Tfw if we allied with Muslims against the kikes we'd win

>tfw if we allied with Muslims against the kikes we'd win

TFW we allied with Muslims to beat the Jews, then the Muslims rape our women and kill us off as useful idiots like they're doing now.

Didn't work in WWI or WWII

That's like filling your house with roaches just to eliminate the rat. Nice plan.

Like the USSR

gee, let's ally with Ebola to defeat tuberculosis.

Sup Forums really is a shithole.

really caboodles my noodles

false dichotomy, friendo, they both must be glassed

Why is every american a kike?

Huh????

niggs
huh
cunts gotta cunt
well they point out the left bull shit with spreading right bullshit..........i cant smell the difference.......can jew
bwaha
huh
be niggin

I'm a "Kike" because I don't want to align with Jews OR Muslims?

Jesus Christ Man. Cmon!

We can just ally with muslims and still expel all muslims from our countries, destroy the jews and then destroy the muslims

Come to the light user

> Ally with Muslims

If they're not SHIA Muslims, they're shit. No Sunnis....EVER

>>I'm afraid of jews guys

I don't care what muslims muslims are. We need to:
1. secure our states from low birth rates/immigrants
2. destroy the jews
3. everything else

why the fuck is it always the Germanic speaking of allying with the muslims?

fucking always

Just fuck off and migrate to Algeria or Lybia or whatever shithole your ancestors did and fucking stay there and leave the rest of us Europeans alone.

Fucking just go. Nobody wants to go with you. Nobody likes muslims but you guys. Just leave everyone alone and go be friends with the muslims. by yourselves, why do you need to always bring Europe down with your muslim lover shenanigans? Leave us the fuck alone. Go yourself if you like them so much.

>moortugal
>telling someone to go back to North Africa

PROVE ME WRONG

Fucking PAKI detected. No real Son of UK worth his salt would talk to a Portuguese person like that. Fucking Sandnigger.

This "Moortugal" shit is ridiculous BTW.

I will tell anyone I want to go back to North Africa, you slimy nigger. Don't talk to me before you clean up your face off that acid, your 12 year old sister's ass off Paki cum, your driveway off your neighbours blood, your room off that curry smell and your streets of the fucking niggers, you fucking nigger.