Why do we love goblin slayer?

Why do we love goblin slayer?

Fuck off.

it's nice to have some realism in our fantasy, like having to keep swords clean and sharp and there being actual consequences for fuckups

Literally all I care about is his bitching armor. I don't care much else for it and I think people like are either shitposting or delusional.

Because of her

For those interesred on baidu you can find summary of new ch and all tge illustrations.
As for MC S autism he finds a way to climb a tower without going through the traps filled way.

1) Awesome, deranged protagonist, with a bit of a one-track mind.
2) Sweet-ass rape scenes
3) Cute girls

Eh slays goblins and doesn't afraid of anything

Can't wait for this to get animated so it becomes the next AOT and we can start hating on it because of all the normies latching into it because its "OMG! SO EDGY XD"

best girl

muhhh niggas

Straight outta Dark Souls

top tier MC

also, 2 helms

Post the version without the body blush.

Why are her knees so red?

Perfect!

Where the LN fags at?

It begins with an R & ends with ape.

It's honestly a perfect representation of a session gone wrong in either a good or bad way. The sheer stupid tactics GS pulls yet still succeeds with is enough to make /tg/ hate this series. I see it in one of two ways.

1) A DMPC.

The DM decided to TPK a party, introduce his own character & make reality bend to his will. Do the most stupidest shit as the DMPC & be rewarded for "pragmaticism". Someone does something retarded? He lives & you don't. I'm curious how the other players don't quit after the first session.

2) A hilarious derail.

The DM is the kind of idiot who does just enough research to seem plausible to the everyman but none to anyone else who read anything. One of the players sees through this & decides to fuck with him while pulling as much unrealistic bullshit as he can under the DM's nose. I wonder how high it'll rate on the Henderson scale.

we don't.

Any summaries yet for the latest volume?

Because I hate fucking goblins

check one of the last threads with the colored elf pics. The LN pics were posted, and someone answered some questions.

>PerFlat.
>Elf
You're right

Is there any more than 1 volume translated?

no, but the next one should come soon.

>her

guess

more like pELFlat amirite

kill me

because goblin bukkake

I like it when a character doesn't just use his main weapon all the time. In the first chapter alone we saw GS throwing stuff, setting traps, and using a fallen enemy's weapon. IIRC there was kicking at some point as well. I love it when a swordsman uses his boot.

yes. you're.

>Setting has Goblin problem
>There are humans that are so strong that they consider Goblin hunting beneath them and instead go after dragons or demons
>There powerful humans do not just collaborate to exterminate the entire goblin race forever so that pleb humans are safe from them once and for all

Read the LN.

Exactly, but knowing Sup Forums I bet there's a bunch of fags that take it seriously.

Bump for new chapter, raws maybe appear soon.

i like to pretend that the goblins are black people

It takes effort to avoid drawing the comparison. Seeing them as blacks is the path of least resistance.

The situations is pretty easy to believe. Goblins are dangerous enough to rape noobies but dont generate bounties that make the required time and effort worthwhile for more capable dudes.

Its like the goblins figured out the safest spot on the adventurer's cost-benefit spreadsheet and planted themselves there. Don't impact too much, and be annoying and tedious to deal with.