Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen

Romance!

>harem RomCom MC who's alpha as fuck
>still a dumbass
Some things never change I guess

that rejection was so bullshit. Fuck Lanka.

SOMEONE SAVES SLOTH

fuck you, m8

Good page.

>there are people actually upset about this development
>there are people who think this wasn't hinted at
Heretics and fools.

thanks, rapeman

no, hitomi? whatever has 10/10 body and jin should have tapped that no some skinny pedo bait wolf

The only heretic here are you and Jin, muttfuckers.

If wanting to fuck Lanka is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

>fuck Lanka

I wish I could

>If only she wasn't a wolf, huh?
Is this guy retarded?

She might have been the bland human girl but jesus fuck even I'm pissed.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DROPPED

That's it i'm done fuck this.

I was hoping it wasn't real

>even when I look at all these beasts, I don't feel like shouting "go extinct already!" all that much

Our champion has fallen to degeneracy

>thinking with his D

God, that note on the side of the page - did the scanlator add that, or was it part of the original page?

From a scale of 1 to lumbermill. How axed is this series?

Part of the original.

>He's kind~

Stupid awoo, seeing past Jin's tsundere act.

0, not after a "the series is over" joke, and not considering how popular the series is for the website (it's always top ranked, usually #2)

it was a joke you dumb
so -1

I'm kinda surprised they did an onsen story, and focused on the guys bathing, rather than the girls

Where did all this support FOR Hitomi come from? Who are you people?

Because the guys look the most like animals, of course, and the idea of the chapter was different baths for different animals.

Yes.

>Hint.
This shit literally comes out of nowhere.
This chapter is the first time he blush thinking about the beast and now he love her? Bullshit.

redditors with shit taste, always went for muh gentle black hair love interest

>This shit literally comes out of nowhere.
>first time he blush

You should have realized by now that Sup Forums is almost always filled to the brim with underdogfags or in this case underhumanfags who will suddenly vocalize dissent when a girl, no matter how seemingly unpopular she is before it, suddenly gets BTFO.

I can understand the feeling honestly.

>that rejection was so bullshit. Fuck Lanka.
you didn't really want him to hook up with the boring human girl, did you?

Jin was supposed to keep the aryan race genes intact, but instead he falls for the lesser wolf and dooms the rest of humanity. What went wrong?

so you say contrarian faggots?

The series get canned or something?

Lanka > filthy human

I must thank you lord of the skies for giving us such a perfect manga. Thanks for saving us from the human race, you're most disgusting creation. Thanks, arigato.
May Jin and Lanka (married) find happiness and love in each other for the rest of the eternity. May the time doesn't kill their love and the evilness of mankind can't reach them.

Man, this is bullshit.
I'm ok with bestiality and it's not like I hate the beasts, but shifting what feels more like a friendship between dog and human to a romance feels cheap, it doesn't feel like it was built up properly. I mean, the author throws the backgrounds here to reflect "oh yeah, all that happened" but when you've read the actual chapters it was always friendship tier.

Especially when Jin has been aiming for Hitomi since the start. I don't care if she's boring or whatever, it just makes no sense to me.

Because genetics, yes.

Physical reation.
It's just his typical tsun acting up, not in romance way.

Mutt a shit btw.

stfu if beast are this hot I dont fucking care
only reason about this aryan pol meme stupid shit is that virgins think negro are ugly as sins, asian looks too weird and too plastic and mexican are dirty etc etc

>it was always friendship tier
It wasn't.

This whole thing did come about too fast, but it wasn't like he never thought about it.

damn, he really scuppered his own chances there

Fuck off, Jin. And accept you're feelings already.

Jin: H-Hitomi-chan, I really like you! Please go out with me!

Hitomi: >Cool story you dogfucker.

Jin only thinking with his D and this mentality "she is a human so she's a must"
basically a pol fags that abandons his stupid ideology

damn, I didn't notice cat sleeping under the desk there

FUCK I was so excited for this as well

No. They might look similar in action but contrarians just ride the reverse bandwagon wherever and whenever.

The moment a girl looks to be "losing", she gains massive amounts of appeal and sympathy points. And that's the main beauty underdogfags get out of shit like this.

I'm just against anyone but Hitomi winning because she's literally the only human in the cast besides Jin.

no she doesn't just suddenly gain sympathy points if she was shit in the first place

Nah, this is the classic bullshit that makes people still read this kind of shit manga just to react the same in the end.

Who else wants to see them mate?

???

me

I bet she could take a pounding

HUMAN FAG BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What the fuck are you trying to say?

where the fuck are the doujins?

F

this is bait

race mixing is ok and not only white people are 10/10 beauty

This means he just needs to be meaner to Lanka.

A gay end with the giraffe seems more appealing at this point.

FUCKING FURRIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Time to drop it huh

You say that but I bet you'd never fuck a nigger.

>t. Hitoma fag that came out of nowhere

TOP LEL YOU FAG, before this chap nobody gave 2 shit about her now suddenly she deserved to win right???

Fucking furry disgust me

>Tell a girl your feelings
>She freaks out and runs away without even a peep
>Still think it worked out
Jin my boy you fucking idiot

see you acted exactly like Jin
>no way Im gonna fuck that nigga
>if only she was't a nigga
hahahahahhaha

I totally understand wanting to watch Jin fuck Hitomi's brains out, but I can't really see someone being at all invested in the two of them becoming romantically entangled

You fucking retard, it's not about winning or losing. There simply wasn't a proper build up for the way this is being played out. I couldn't give a fuck about who Jin ends up with. The charm of this series was never the """"romance"""" to begin with.

both of you, fuck off