Masculinity is Toxic

>wealthiest societies in the world have males with less testosterone
>rise in testosterone levels (aka masculinity) due to changing demographics effectively correlates in a rise of crime (albeit female satisfaction)
>males are 48% of the population and commit 93% of crimes in general and almost the entirety of violent crimes
>men overwhelmingly consider 'war' their main motivating factor when voting for a candidate, second only to 'economy'
>started all wars
>testosterone levels correlate with lower IQ, larger dick size, sex drive and lower emotional intelligence
>adding a male to child raising triples the change of child abuse
>most drunk drivers / more responsible for deaths due to alcohol
>most speeders
>most rapists
>most murderers
>claim to be the driving force of society
>have started less business than women for the past 20 years
>have four times more sexual partners than women, thus driving the expansion of STDs

The evidence is overwhelming. If Sup Forums hates blacks because of crime and STDs, Sup Forums should also hate men.

>what's the solution, then

Feminize men. The feminization of men in the past decades is the true responsible for less crime. The project must continue and Sup Forums should not be against it. What is so wrong about men who think about other people's feelings and won't rape anyone? "Soyboys" are functional people in society.

>inb4 cuckold

By insulting me instead of addressing my arguments, you are poisoning the well and turning your memes into a religion.

Please read and take it with an open mind. I know it is hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVWx_Dqod_Q&t=137s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys faggot low t shill

This is what I'm talking about.

Have a good day, sir. Don't forget to fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself op -
Masculinity is a necessary balance in the human species. For centuries men have fought wars, built societies and defended their families and they didn't do it by drinking soy and running away from difficult situations. Our ancestors didn't get chosen by willing mates to carry our progenies because they looked good in skinny jeans or had some pussy philosophy on living. You and everyone on this planet is the product of successful genetic pairing and the stronger of the sexes. Mainly, masculine men. History shows us one thing consistently, and that is the world and it's people are always experiencing war or disaster. and who is going to survive them? not you soyboy, not you. Don't forget to think about your low testosterone virtue when you lack the strength and will to survive.

>have four times more sexual partners than women
??

Your solution will only work if all the men in the world have been feminized. NO EXCEPTIONS. Varg talked about how the barbarian will always destroy the civilized (feminine) man.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVWx_Dqod_Q&t=137s

your whole argument falls apart when presented with the fact that non-violent masculine men exist, i.e. masculinity isn't the problem, it's other factors

Kill yourself kike

Sage sage sage

GTFO Libby faggio

This is ridiculous.

What is border control?

You can have a civilized country without uncivilized elements.

You're basically assuming that every society must be exactly like the one that we have now and that is a fallacy.

I don't deny it. That is why I think it should be promoted.

You're basically confessing that non-masculine men are ideal, which is my theses.

Ignore the memes.

Your average "Chad" will bang tons of women while your average Sup Forumsack will only bang his right hand.

"Chad"s, which are the few men that succesfully reproduce, will go on to mate with plenty of partners and distribute disease.

Chad is also socially reinforced to have as many partners as possible while Stacy will be called a slut. if Chad is gay, the situation becomes even worse.

Men are STD factories of society.

>Masculinity is necessary
>men have fought wars

Wars wouldn't be needed if not for masculinity,

>who is actually going to survive?

Whoever is smart enough to find a way to built something reliable in nature and interact with their fellow human beings, not Chad Thundercock who will only bang women, drink, fight and bang more women.

If violence was the true motor of survival, (which created the best conditions to peaceful interactions thanks to civilized markets) the "niggers" would be the chiefs of business and politics.

The problem are not men, the problem are niggers

>what is border control
Holy shit you are retarded. The civilized feminine man is unable to protect his borders from the barbarian hordes because he is domesticated. This is exactly what you are promoting indirectly

You have to find the balance. A hypermasculinized brain is scary too. I don't want to turn into some sodomizer because that is gay like having a sissy fetish and liking anime which is the opposite of a hypermasculinized brain.

You really are a massive faggot, aren't you? Why don't you chemically castrate yourself then, if masculinity and testosterone are so evil?

no, i'm saying the problem lies deeper than "masculinity is the cause of rape, violent, war" etc

monkeys gotta spank
niggs
huh
cunts gotta cunt
well they point out the left bull shit with spreading right bullshit..........i cant smell the difference.......can jew
bwaha
huh
be niggin
spankin

And yet no matter what its going to be men on top of us because even if you accept that women are mentally on average equal to men as I believe rather than inferior as pol does, it doesn't change the fact that men's variability is what keeps our species strong and competitive.

Ok.

Sup Forums really can't answer this because Sup Forums is kind of scared lil dicks cult or something, you can't self critic because thats not cool... it makes cult members feel bad when they have to think on their own

SAGE

>most murderers
>most rapists
>blah blah blah

How much of these are niggers? It's not masculinity that is the problem, it's lack of morals. Napoleon was a low test manlet who invaded several kingdoms.
Sage

what are you going to do about it soyboy? shame men? ahahahaha

try and fucking stop it, princess

tumblrina vs normalfags - the thread

>consider war?
considering that could mean not going to war/approach to foreign policy esp. when. men will be the one's with the most at stake here.
>testosterone levels
citation needed
>started all wars
dobut it but you don't mention all the great things da patriarchy has done
>adding male to child raising triples charge of child abuse
women are more likely to murder their kiddos.
>drunk drivers/speeders
implying women do not get off the hook far, far more often
>most rapist
a crime females cannot commit by definition

op is a faggot

Sage