Why United States of Europe bad as a rival to the United States of America?

Why United States of Europe bad as a rival to the United States of America?

Euros are so educated you guys.

Because a United Europe doesn't need a United States.

Because you won't have a second amendment. No, really. People underestimate the 2nd. Our union has stood for 241 years, and the only reason it has lasted that long is because the government has remained polite to the people, knowing that it's from the people that it draws its power, and that the people could fuck it up if needed.
USE will quickly devolve into an authoritarian state and the people will be pushed to extremes that will result in it being torn apart from the inside out. If you really want the USE to work, please study the writings of the founders of America carefully and consider that a government exists only by consent of the governed.
Yes, the USA is at its most unstable point right now of the past 150 years, and that is the direct result of the government no longer being polite to its people. It will remain to be seen what happens next, but learn from history and don't assume you know better than the brilliant men who crafted a great republic that has withstood the test of time so long as its guiding principles were followed faithfully.

The beast with ten horns.

P-please don't unify and challenge us I'm sorry, we're all sorry

because it will just become a shitskinistani caliphate within 20 years under niggermany rule.

A FUCKING LEA-

That's a dumb question. The only question is would it create tensions. Only the brits care about a USE, the Americans don't give a shit. We have our own problems.

If it keeps you Europeans from killing each other, and prevent us from having to save your asses, I'd say, good.

great we can stop paying for NATO then

>USE will quickly devolve into an authoritarian state
I should add that the above statement assumes the present EU is an indication of the authoritarian nature of such a union. You guys already have a "USE" in every sense, but without constitutional protections for the members or its people. The EU has already exceeded the authority of the USA federal government in many aspects. The USA is not able to force its will upon the states directly unless such power is explicitly provided by the USA Constitution.

Not in every sense. It is not a military union yet. There is no provision in the EU that can prevent an EU country to attack another country or disband the EU itself.

In case you hadn't noticed, the United States is a disaster. Every sane and informed person wishes for secession.

>yet
But they're talking about it, and it wouldn't take a new form of government to establish.

It's bad because it doesn't have the best interests of the European peoples in mind.

If it was expressively in favor of defending the demographics and unique character of every nation then I'd actually be okay with a United States of Europe. If the thought process of Hungary or Poland was the going narrative and enshrined in it's constitution, then I would be in favor of it.

EU is even importing niggers and other browns to mirror United States' social division problems. You need that ~20% permanent underclass in your fancy union

It's not. We don't care.
I personally hope the best for you.
I doubt it will end well for you though.

All the ignorant Amerimutts talk about how they need to prevent the USA from having the same fate as Europe but that's bullshit. It's actually the other way round and has always been. The struggle has always been to maintain the unique cultural, ethnic and religious make up of the nations of Europe. That is our diversity, we speak different languages have different customs etc. EU is a project to make us more like the USA in terms of unified cultural identity, a kind of European melting pot and so United States of Europe is just an extension of that. Most sane people reject this because we don't want to be turned into a continent of mutts. We like our unique cultures and histories. We do not want to give it up like the whites in America did and now look at them, all they have what the call culture is Beyoncé and basketball. That is why the nations of Europe have been turning more and more nationalistic, because we want to protect this diversity and European cultural heritage.

Enjoy having Russian cocks up your asses when we decided to end NATO

Nice try Muhammad, you aren't fooling anyone

Because most current EU leaders are directly under American (George Soros payroll) command, and their actions are specifically and exclusively aimed at the annihilation of Europe.

Look at the 56% faces showing up here crying crocodile tears. Their CIA plants are hard at work 24/7 shipping niggers here day and night to make whetever science and industry remained in Europe completely collapse and sink below their nation-wide Detroit-tier civilization.

The United States of Europe - in any of its incarnations - is an American sponsored ethnic European genocide project, spearheaded by the undead puppet Germany.

t. Tyrone Sanchez Sheckelberg

You picture bruder is seriously lacking there. Do you really think White america is all the hicks in the exterior whom by God's grace carved out an existence from the wilderness and became degenerates on their own or is there a similar character behind the fact that high culture in all western senses has been replaced with something totally foreign?

>>disagree and youre and obvious kike who need to GTFO

I think a European Confederation would work better at the start, flexibility is key to such a diverse group of nations. Naturally over time a european Identity will strengthen and a debate about full federalism will occur.

It doesn't have to do with the fact that you are a kike, it's likely to do with the fact that American identiy is open for every single nigger, jew and spic on the planet. Europe is different and has always been. It's clear what "English", "French" and "German" means, it has always been defined with regards to ethnicity. That is why we support nationalist parties that say no to this globalist project the European Union or United States of Europe. Which seeks to erase our nationalist identity and melt us all down into this gray blob of cultureless, traditionless and history-less mutts who can only united behind (((Hollywood))), and nigger rap as their "culture".

That military cannot possibly impose themselves as more powerful than the nation's armies. Not to mention there is no way there would be a central transfer of nuclear weapons from France to the EU.

France holds the cards in the EU after the UK is gone.

With them opening their borders to any shitskin in the world, I am not too concerned with them as a rival until the Muslims overtake the natives in government (already happening in places like London).

The US will be happy to bring in conservative fertile European white women as refugees when the inevitable brown-out happens.

>. It's clear what "English", "French" and "German" means, it has always been defined with regards to ethnicity

not anymore, they are "multicultural" nations now

>can only united behind (((Hollywood))), and nigger rap as their "culture".
it's funny you say this since a republican became president because we were united against (((Hollywood))), and nigger rap

> conservative
> fertile
> european
In the countries being overrun by muslims, you can only choose 2

>Doesn't want culture to change
>openly greets millions of sand niggers

Agreed though our Union was at it's weaknest 1968-1975

I'm pro-Euro unification but it is a monumental project. There's just so much baggage between the various states. In addition to that, it's gonna be hard to overcome the idea of independence in the different countries. Probably isn't possible but it would be a shame to see Europe keep disintegrating and end up being carved up between Russians, Americans and the Chinese.

Good point. People (including me) underestimate just how bad things were during those years. Though if Trump didn't win the election, we'd be well on our way to shattering that low water mark as well as the one 150 years ago.

Because Europe is beautiful in so many different ways that it would be an incredible sin to make it all equally ugly.

What is the point of the Olympic games now? Like I care to find out which country's niggers will win the track and field sports.

Because it will be an Afro-Asian society built upon annihilating the indigenous people and run by Jews.

It won't be a rival to the USA, it will another USA except swap Asians for Hispanics in that regard. Both "humanity" states literally founded upon "liberation" (extermination) from the Kulak class (whites).

The people organising this all literally Jews.

America without the bill of Rights
Run by Jews
Who you aren't allowed to criticize
Your all fucking niggers if you do it.
Doubly so if you accept the results of a vote where sand niggers are allowed to vote

Because it's a bid for authority by power hungry cunts, which is obvious from how centralized they want the whole thing to be. A United Europe isn't inherently a problem, but the way the EU is set up this is basically cryptoglobalism.

This guy for president

United europe doesn't exist like your marxist fantasies.

cover yourself up whore

shut your hole colony. You will never gain independence and join the Euro cucks.

>Why United States of Europe bad as a rival to the United States of America?

Filled with mostly non-whites HAHAHAHAHA

also get the fucking disgusting flag off Sup Forums
Posting with that crap should be a banable offence

where can i get that toilet paper for some reason i have this desire to use it.

>MUH RUSSIA
literally a non-issue, stop fearmongering, magacucks.
you shills ruined this site since polharbor

>Kekistani flag
>talking about what ruined Sup Forums

Why the fuck should the US need a rival?
The only thing that I can come up with is the fear of them for some fucking reason invading europe.
And in that case with or without the EuroUSSR the countries probably would ally with each others.
Why do we always need to try larp as a super power when we could just be independent countries with good relations based on on "being friends" rather than being forced by law.