Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAaiRi5OyF4
youtu.be/ud76oHQ9HWU?list=LLvnNhzVZTHHEkuAE7eTwNxQ&t=74
youtu.be/cbHSiQyCPTw
youtube.com/watch?v=cbHSiQyCPTw
federalexpression.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/rescue-mission-planet-earth.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gass yourself. Saged.

Christ, stop shilling for this ugly faggot. Nobody wants to buy your snakeoil, bitch.

PROVE ME WRONG KIKE

What a gay haircut

Can you fuck off already JIDF?

Like, really. Just fuck off already. I'm gonna come back.

Kys kike

back to stormfront faggot

IMOIGINE MAH SHOCK AZ DA IVIL HOMOPHOBIC MASLOMS RIOTS AGAINST GADS CHOSEN PEOPLE

IT WOULD ONLY BE NATURAL TO DIE FO A GREATEST ALLI TO ENSURE GAY MARRIAGE EXISTS IN DA MIDDLE IST

youtube.com/watch?v=RAaiRi5OyF4

AND DONT GET MEH STARTEHD ABOUT DOZE ANTI-SEMTIC LEFTIST UROPEAN AND THEIR LOVE FO HITLER

OY VEY, THE CORNERED JEW.

Nice leftist sources there achmed, gonna cite CNN next?

>2
I mean hey, anyone can call out the Jews.

Kek starting wildfires

>trump plays 88d chess with literally everything except Israel, probably the largest deep state player, no everything with Israel needs to be taken at face value and if you question any of it you're an evil anti-semanite.

...And yet no one in this thread has refuted a single point made in that video.

Because you dipshits know he's right.

youtu.be/ud76oHQ9HWU?list=LLvnNhzVZTHHEkuAE7eTwNxQ&t=74

desu, Fuck the US government & Israel.
& what's with the "religion of peace"? so these guys are backward, violent, low IQ, primitive fucks, &? does that justify stealing their land, killing them, & displacing everyone who wasn't lucky enough to be killed?
If yes, then I have a list of a couple billions of poeple who match that criteria too

>cites sources
>reasoned arguments
>touch of sarcasm
Way to suck up, gubbler

Beyond proving that this move is a classic US policy, & not Trump's fault, he presented nothing beyond what typical zionists present.
& since when does Trump supporters use Hillary & Obama to justify Trump's actions? did you forget that those 2 are "evil, globalist zionists"?
Welp I guess then, Trump = Clinton(both) = Bush = Obama = evil, globalist, zionist
I supported Trump at the beginning against the globalist Zionists, but he turned out to be one himself, what a shame.

>2 minutes in the video
>look what Muslims did to kikes like any white person should ever care
This is why you don't get real responses, no one cares about kike lives

There is not a single thread made by a jew, a leftists of any kind or a nigger that is worth responding to. All of them are just shitposts and questions in bad faith. These people are not even worth talking to.

This is a video on Israel he made three years ago. PJW is a major sell out. youtu.be/cbHSiQyCPTw

Who the hell still cares for this cuck anyways?

loooool

nazi larpers allied with wahabbists. Just like the good old days

>Wahabbists
Wahabbists are allies of the Jews you limey faggot.

This soyim sound really annoying. I can't belive there are fags who hear to this retard

Saudi Arabia is allied with Israel and supports the decision to move the capital to Jerusalem though...

I’m glad you’re beginning to figure it out

BTFO to all pol fags who suped to pau j. TWATSON. Always told you that he is a paid zionist asshole.

They all are. They'll talk about conspiracies and deep state evils all day long, but they'll never name the jew or connect THOSE dots.

It's classic controlled opposition. You let your opponents talk and think they are making headway, but you control the narrative and only let them go so far and derail them if they get too close to something they shouldn't.

Fucking Zionist shill

How many white babies have these homosexuals have? None? Then they should SHUT UP and go back to the gay district in Amsterdam.

Also nice to see how PJW sold out out , he was singing a different tone a few years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=cbHSiQyCPTw

Apparently money does have the final word. Pathetic.

israelis are scum. they literally go into palestianians homes and kick them out and take the houses for themselves. israel isn't even a recognized state. fuck them. but also fuck muslims.

t. JIDF

Don't be an idiot. He was from the beginning a dirty paid jewish shills.

Same with AFD, stop sleeping.

Can we all start putting a claim to where our ancestors lived 3000 years ago?

>

Yep this is real, It is a children's book created by the UN
federalexpression.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/rescue-mission-planet-earth.pdf

You're not getting a single view from me, you attention whoring retard. Go fuck yourself.

The crap the UN backed by the POPE wants to teach or children

Paul Joseph "Let that sink in" Watson

IMAGINE MY UTTUH SHOK AND DISBELEEEF AT THE OUTRAGEOUS BAKKLASH OF THE TOOALERANT LEEHHFTT

hello shills

Mudslimes need to be exterminated.
Make Lebanon Christian Again!

>Implying anyone subjected themselves to a PJW video. IMAJUN MA SHOK . Just reading his tweets give me cancer

kike lives matter

pol waking up to the fact this guy is just a fucking shill... always hated him and always will. He does not care about solving the worlds problems, too busy being angry at the world cause his is still living in his mums basement

I will cuckvert all your woman to christianity, murdochei.

Fuck off Goldberg, nobody gives a shit about those cucks on your paycheck