>hahah Trumptards we told you Trump is zionist shill
>Israel in greatest danger since decades

bump

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

tire > us backed army

fuck the USA tbqh
fucking zionist machine

Did the US ambassador tell off the UN? So we're telling the EU to fuck off in NATO, and the UN to fuck off in general. I can't foresee any consequences.

Someone just do something already. I get tired of all this talk. We need some MAJOR happenings! This could be the big one we've all been waiting for. Let all the Arab nations unite against Israel and march against it!

wow trump sucking the dick of isrealis is directly causing people to die.
wow.

&&&UN&&&

>US has stated what has been known
Best line of the year

KIKE

Daily reminder Israel is only 70 years old and did not exist before that since Biblical times

Do you think this merchant is better

The jew cries out in pain as it strikes you, the trump says " i love israel", as he puts his boat on the jews throat.

>another episode of we wuz jews

>look at this shekel
lul

this is such a shit argument, thats like an abo trying to claim australia because they were here first. fuck that shit.

youtu.be/JXdX6wBT6fU

With translation

How does he lift the boat?

The stage has finally been set for the Second Coming of Christ

God bless Trump and Israel

Yeah, this

he must have had nose surgery so he blends in with the goyim

>Unironically considering defending a leech nation that has done literally nothing for you a good thing
Board is officially dead.
Way the world’s going I think I’m gonna jump straight into Nietzche’s work.
He seems to have hit the nail on the head.

holy fuck, a new Sup Forums meme is born

>KEK

i reckon every time theres a shill we post this guy and say heres your shekel

After all your assisting them, all your deals with them
What did they do to prevent you being genocided by niggers?
Nothing. Because pic:
You fell for the exact same shit our neighbours did.
Never trust (((them))).

>Using the Bible as a political talking point

OK so by your own measure, Rome possessed Jerusalem once, right? How many nations have occupied the lands of JUDEA? (not ISRAEL)

It is written.

Holy fucking kek, the Mudslimes now "love Christians, and the US." You're embarrassing yourselves at this point.

the guy cant speak 'R'

M E E M
E
E
M

US Law in 1995 stated that the USA recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

US Law in 1995 gave until May 31, 1999 to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

WE NO LONGER LET SAND NIGGER TERRORISTS DICTATE FOREIGN POLICY.

We have to be mindful of taqiiya in that case though.
I’d rather Nuke Them Both.

This kike is just spouting propoganda

m.youtube.com/cc0ab9fb-31f7-424d-bc20-446d8bd62fd8

Fuck the UN they can go fuck themselves like the rest of EU

>Jordan Rep speaking incoherent mud.

Holy shit, bitch, speak a civilized language, what the fuck.

1080p version

how fucking hard is it for a country to find a capable diplomat that can speak fucking english

COME ON!

its easier to beat the muslims than jews, team up and then after we split we can beat the barbarians

It's not hard, but since Arabic is a language in the UN, he can speak it.

Jews are the greatest literal living memes we ever have, jews are the greatest.

"Jerusalem belongs to Israel."
Proof: muh shekel

I'm gonna end bugged again.

his english is very good

what are you talking about

cheers, ill try and spread it

I'm not too found of working with them either, but they seem like the only ones who don't zerg out when they don't get their way.

This, and if I'm forced to pick, I'm always going to pick the side which doesn't regularly call for "death to America."

Move your embassies to Jerusalem or else.

Reminder that the samson option is aiming to take out the whole world not just a single country.

>swamp witch
kek

>america
>neutral
pick one jordan

Israel basically said:
>Oy vey! Antisemites!

PROVE ME WRONG

Reminder that the an*lo caused this.
He & the boomers created israel & allowed it to grow out of control to the point where they have nukes aimed at any Country who Decides to Be Too Bad a Goy
Whatever happens with the samson option is on their hands.

Reminder that in case of a destruction of Israel the Samson Option is specifically aimed on Europe before anything else

so what now?

Her face

wtf already over?

source

>*

Fuck off liberal leftist scum

fucking `muricans cant France start aiming at them in that case.

Well I don't know. I kinda like all, but the 2nd to last. No one, but that one is telling me I have to take their side, or else, or making shill threads.

its been going for over an hour

hahaha no way

>female journalist
>what do you think about the middle east? people are dying.
fucking hell

Naw, reminder the first instance of 20th century terrorism as we know it was the King David Hotel bombing, forcing the Anglos out of Israel. Carried out by the Irgun, proto-Mossad.

Vengeful fuckers.

Reminder on a sidenote the Eternal Anglo created Israel via the Balffour Declaration. They also created House of Saud and Saudi Arabia. Saudis, Israel and US is the entity of evil

>Calling out an*los for enabling world jewey to the point where they cpuld now feasibly literally take the entire world down with them makes me a liberal
Sure thing. Keep being a good little attackdog, Burger.

seeing as its almost 5am i might go to bed, catcha later cunts. lets hope we dont get nuked while i sleep

And then the Irgun bombed them until they were forced to capitulate to an entirely JEWISH state. Balfour Declaration still had British authority.

Laws also said something about Israel not continuing to occupy a foreign nation while stealing their land. Turns out things didnt go as planned.

Actually Israel have their nukes set on course with every major nations on the world and have them all attached to the dead man switch so even when they managed to launch their missiles while alive, they will launch more when they are all dead and all nations are targeted even the north pole and south pole.

You know if the UN was actually capable, and didn't throw the job to the US this wouldn't be needed.

im fucking glad i watched this aye, i was hell on the kikes side with this one but no more. FUCK KIKES

Israeli source:
timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/

If we could somehow let the Muslims take out the Jews we could take out the Muslims in order to bring the violence to an end.

How the fuck does no normie question tbis or wonder why jews promote mass immigration in The West, but have strict border controls & sterilisation programmes for their third worlders?They house the rothschilds, and slaughtered Europeans on demand from jewish bankers too.

>it’s too soon goy. We need most mudslides in Europe before they chimp

Will this set in motion the chain of events that lead to the eurostani war?

>implying that using * is a good thing

Keep telling yourself that leftist scum

Glad to hear it m8.
Try & form some sort of Peace Treaty with The Emus
With their resiliency & Skill at War they may be the only Force Capable if Eradicating the kikes before samson is activated.

When it comes to Traitors of The White Race then yes it is.

Honestly why hasn't Europe gotten a defense system.

peace with the emus? fuck you mate, how dare you.

>State of Palestine
No such thing

Daily reminder that canada is only 140 years old and has never existed before.

This could save Europe lol.

Both the UN and NATO are cucks, they will do nothing as usual

>white americans
No such thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_missile_defence_system

The original Israel was a non issue, a bunch of workers on kibbutz in the desert. It's not our fault the lazy useless Arabs declared war on it, bestowed upon it the image of a plucky underdog surrounded, lost their own land, and caused the new world superpower to take sides with it.

>keeps avoiding the fact that he is being called a leftist scum is because anyone that uses >>>*

>How the fuck does no normie question tbis
Paralyzed by media, people are dumb and the standard of living is too high and they are entertained and busy.
The controlled media determines the last word on opinions, we have a word for this: Meinungshoheit. Goes fur current press as well as history

>geopolitics

I was actually thinking about this. Maybe all that Russia/N Korea/Iran talk was just an excuse to invalidate the samson option.

he looks chechen

it doesn't matter if countries defend international law, the UN wont do shit about america. literally what can they do?

IT’S THE ONLY WAY
You’re literally te defnition of the brainlet Meme.
I borrowed one tiny little way of typing from a leftist meme (using the enemies own weapons against them) yet I Espouse almost everything they despise.
GG.
>The only thing that will wake them up is Economic Collapse (hence why the kikes made sure that 2008 was never repeated lately despite the fact that it logically should be by now) just like in the 30s
The fucking STATE of humanity.

Who will enforce the law if the country making it violates it?