Can we have an actual debate about flat earth without the insults? Fuck off mods...

Can we have an actual debate about flat earth without the insults? Fuck off mods. I intend to explain the world/political implications of the theory. A round earth discredits all major religions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeMzOhoJpfw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

And it's not important on the planet of the apes of 2050

Earth is flat

/thread

>Can we have an actual debate about flat earth without the insults?
Yes, there are two boards dedicated for this kind of discussion:
Now kindly hit the road.

No

reminder this is pushed to distract from Antarctica/the poles, hollow earth and ice Nazis

Here's a picture I took myself while I was on a plane.

>I can't beat flat earthers in a debate
>I better insult their theory

Every time.

Yeah, religions are known for their true stories.

It's a psy-op. How do you explain constellations on the southern hemisphere not appearing in the north hemisphere. I for example can't see the megellan clouds while a person in Australia can, but I can observe the Polaris star while the person in Australia cannot. I'm not a huge fan of NASA, but flat Earth cropping up everywhere in the span of a year or two cannot be a coincidence and I don't trust it.

>flat earth

Jump off a bridge you fucking animal.

sorry mate, you are clearly in on the conspiracy along with all pilots, sailors and scientists.

>"b-but fish eye lens..."

>I can't engage in a debate because I know nothing and can't prove my point with facts
>Better insult him!

Flat Earth can be disproven through simple observation.

All you have to do to prove the existence of a Southern pole is track the stars in the Southern hemisphere

Recently an Icelandic woman traveled to the South Pole, being the first Icelandic woman to do so. Is she part of the "conspiracy"? Why would the elite deem it necessary to bring some nobody from an irrelevant country into the fold to put her on the news for about a week and then no one gave a shit? What's the point?

FPBP

Debate what I said

>Flat Earth
It's fucking hollow brainlet

>let me waste my time arguing with someone who no matter what sources or facts I bring will try to refute it with completely circumstantial evidence that's entirely impossible to disprove even though it's bullshit
Yea nah stay on /x/
Sage and reported

You are saying the government is hiding something. I also think the government is hiding something. Both our ideas are based on a government conspiracy. My theory carries as much, probably more, weight than your idea. At least science can be used to prove my idea. Your idea is based off nazi myths.

youtube.com/watch?v=JeMzOhoJpfw

At this point why even bother arguing with your kind. You should be tossed into space for a suicide mission. That's the type of fascism I would accept in life.

why is there a massive floating forest orbitting the central sun?

the actual earth

it isn't hollow as much as there are "lower levels" Would seem hollow. But you'd just be going to the 'basement" of earth.

What the fuck are you talking about. You didn't explain how I cannot observe the megellan clouds. With my own eyes, using the zegetian method. Explain. Btw I literally never claimed to believe in hollow Earth or "Nazi" theories. You using a straw man is not making me trust you more.

>flat earth
Holy fuck how are you scum still contaminating our gene pool.

Yes they hiding the fact the Earth is hollow

This is why Nigs can't have a civil debate. What are you so afraid of? That God might actually be more than fiction?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes

A WHITE MAN can discover the earth is round and pretty much calculate it's size thousands of years ago and you keep believing what some kike shamans fantasize about the Earth.

That is disinformation, there are indeed lower levels, but shit ain't a hollow sphere. Space isn't real. We are in a simulation. And space is Jew shit.

The Earth is hollow not flat period

G R A V I T Y
R
A
V
I
T
Y

Oh shit I replied to the wrong post. As for your theory, I believe much that we see in space is distorted by our atmosphere. Also, earth is massive. You're on opposite ends of a flat earth. Of fucking course you're going to see different things.

It's almost as it's so big it looks flat. But I'm your average Sup Forums neckbeard basement dweller so I wouldn't know how the outside world looks.

>Huuuur 8 inches per mile squared is real guis

Doesn't check out faggot. Only works on paper.

Nice evidence. This isn't how you debate. Have you been to space to prove the sphere? That is step one.

Flat earth can be disproven by having some fuckwad staring straight up at 6:30AM and some other fuckstick staring straight up at 6:30PM from the opposite side of Earth and them both seeing different sky patterns.

TAKE YOUR FAGGOTRY TO >>/x/

Because its not worth debating. Its not flat. That's been known for 1000s of years. This has to be a recent thing.

Sod off, buy a 1 way ticket to the moon

Whites 2500 years ago knew more about the world and accomplished more than OP will ever accomplish in his life.

OP is genetic waste, probably a nigger. Lots of niggers are flat earthers because their comprehension of physics, math and the world is filtered through their 80 IQ apparatus they refer to as a brain.

That shit always gets me. I've been on planes, flying at around 30,000 feet, and you can look out the window and see the curve. As a kid, I used to get plopped onto planes all the time, getting shipped around to grandparent's houses. I always had my dad grab me the window seat and used to just stare out the window the entire flight. I thought it was so fucking cool. I wanted to be an astronaut so badly, I think, because of all these flights. Also, I always seemed to have some old woman sitting next to me feeding me cookies the entire flight. I loved planes. This was before 9/11 and all the other crap that makes flying shit these days. Back then even in economy, you got a meal.
Now you have these fucking retards bringing up levels with them, and somehow not seeing that the earth is curved. I still believe that 99% of the flat earth folks are trolls, and 1% are fucking retarded.