Where's the riots?

Philip Brailsford, a former Mesa, Arizona, police officer, was somehow acquitted this week of murder and manslaughter in the shooting to death of a drunk, unarmed man.

>Video: twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/939048608854245377

>Article link
dailywire.com/news/24470/police-matt-walsh

Because whites realize that would only result in more whites being shot.

White understand the nature of civilization. There is no need to riot when a criminal is shot.

Don't act like niggers.

Every bad thing that (((they))) do to society, they did to the Black community first. If you want to know what’s in store for you look at the Black community.

I don't know why he reached for his waistband just before getting shot but that seems like it was a really bad idea
like, the worst possible idea since the last time he reached behind his back they told him they would shoot
I can't ever recall police making people crawl on their hands and knees while not acting like a threat, that seems pretty weird, but I mean it can't be THAT hard

>he was acquitted

So he was charged, arrested and put on trial.

We don't chimp out at the justice system like animals

>criminal
For owning a legal gun?

I'm sure you agree 100% with the Kate Steinle verdict, too, ya fuckin putz

He reached for his waistline?
Well shit, the real tragedy is that this went to trial. There is a lot of precedent for this type of situation being a justified shoot

There will be no riots, because white people understand that in high tension situations, things can go wrong. It's sad, but since we live in reality, we don't get hysterical.

You can't ask cops to risk life and limb and not give them some slack when they have to make split second life and death decisions.

Also, Slager was screwed. Walter Scott wrestled with him and grabbed his tazer and tried to use it against him. Scott threw the tazer when he ran, but Slager didn't see that.

>get pulled
>open door and haul ass
>get caught by cop
>fight
>roll on ground
>grab tazer
>try and use it against cop
>get up and run
>get shot

If criminals can resist, flee, and even use cops weapons against him, but be called a murder victim, than we are fucked.

Watch the video, it's on liveleak.

He pulled up his shorts and his hand was, EMPTY, and halfway to being set back on the ground to crawl when he had a bunch of lead unloaded in his face.

Because he's white.

/s

He was drunk and he rapidly went for his pocket. The guy was an idiot and the cop was trigger happy. We will not chimp like retarded niggers. The End.

For shooting out a window and refusing to comply when under arrest.

>Flag
Checks out.

What would he think of this, Sup Forums?
Have lessons be forgotten?

What's the correct thing to do in this situation. Dude was crying and getting terrible orders.

I think I just lay there and say come cuff me.

You call me a retard, and yet I actually understand how the real workers and whites feel in this country.

I'm sure you want to riot over it

What the Fuck cops ain't supposed to kill whites its not what we pay them for.

>Do NOT reach behind your back again or you WILL get shot
>Yes sir!
>3 seconds later he reaches behind his back
>Gets shot

The officer may have been overly aggressive but if a man kept reaching behind him I'd have done the same.

It was an airsoft gun, people saw him waving it around and called the police.

lick both my balls, trolly troll

>had to pull up his pants

So acting like a nigger? Sounds like he deserved it desu

yeah because you are a bunch of bootliking cucks. eventually you will be left with no rights at all because of your apathy and cowardice.

Americans truly are the biggest cowards, all the guns you have and you do nothing about your tyrannical government.

>He reached for his waistline?

As an autonomous reaction to a wardrobe malfunction while being forced to crawl while terrified and drunk, after having police called on him for owning an air-rifle that he uses for his job. Forcing a suspect to crawl toward you is highly abnormal.

The cop in question is a total degenerate. Covered in tats, his service weapon's dust cover has been engraved with "YOU'RE FUCKED" which is illegal and in incredibly poor taste. He didn't care if this guy was a threat, he WANTED to shoot somebody, the poor terrified drunk bastard's shorts slipped and the cop saw a chance to kill someone and get away with it. It's clear as day that this is what happened here, and it's almost certainly why the department fired his psychopathic ass regardless of the verdict.

I hate average Americans so much sometimes.
A not guilty verdict isn't a flaw in the system, it could be that he wasn't actually guilty of the crime.
>"But muh video!!!"
There is more evidence and factors in a trial you retard.

Please kill yourself so you never get on a jury

>I don't know why he reached for his waistband just before getting shot but that seems like it was a really bad idea

Reeeeeeeeeeetard.

He went to pull up his shorts that were falling down (you can see them half way across his ass on the after pics when he's dead) it's an automatic response for most people, plus throw in the god awful policing like telling someone you might die really panics people and they feel terror and are even more inclined to make a mistake.

The cop was a fucking brain dead moron, he's American though, so no surprise there.

I know (you) just want to troll, and it definitely is easy to troll when your logic is 100% fallacious during something controversial like this, but grow the fuck up.

Whether he wanted to kill the man is irrelevant to it being a justified shoot actually. Also, once again, he as charged arrested and put on trial so what exactly are we suppose to be mad at?

Lol just fucking let the pants fall down it's not worth getting shot over. This guy was obviously not high up on the intellectual food chain: Fat, poor hygiene, waves around an airsoft rifle like a nigger. Good riddance!

Amen.

The poor guy was basically baited into making a mistake so the little poo poo could get erect and murder someone.

please see

>I think I just lay there and say come cuff me.

Literally what should've happened. The police officer acted like a total fucking retard. The guy was drunk out of his mind and was blatantly struggling to follow orders.

Some of the reactions in this thread genuinely make me want to spam le 56% memes. One of their ethnic kin was killed in a blatant injustice and they're reactively sucking the cop's cock without even watching the evidence.

I think the amerimutt meme is one of the funnier things to come from the massive inferiority complex of non Americans. Yours is kinda lame thou

Doesn't matter if you agree or not, the fact is rioting won't solve anything.

Additionally, there are key differences in NY this cop was aquitted and why the Mexican got away. The Mexican was a political reaction in SF to Trump (or at least that's how many see it) this verdict was just and fair based on evidence.

so he should be shot and killed for making a few simple mistake.
>the state of american cuckoldry

please see

Very well said

They didn't clear the room. The rifle was still in the room. Someone in there could be hiding with the rifle. That's why they made everyone crawl. I don't know what's so hard about this for people to understand.

Isn't it amazing that most people who feel sorry for the guy are non-Americans.

Americans truly are a horrible bunch.

if the cops come to your door, take off clothes first before answering

It's cute that you don't understand justified police shootings. Most Americans don't actually, so I expect pretty much all non Americans to not understand

a revolution will but mutts are too pussy for that.

See, if black people had framed it as a general protest against overly aggressive police, they could have likely garnered a lot more support. Instead, they made it about race and white people tuned them out because we know the stats don't bear that out and cops kill plenty of white people too.

Mesa is the most right wing city in America. Sup Forums should all congregate there.

Not all of us are like that, believe it or not. A vast majority of us are outraged by it while a minority either lick boots 2 the max or are just trolling to troll, like
all the same person.

>Isn't it amazing that most people who feel sorry for the guy are non-Americans.
Oh Ivan, why hould I care about this guy who I never met and would likely not ever be friends with? The guy was
>fat
>stupid
>had a patchy beard
>balding
>wore basketball shorts
>waved an airsoft rifle around like a nigger

No. I'd have voted not guilty of murder or manslaughter too, on the simple basis that his mentality can't be proven. Despite the fact that I'm all but 100% sure he's a psychopath and drew this situation out and forced the suspect to crawl hoping that exactly what happened did happen. It's reckless endangerment at best.

Watch the video beginning to end. If you can't recognize that you're watching a malicious person on a power trip who is clearly looking for an excuse to harm someone, I'm genuinely concerned for your well-being.

Not bad advice but knowing the state of American cops, they would still fire 65 bullets in your head just in case you had a tiny pistol concealed in your ass.

Please see

So we are gonna have a second American revolution because 1 Mexican got away with a crime?

Kys

>Not bad advice but knowing the state of American cops, they would still fire 65 bullets in your head just in case you had a tiny pistol concealed in your ass.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>He reached for his waistline?
The cop (who had tattoo sleeves and kept his AR-15 in a "You're fucked!" dust cover) was giving him a bunch of confusing, contradictory instructions, shouting at him that he was going to shoot him, acting like it was a sure thing this was a dangerous criminal, when he was just there to look in on an, "I saw a gun" report, after the guy had shown a friend his air rifle.

Even after he got the guy to lay down flat with his hands on the back of his head, the cop was trying to make him walk on his knees with his hands up down a long hallway, when he was wearing loose shorts which kept slipping down, but the cop kept calling it "crawling". The guy was drunk and had been suddenly called out his hotel room by police, when he had no reason to suspect he had done anything wrong or expect to have to interact with police. He pulled up his pants on the way to raising his hands, as he tried to comply with another barrage of confusing instructions when the cop got mad that he crawled when told to crawl, instead of walking on his knees with his hands up.

Bottom line: the cop was a paranoid, incompetent coward, who was never justified to hold a gun on him in the first place, and should have gone down for murder 2 at minimum.

t. pathetic, boot licking cuck.

People complaining about this don't understand american culture. I visited America like 2 years ago and cops shot and killed my brother, shit was awesome. American cops are pure testosterone manly cops, not like those pussy european cops. I bet cops in Europe don't even shoot and kill their own populace, bunch of cucks. Real men murder the people they are supposed to protect and serve. Can't wait to die by the hands of manly cops soon once i visit America once more.

Stop giving me (you)s, it's getting embarrassing for you. Worry about your dumb thread or something

>The guy was drunk
funny because when the cop asked him point blank if he was drunk the guy said no ;)

>Forcing someone at gunpoint into an action that inevitably gets them killed.

>Not murder

Pick one

Because there are multiple cops, not one. He was past the junction, not to mention the door itself was closed.

Did he command him to reach for his waist? Or was it the exact opposite?

>idiots trying to justify that reaching for your pants is grounds for execution

Exactly this. Its murder.

Just look at this guy and tell me he's not an overcompensating beta fuckboy

>why hould I care about this guy who I never met and would likely not ever be friends with?

So why should anyone care if you get raped and killed by a stranger?

He was a father of 2 who was executed by terribly trained and aggressive small brained cops.

His life style choices are his life style choices because hey ho, I'm not a commie bastard who wants to gulag you in Siberia for having a patchy beard

>Because there are multiple cops, not one.
So it's worth risking the lives of one of your colleagues who you've worked with for years because you have the numbers? The room was not clear. The door could fly open and someone could start shooting. They have absolutely no reason to believe anything these people say until they clear the room for themselves.

You’re so intelligent.

He had him crawl towards him because the room he was next to had not been cleared yet (after shooting him, they immediately move to stack on the door), and he was still a threat since he wasn't in custody.

He was given a clear order to keep his hands up, "if you fall forward, you better fall on your face" "put your hands down again or in the small of your back and you WILL be shot"
Given that, it's pretty clear, don't put your hands down. Making the sudden movements like he was would have made me jumpy as fuck. Nothing he did was slow, it was all fast.

Personally I think cops are jumpy as fuck from what I've seen in my personal experience, I've handled for more stressful situations in Iraq, and didn't have to kill the people. But it is stressful and scary to think he might have a gun. You always watch their hands, and the way this guy was moving his hands would have scared the shit out of me. Put yourself in the cop shoes and just focus on the suspects hands and think "he might have a gun"

that's so weird

i mean, whites never got shot for no reason and police only hesitate when it's white people

please see

Don’t wave what appears to be a gun out of a hotel window. People might call the cops.

What did the man they were coming to arrest actually do besides drinking too much that warranted being shot full of lead?

blacks are really who the media should feel compassion for

>He was a father of 2 who was executed by terribly trained and aggressive small brained cops.
Oh ahahha even better. A FATHER OF TWO WHO WAVES AROUND AN AIRSOFT RIFLE LIKE HE'S KING NIGGER SHIT. And Ivan here considers that a "lifestyle choice". I guess it's ok for niggers to hang out on a street corner selling crack rock because it's a "lifestyle choice".

WHY ARE THERE THIRTY FUCKING THREADS ABOUT THIS

Who cares?

Daily reminder, he did nothing wrong!

>put yourself in cop shoes
No thanks not a Jew slave

Said it yourself, when white people are killed no one seems to care anymore, and the MSM will never ever report on it. The MSM never even bothered reporting on the kate steinly verdict and this isn't exactly new, this has been a problem now for the last 8 years

Did you notice the officer shot AFTER he had returned his hand to crawl?

>5'8"
>160lbs

Wow someone who knows what they are talking about. Prepare to be called a boot licking troll lol

>mutt doesn't know about the patriot act or several other treasonous government doings.

>american education.

That is the most common send thing to do but that pussy ass cops dick was hard as fuck and he needed something to fuck.

I’m sure if he said, “can i just lay here and not move can you just do what you need to?” That cop would have been even more of a dick, because HE IN CHARGE!!!!

>"if you fall forward, you better fall on your face"
Being told which direction you better fall, or you will be murdered.
>"put your hands down again or in the small of your back and you WILL be shot"
Being asked to crawl forward, but not allowed to put your hands down. And if you disobey the order, you will be murdered.

He did a lot of things wrong, but the cop is also guilty of overkill, 1-2 shots on the elbow would have done it, this guy ended up like a cheese after he pulled his pants up

So many American off duty pigs ITT trying to justify this and defend their manlets in blue.

I hope laqueesha offs you when you're having a donut in your squadcar, incel fag.

You seem upset at Americans

>posting stats from 2011

>when the cop asked him point blank if he was drunk the guy said no
That's the typical reflexive response. It comes out as an accusation. "Are you drunk? [if you're drunk, you'll be in trouble!]" "No, sir! [I have to respond quickly! I don't want to be in trouble!]"

What exactly does "drunk" mean? That's hard enough to sort out when you're sober. If you want a good chance at an accurate answer, you ask, "Have you had anything to drink this evening?" In any case, you can't trust what they say. You have to observe whether they seem impaired, and this guy pretty obviously was.

Holy shit this guy might be even more upset than the Aussie

Nice strawman.

Shorts hair etc. are his choice. Waving an air gun is stupid but it's not grounds to execute someone.

>WHY ARE THERE THIRTY FUCKING THREADS ABOUT THIS
probably because a cop by the name of Philip Brailsford got away with murdering an innocent unarmed civilian, and that's legitimately disgruntling to people with actual moral compasses?

you are right, the stats are probably much worse for blacks since 2011 given all the media attention

Amen. The guy was scared to death.

manlets should be gassed

>waved an airsoft rifle around like a nigger

I don't know why this argument is being continually used. No other witnesses including the two other people actually in the room have ever corroborated what the fucking retard who called it in said. It's infinitely more likely that he simply had the air-rifle in plain sight and the gun-hating faggot who called the cops exaggerated in the hopes of getting the police to turn up.