Why do poor white Americans support tax cuts for the rich?

Why do poor white Americans support tax cuts for the rich?

Can someone explain this logic to me.

Temporarily embarrassed millionaires

I can't because your question is predicated on a flawed assumption. That the tax cuts are only for the rich.

The tax cuts are for people who pay taxes. If you pay a lot of taxes a "10%" cut yields a larger absolute amount of cash you don't have to pay.

I lose about 200 dollars a week to income tax. Having that money back would absolutely change my life. So I'm not going to thumb my nose at any break I get just because someone else, who pays more, gets a bigger one.

Because tax cuts are generally across the board and taxing the rich does not make you any less poor.

When did this happen?

>it's the Catalonia kike's daily shill thread where he posts images of white women with black guys accompanied by an unrelated stupid "political" question
>expect 300+ posts from newfag retards falling for this shit-tier bait

Someone setup a Gofundme for OP so he can finally lose his virginity.

No they specifically made it for the rich.

Which one will it be next OP?

More than 90% of private investions are from millionaires.
Less taxes means more private sector growth i.e. the standart of lvng for all rises

Fuck your thread OP

Id rather give all my money to a rich white asshole than a nigger.

Redpill 1

good goy

Redpill 2

Redpill 3

>everyones taxes get reduced
>TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH HURRRRRRRRRRR REPUBLICANS

every fucking time. They ignore that the little guy is getting tax cuts too.

Redpill 4

but she's fat....

>why I shill for ShareBlue?
kys faggot

Redpill 5

Tax cuts are always good, period. Zero ambiguity, zero argument to the contrary. I don't care who gets them and I don't care what excuses you use to justify resisting them. I don't like taxes.

Because the rich have the highest nominal tax, which in effect taxes the most productive members of society.

I disagree with that tax cuts however, because the loopholes and exceptions have reached a point wherein the middle class effectively pay the highest tax rate.

We should institute a flat tax and get rid of exceptions and loopholes altogether.

I've got the catalog sorted by "creation date" and will refresh and do the same thing to your next thread too OP, you worthless piece of shit.

Holy shit, I never thought I would say this, but I would fucking suck bottom left's cock just to get in contact with his perfect genetics.

>Poor Americans
*Future millionaires

this