Bootlickers will defend this

Bootlickers will defend this.

When will you cucks stop sucking the Police Cock?

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/939014159726870530

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VoDrpBb-tLU
swordandscale.com/the-unsolved-murder-of-officer-jason-ellis/
hooktube.com/M62Va6Ft2cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Police bash Antifa commies and BLM

They are great

>implying I'm not the boot

Eat shit commie

Don’t commit crimes have no problems with the police is this a hard concept for you to understand.

And what about when they decide owning a gun is a crime?

"DO NOT REACH YOUR HAND DOWN OR BEHIND YOUR BACK OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU."

>*reaches hand next to waist and gets shot*

What the fuck is the problem here??

The family man is a criminal degenerate because he was scared and confused, acting on gross motor skills and the creepy numale with sleeve tattoos that looks like he's about to shoot a school up is a hero of white nationalism, because Sup Forums.

He didn't commit a crime. Some pants shitting soccer mom blew things out of proportion and effectively swatted some guy who didn't have anything in his motel room besides some pellet guns you'd shoot squirrels with. Get a load of this guy.

Who was the woman who called the cops on him? I want to send her flowers for taking another gun nut out of the world.

Commies should be hung without trial. Should be illegal in any civilized nation.

He was both scared and drunk and had not committed a single crime. A clear non-threat.

The cop abused his powers.

It's really not even a gun. It just uses compressed air and you'd have a difficult time killing a person with one. Be careful not to cut yourself on the edge there.

if you hate cops so much, then why don't you block 911 from your phone and don't call them next time a nigger robs you or your family member?!

Like the guy in the other thread said, the fucker was practically playing Twister with him.

The police are a tool. Obviously when they're against us it is bad but when we gain power we can use them as we see fit

Nobody is saying we hate cops. Some of us ARE saying that "Cops dindu nuffin" faggots can be just as stupid as these chimp niggers.

how the fuck the rest of us supposed to know that, you moron?! DON"T POINT GUNS OUTSIDE THE WINDOW AND OR AT PEOPLE! FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS, you dumb fucking nigger, I hope you're next

>6 mins.

these cops did everything right, he was given 5 breaks for failing to follow instructions and still managed to get himself killed, look how nigger who admitted she was drunk was able to follow instructions and make it out alive! That cop is a hero and I wish him best in life!

We have guns over here. It's not uncommon for us to shoot people who break into our homes. Also
>hurr durr, ur gonna pay taxes and expect gud werk from th servisses their going to???

Reached there twice. Really wanted that Darwin award.

THEY NEED TO PROTECT THEMSELVES TOO I DONT SEE YOU OUT THERE DOING GOOD FOR THE COMMUNITY IF THEY FEEL THERE IS EVEN A .000000000001% CHANCE THEY WILL BE HARMED THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AND NO I WONT STOP SUCKING POLICE COCK I LOVE IT

They did everything wrong. Conflicting, pointless instructions, pointless yelling that only causes more adrenaline in the suspect, and unconventional methods of arrest. If this is bait, I'm sure as hell falling for it.

You don't know what conventional methods are then. In a hallway with multiple suspects can potentially be out of sight thanks to the dumb bitch who called and blew it out of proportion the rule is they come to you. Inb4 you say they should walk the hall because you would be the retard we put a uniform on and sent down the hall to get shot by a 3rd suspect behind the corner.

regardless of any other factors, for anyone who has watched the entire video the officers were not very well trained and seemed to know little about how to properly handle the situtation.
had they done the routine "hands up, turn around with back facing us and walk backwars" none of this would have happened.
they instead all were yelling different orders at a confused idiot who was scared for his life and the only ones who made the situation tense or difficult at all were the police officers themselves.

and yet jury smarter than your retarded family gene pool found all of those actions JUSTIFIED! KYS, retard you're waste of internet bandwidth

the judge denied the admission of the full body camera video. the judge only allowed the admission of the video after it had been edited to remove the shooting.

>they instead all were yelling different orders
did we watch the same video, you moron?! ONLY ONE COP WAS GIVING INSTRUCTIONS ENTIRE FUCKING TIME, YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

the judge literally denied the jury seeing the video claiming that it would be harmful and would turn "embers into a flame" referencing the already tense attitudes towards police

oooh I guess that's karma for the recent illegal that was acquitted in California for killing a white lady, I guess that fire is a karma too, enjoy it, retard!

they still handled it like fucking morons and the result of this is full evidence of that.
the usual "hands up, turn around, walk slowly back toward us" would have prevented this entire incident yet none of them knew what to do.
they even tried opening the WRONG hotel room repeatedly and dropped the key card several times while trying

your a fucking idiot.
both people should have been sentenced how is either karma?

your lame ass 3rd world country you live in is karma jackass

OFFICERS PROTECTING MUH FREEDOM

this is not the 80's you retard, watch this and then come back to me youtube.com/watch?v=VoDrpBb-tLU

GET DOWN ON THE GROUND AND CRAWL TOWARD ME

cops are faggots and so are their family members.

lol, you attack a country I am posting from and I am not even native to that country, that says something about you, doesn't it?

your country is shitty, man all the cops speak mexican

not my country, but I am glad you feel that way about Costa Ricans, says a lot about you, nigger.

>be a pretend harass
>get scared if pudgy guys in gym clothes

>"SIMON SAYS...."
>YOU FUCKED UP
> BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM

>not telling the faggot to lay down flat and spread his shit till cuffed
gladly defend police on many occasions but these niggers need better training and ass beatings from their fathers, oh wait...

These cops handled this horribly.

swordandscale.com/the-unsolved-murder-of-officer-jason-ellis/

Lessons to be learned from this coproach extermination?

If you're not a native, that's double karma. Must mean your ass is stuck there without a way out. Have fun with that.

or I escaped nigger-ville called California and guess what I can go months without seeing a single nigger, that's the beauty of living here.

>threatens multiple times to murder suspect for even the slightest deviation from instructions
>shouts conflicting instructions, needlessly escalates
>screams every single thing possible to sound like a bloodthirsty jackboot thug short of literally "lick my boots" to deliberately terrify a guy he knows is drunk and crying in fear
>doesn't allow him to say anything
>tells him if he moves, he's dead
>tells him if he lowers his arms, he's dead
>A FEW SECONDS LATER tells him to CRAWL forward (not walk on his knees)

>do all of this convoluted, nonsensical bullshit entirely based on the rationale that the room hadn't been cleared yet and "someone could burst out the door guns blazing any second"
>murder the guy
>immediately casually saunters up to the door and stand there right in front of it like dumbasses, fucking around for literally 30 seconds with the key card

This cunt deserves to get lynched

I'll take this over the cucked European police
shouldn't have sagged his pants like a nigger
nigger culture destroys lives

they were falling from him crawling you retard lel.

Thats when the fun begins my british fellow.

But they did commit a crime? Why were the cops there in the first place??

i hope your wife will be a widow soon you filthy pig

death ti all pigs

I hope Duterte gives you a helicopter ride, you dirty commie

fuck off muhammed go back to your shit hole country and get the fuck out of toothpaste-landia youre fucking ugly and you make it uglier just by existing

The first time he reached both hands really quickly behind him he would have been fucking offed 9 times out of 10, he got more chances than most.

He was laying in sight of the hotel room door, they aren't going to cuff shit while that's a possible threat.

I know you like to LARP online, but understand that they were called about a man that had taken guns into a hotel room with multiple suspects reported being in that room. They don't know who else could be with him in any of those neighboring rooms potentially watching them through the peep holes and waiting to ambush them.

He wasn't shot for failing to follow instructions, he was shot for fucking reaching HARD for his waistband multiple times.

Could he be alive if it had gone another way? Sure. All the cops in the hall also could have been shot to death by a group of drunken gang members for not treating the situation more seriously.

he was pointing a rifle out of the window, far enough for one of the guest to notice and call the police.

they had at least 5 men there to move in with cover, even then telling him to lay flat, spread his shit, and inch crawl forward would have been better than whatever retarded shit they were doing

>gets shot for pulling up his pants
>multiple people around with weapons in case the attacker does something dangerous

police danger awareness at its finest. this is what we train them for

All he/his friend did was look through the sights on an air rifle. Someone panicked, as did this cop.

This
And
This
The gut might have been a dumb drunk who pointed a pellet gun out of a window, but shoozing someone that inebriated for failing insane instructions shows what kind of a mental sadist the cop is.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Still doesn't excuse you for following TalcumX.

>Sup Forums user
>your wife

many keks were given!

The cops did nothing wrong.

He was warned multiple times and failed to comply.

Officer safety is the most important thing.

Lawlessness and lack of respect for authority is getting so out of hand in this country that I support the police using deadly force against those who don’t follow orders.

We must restore law and order.

He was a drunk person pulling up his pants.

The cop went for the killshot after he was putting his hand down on the floor empty handed

>The cops did nothing wrong

Of course they will defend this.. The USA is morally bankrupt and completely fucked.

A country that has no real need to fear islam because they are a bigger threat to themselves than Islamic terrorism is.

That and niggers.

>Talcum X pretending to care about the life of a white man

the cop didn't panic. the cop trapped him into fucking up so he could use his badass ar-15 with "you're fucked" engraved on the dust cover.
that cop wanted to kill. the victim was going to die no matter what.

Police are a great necessity, but understand all the wiser oldfags in the force are dying out. You have to keep tabs on the younger generations taking over and keep them in check. You can't just have a bunch of trigger happy partially retarded autistic fucks filling the ranks offing lower and middle class people needlessly just because they hate themselves kek

When will you cucks stop sucking the Police Cock?
When your father does

Police are great
Police are not great when they are corrupt
In this case they gave the guy about 3 chances and he just would not stop fucking up let alone the dumbass was waving a plastic gun out of the window at 2 am
Sure the cop could have said "crawl on your knees to me" but seeing the women had no problems and is still alive cops seem to have been in the right on this case

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (unless the infringer has a badge)

then why was the murderer fired?

I'll take the police over feral nogs and anarchy any day

So what if cops kill niggers? They kill more whites than niggers do. Hell, who do you think will be going door to door to grab your guns one day? Certainly not the army, because theres a few in there with actual morals.

>cop just comes out saying stop
>straight up points a tazer at him
>imma gonna taze you
The shooter was in the right in this situation.

youre fun at parties

He said 2 times he was drunk

Why crawl ? Why not stay on the ground with your hands on your head ?

In serbia thats what our cops would do..

I didn't see ya'll care so much when Mike Brown or Alton Sterling got murdered by some power trippin cop

How is that relevent at all? Telling someone to crawl with their legs is retarded

Shaun King

sigh
sage

Any webms?

man, even a fucked sundial is right once a year. Dude did nothing wrong, cop had cover and backup right there with him, and was dealing with an obviously intoxicated individual. Just the same way they secured the lady they could have secured him. Pants fall down and it's almost instinctive to pick them up. Expecting someone that doesn't carry, i.e. 70% of the population to know what a handsweep is, is idiotic. The way the officer presented his statements also show some kind of intent to fire on the guy.

Why is it so hard for people to follow the police's instructions? Jesus.

Sean King must be happy. He hasn't had anything to be pissy about in months.

This

>intent to fire
>*rewind*
>I WILL SHOOT YOU
>YOU BETTER FALL TO YOUR FACE IF YOU FALL

Why has no one considered that the police simply can't rule out that this guy could be a mastermind serial killer faking all of this to lower their guard? Better safe than dead.

Bootlikers will defend this:
hooktube.com/M62Va6Ft2cw

I'm a libertarian and Sovereign Citizen, but I must admit, the police were in the right here

>keep your hands up, don't you dare drop your hands down
>cross your legs
>CRAWL towards me on a carpet
Do you, and the police officer, know what the word "crawl" means?
Maybe he shouldn't give orders that can't be fulfilled.

reminder niggers hate cops
>reminder niggers hate cops

Meanwhile bobbies in your country coast in soapbox carts and toot bip, bip while Ahmed rapes you in front of your mother

>cops should execute men begging to live
>they should also be allowed to have a biased trial
>if you don't agree then you're a degenerate

zog kike slave redditfags