wife is pregnant
I'm trying to follow your instructions to the best of my ability
but it's a little difficult because I'm intoxicated right now
and all 6 of you are yelling at me to do contradictory things
*bang bang bang bang bang*

no the barrel would be blurrier then, maybe. anyone have a phd in photoshop who could magically check this kind of thing?

>HOLD YOUR HANDS IN THE SHAPE OF THE COLOUR BLUE OR I WILL SHOOT YOU

Ok, now what?

He said they just sit in their cars, law enforcement only applies to whites there.

His girlfriend did it just fine. They weren't even going to shoot him after he put his hands down and started crawling like a baby, it wasn't until he then suddenly reached for his waist right where a gun would be. You have to remember they are responding to a call of a man with rifles, he is obviously deranged in some way god knows what he's thinking or might do

YOU STUPID BALD FOUR-EYED SHIT.
DO IT FAGGOT, COME ON TOUGH GUY.
FUCKING FAG! TEE HEE HEE!

Only good pig is nonexistent, but dead ones are okay...

does look like he is reaching for something, but at the same time you can see IN THE VIDEO that he got nothing in his hand when it comes forward again
ruined my day to see this shit

>300 million people and not one of them will attempt to avenge a civilian being executing for nothing.
>I have rights

not when you draw second you don't amerishit

>Hands above your head
>Roll over
>Do bridge
>now walk backwards
>I SAID BACKWARD YOU ASS MONGER FAGGOT I WILL FUCK YOU LIKE MY ASSHOLT RIFLE-15 RIFLE SAYS ON THE SIDE OF IT
>I WILL PREFORM INTERCORSE WITH YOU WHILE I SHOOT YOU IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS
>REVERSE BRIDGE MOTHER FUCKER KEEP THAT ARCH TIGHT
>toe brushes waist band
>DAKDKDKDKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKDKDAKAKAKAKAKDAKAKAAAAKAKA
>"Just like the last time, fucking skum"

>Implying the police get to leave the station in the cities with Muslims.
Mate if you work as a policeman in London and you're White that means you're on 99% child abuse investigations which means that you sit in an office all day because that's how Labour investigates crimes.

It starts and ends when he reached

RIGHT FOOT LET'S STOMP

>they are responsing to a call about rifles
>shoot unarmed guy on the ground for adjusting his pants falling off
This is why no one with a functioning brain cries about dead pigs, they are objects with no soul or potential

why are you supposed to crawl forward with your fucking feet crossed over? why didn't the cops just go over and arrest him? if they were worried someone was going to come out and get the jump on them maybe they should've not started yelling at the top of their lungs?

fucking cops

You're partially right in the sense that the big difference between European and American police is the level of force applied to situations. Europe's often too light-handed (and nice) when it comes to people that are blatantly breaking the law or directly threatening police officers whereas America can sometimes be too heavy-handed (and far too aggressive, like here).

Wish there was some kind of police ubermensch that combined the best of both worlds.
The guy was pointing his scoped bb gun out of the hotel window, that's why the police was called in the first place.

a nervous numale cop decided to play twister with a guy and decided to shot him because he confused the hell out of him on purpose

this is what happens when police forces hire double digit roided idiots

My question is why they are having him crawl on the ground. Ignoring the fact that they command him to put his hands in the air and then crawl, you got what like 5 policemen present. The dude is face down on the floor with legs crossed and hands on his head. Why isn't the police walking up and cuffing him?

Also, competely unprofessional behaviour by the cop yelling. He escalates the situation with his screaming and threats. You can just hear how he is getting off on ordering this guy around. The guy had "You're fucked" inscribed on this weapon for God's sake.

haha my ID has the word "Pig" in it.

This!! It's their job to arrest you.

*breaks fake tooth*
*releases pcp directly into brain stem*
*rotates head 360 while rolling eyes back into skull*
ur move pigger

I know he fucked up but fuck me that was savage. Dude was in fucking pieces.

Cops need to join a well organized militia or give up the gunz

>Putin hacked the cops

This is normal now go back to your cell I mean house slave oops I mean worker ant I mean goyim ,uh citizen.

I get the feeling there isn't much trust in police at all here.

After gang rape scandals or whatever else people see a great injustice because the criminals face little to no punishment. Then they fear saying things will get them arrested, they think cops prefer to go after "online hate" rather than violent crimes with their resources, which undermines trust.

>NOW DO THE HOKEY POKEY AND TURN YOURSELF AROUND

I have yet to see an officer do anything of value in my community. Usually they just stroll around talking to locals. Seems like a comfy job but no one fucking respects them.

>arrive in America
>amerilard points his assault rifle at you
>PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND CRAWL ON THE FLOOR
>IF YOUR HANDS GO DOWN YOU WILL BE SHOT

wat do?

>put your hands up
>crawl
>hurr put your hands up
>bam
whatever the woman was doing isnt called crawling, how the fuck as he supposed to know what to do
the cop either really wanted to shoot someone or is an incompetent cretin

Whoops! Haha this is so hard. Officer, I can't crawl backwards and do this shit can you just fuck my shit up instead? Gee, thanks.

I SAID LEFT FOOT ON RED LEFT FOOT ON BLUE BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

They didn't tell his girlfriend not to uncross her legs, which they specifically told him to do under threat of death

>HANDS UP
>THE FLOOR IS LAVA IF YOU TOUCH TO FLOOR YOU DIE
uhhh.... amerilards??

>articles might be a bit old or whatever, but who cares
when you see this
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
and then this
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9782616/Rapists-and-other-violent-criminals-let-off-with-a-slap-on-the-wrist.html
you kinda understands it

Does Norway have a similar thing?

It's the react after the crime bit which pisses people off the most followed closely by the ultra light sentences.
>Guy breaks into your house.
>Cops look around the neighbourhood 30 min after he has left.
>Find nothing.
>Few days later they find a CCTV camera that caught the guy carrying your TV.
>He gets a warning and gets to keep your TV.

Look at the peeps hand, clearly intended to fire at the officers

Who was the guy screaming the orders? It wasn't the same who shot.

why cant niggers/thugs listen to simple instructions? its like when sjws tell me that "they resist because theyre scared" fuck that shit, if a cop is telling you to not fucking move you dont fucking move. ive been arrested with guns pointed at me and guess what? i complied, and was treated cordially

stop defending fucking criminals who cant listen

A Pig, in fact.
Junior.

Camo underwear and basketball shorts.

He wasn’t going far in life anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_z8R4ORGrs

>every 10 steps you must do a 460 degree spin
>*gun sounds*
>that was 720

He had a real job and children, man.

kind of
>cba to find articles
some guys have gotten some days in prison for comments made online
and the latest rape shit was a guy getting community service for rape of a 14 year old girl. the guy was about the same age and an immigrant
some fucked up world we live in

The cop could've just said put your hands above your head and on the wall. Then told him to spread his legs and arrested him.

Lmao, lick more cop ass boomer.