Yakumo-san

Dear god

Wrong page.

That's a really long thumb.

do women really keep their wedding ring on long after the husband has died? or she just hasn't let go yet?

Isn't it completely immoral for a mature lady to become this close with a highschool boy?

She is not his teacher though... Oh, wait for the next chapter.

Fairly sure she still hasn't let go. She's probably starting to open up to the boy but may not even be romantically.

If it is, she is not aware of the feeling herself.

This manga is bad for my heart.

>OL Yakumo
Better prepare my penis.

I don't think it's romantic, not yet. I'm betting he falls for her first and there's a lot of development so she can move on to a new life with him

He's just a replacement for her husband, again they obscure what the husband looked like so I'm pretty confident he'll look very similar to MC-kun.

Sure.

its kinda weird how he hasn't had any introspection over that too.

Volume 3 when?

reminder:

Please support this artist by buying the manga.

Yamato? He thinks mostly about food though.

Yeah that's pretty much his character at this point. Baseball and eating.

[ara ara intensifies]

The true end reveals itself.

Christmas Cakes and MILFS are a threat to younger girls. They steal all the healthy young alpha males who want a stable relationship and a sensible wife. That explains why young girls become turbo sluts and look for older sugar daddies to fill the void.

Just as nature intended.

Holy shit.

To bad MILF's and Cakes have massively lower fertility than younger women.

not an issue. i want a companion that can bring me happiness. Turbo sluts will not work.

Yakumo-san isn't technically a MILF or cake but I like the gist of your post.

How unethical of you.

the divorce rates between young couples is an all time high. both sides are immature and judge each other at face value.

you need at least one grown up in a relationship for it to last.

Or something to tide them over until they are mature enough.

What does she do for a living though? It dosen't look like she has a day job.

Any raws of volume 3?

Wow

It's from gook scans

Childhood friend has a lot of catching up to do, he was thinking about Yakumo at the start of his baseball game.