Gen. Flynn Recants Guilty Plea due to Judge's Misconduct

Michael Flynn pleaded guilty last Friday to a false statement charge brought by Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office in relation to the Trump-Russia investigation. However, the case against former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn is falling a part, as U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras abruptly recused himself Thursday night with no explanation. Contreras is an Obama appointee who also sat on the FISA court while the Trump team was under surveillance by the Obama administration. Flynn made the deal because they threatened going after his son and because he was running out of money for his legal defense.

The case against Flynn, however, is not so straightforward. As Robert Parry pointed out last week:

"What is arguably most disturbing about this case is that then-National Security Adviser Flynn was pushed into a perjury trap by Obama administration holdovers at the Justice Department who concocted an unorthodox legal rationale for subjecting Flynn to an FBI interrogation four days after he took office, testing Flynns recollection of the conversations while the FBI agents had transcripts of the calls intercepted by the National Security Agency.

In other words, the Justice Department wasnt seeking information about what Flynn said to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak the intelligence agencies already had that information. Instead, Flynn was being quizzed on his precise recollection of the conversations and nailed for lying when his recollections deviated from the transcripts."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-08/obama-appointed-judge-mysteriously-recuses-himself-michael-flynn-case

consortiumnews.com/2017/12/01/the-scalp-taking-of-gen-flynn/

mikeflynndefensefund.org

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This fucking mess.

Fucking classic /pol uses notation from congressional communications to "prove" a pizza place is used for child sex. Yet refuses to believe those who would lose their business if they didn't have integrity. While FOX uses opinion as fact drumph tards lap it up like cuck bitches getting pissed in by its alpha. Is it edgy to be stupid? Is it edgy to only beleive the news you like? Even if Trump didnt break the law, /pol is so beta to him the don't even see him sucking Putins dick.

THIS TIMELINE

my wife is asian

>those who would lose their business if they didn't have integrity

OMEGA KEK

I hope another Breivik visits where you live and kills literally everyone, you deserve it. I would watch the Youtube clip of your insect family filled with bullet holes.

Remember how graciously W left office? I remember watching, and was frankly shocked.
You can expect if a (D) get's elected in 2020 or 2024, the Trump admin will be fucking every person coming in. This is a bad precedent.

This, as Parry points out, would require that the Russians first would have detected the discrepancies; secondly, they would have naively assumed that the U.S. intelligence agencies had not intercepted the conversations, which would have negated any blackmail potential; and thirdly, the Russians would have to do something so ridiculously heavy-handed trying to blackmail Flynn that it would poison relations with the new Trump administration.

In other words, Michael Flynn was surveilled under a FISA warrant, then set up to fail by Sally Yates when he deviated from the transcripts of his intercepted conversations. And the judge overseeing his case, who is on the FISA court, has suddenly recused himself.

Last but not least, journalist Sara Carter revealed on hannity.com that the anti-Trump agent fired from Robert Mueller's Special Counsel, Peter Strzok, was one of two FBI agents who interviewed Flynn on January 24 at the White House, according to a former intelligence official with knowledge of the interview.

Bait but I’ll respond anyway. Just look at the artwork of the owners of comet ping pong, kids with their heads in pillows, some tied up up, also other disturbing images with children. Hell is waiting for you kike, are shekels worth your soul?

>congressional communications
Ha, who told you that, Colbert?

They threatened to go after his son, this whole thing is a giant set up. Hopefully everything will be revealed and show Obama appointees and the fbi are slimy faggots. The cia and nsa should be next. All the agency’s need to be either decommissioned or purged of liberal scum.

Bush stopped being a politican and stayed out of sight after King Obama assumed office. Instead of doing the same, Godking Obama is still meeting with the UN or heads of states like Merkel and May.
I hope the next presidency of the Democrats is riddled with traps and a strong opposition from the gop

Look at this smug fucker's messages

WTF is that? Why can't cuckchan cut images? You don't show the full source

Fucking kek, this whole russia bullshit is crumbling right in front of our eyes. Hopefully this is all over by Christmas and liberals commit mass suicide.

>I hope the next presidency of the Democrats is riddled with traps and a strong opposition from the gop
has there ever been a democrat president that faced anything other that blanket opposition from the gop?

flynn= patriot

Where does he recant? He absolutely ought to recant, but i see no evidence Flynn has pulled his plea.

Let's tar and feather Obama, and his children. Teach them not to go after kids. They like going after everybody else's kids. Let's go after theirs.

Proofs he recanted?

Outgoing President Barack Obama had warned Trump not to hire Flynn, who had been fired by the Democratic president in 2014.

What Trump has said about Michael Flynn since firing him
March 31 -- Twitter -
The day after Flynn's lawyer released a statement asking for "assurances against unfair prosecution" if he were to testify in front of the Senate and House Russia investigations, Trump weighed in on Twitter.

"Mike Flynn should ask for immunity in that this is a witch hunt (excuse for big election loss), by media & Dems, of historic proportion!"

April 30 -- Interview with CBS News with John Dickerson -
Trump pointed to the Obama administration for giving Flynn security clearance in the first place.

"I didn't realize this, when he went to Russia, it was 2015 and he was on the Obama clearance. When General Flynn came to us, as you now know, he already had the highest clearance you can have. I think the same clearance as the president of the United States would have. He had this really high clearance."

a fucking timeline nightmare, desu

He plead guilty, so you can cry more, bitch nigga.

Thats because power never really changed hands, the uniparty was still in control.

This is why regicide is the best method of power transfer.

Bump.

This is a big deal.

I'm an attorney and I can tell you that recusal at this stage of the proceedings means something big is up.

HIGHLY unusual.

How''s it hanging, Shareblue? Do you know David Brock was a hardcore conservative until 1999? Then he flipped completely into a full blown liberal. Why do you think that is? Do you think the Clintons have something on him? Maybe they have pictures or even video of David diddling little kids. Really activates the old almonds, doesn't it.

The judge has more than likely seen the light that the FISA warrant was a sham

Maybe, but that wouldn't result in recusal. He'd have to disclose that immediately if he had proof. If he didn't have proof, just a hunch, you don't recusal yourself on a hunch.

Hi shareblue

Clinton had it easy as fuck.

Ith that you willith?

Maybe the judge realized he could get taken down now that its totally public that their was a corrupt line of communications clinton-fusiongps-doj guy-fisa court.

He doesnt have to disclose

>www.zerohedge.com/

This is all becoming very hard to keep straight desu
>he said that she said that....

>He plead guilty,

lol

>he doesn't know about mistrials

Hope it's true but a citation would be appreciated

>after all these months, shariablue is still completely obvious and has zero credible narratives to peddle
Glad to see rich kikes wasting their money. Hopefully they Seth-Rich the lot of you when you're done.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Oh like in England where kebab shop was used to chop and murder a little girl and the police covered it and used a mad cow outbreak to hide the fact the pakis feed her meat to people?

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

We’re winning.

Trump’s enemies will be destroyed.

A guilty plea can be recanted for MANY reasons especially when the plea was made under duress or was done by entrapment which both would apply to this situation if what has been said ends up being true.

KEK

In other words, when it's a good thing your shitty boss says that he fired you.

Flynn jumped ship when he found out that Obama along with his Wahabbist brethren Brennan were funding ISIS, Al Qaeda, FSA or whatever name de jour they had for the terrorists and prepared to testify to Congress about the illegal arms deals that the CIA were running.

Stop posting this stale-ass pasta in every fucking thread, you hackneyed trash.

Pic related is what needs to happen to that piece of trash.

WHO DA FUCK UH YOUUUUU

Basically. Think Flynn was going to drop the redpill that Libya/Benghazi was a middle-east Fast & The Furious operation with the wahabbi communist cocksucker Brennan, a treasonous cianigger, was funneling arms to islamists. That's why the WH went into panic mode and threw out a bunch of fake news and bullshit when their arms dealing ambassador got murdered by the religion of peace he was selling arms and chemical weapon to so that the Deep State could False Flag the USA into Syria. Special lulz at how Obama, Hillary and CIAkike Brennan brought human slavery back to Libya thanks to the treasonous criminal warmongering shit they were doing to/in that country.

no NSA is ok here. Rogers warned them. They knew

basically this

Bingo. Charge is dropped, Flynn exonerated and free to testify about anything else, from his 9/11 investigation to the dossier and wiretaps.

miscarriage of justice

>"What is arguably most disturbing about this case is that then-National Security Adviser Flynn was pushed into a perjury trap by Obama administration holdovers at the Justice Department who concocted an unorthodox legal rationale for subjecting Flynn to an FBI interrogation four days after he took office, testing Flynns recollection of the conversations while the FBI agents had transcripts of the calls intercepted by the National Security Agency.
>
>In other words, the Justice Department wasnt seeking information about what Flynn said to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak the intelligence agencies already had that information. Instead, Flynn was being quizzed on his precise recollection of the conversations and nailed for lying when his recollections deviated from the transcripts."
When I read about the circumstances behind how he was cornered in the WH by Strzok and another goon, who called ahead under the guise of standard new administrative information session, I knew it was all over for them. That is absolutely a perjury trap, just like the perjury traps they tried to set against Don Jr using Goldstone/Veselnitskaya (Felix Sater another one), and lke they tried to set against Assange (Toddandclare.com fiasco)

It took a year but the right questions are now finally being asked and out in the open

McMaster will be hung upside down in a Riyadh hotel next to George Soros while Flynn is reinstated as the National Security Advisor

How many other people who ended up in the admnistration (or career officials who havent left like that Bruce Ohr DOJ asshole James Rosen exposed yesterday) knew about what was going on re: the Flynn entrapment game and the whole FBI-Dossier hoax gambit? McMaster for certain. I'm sure a few others

Dems were so fucking desperate to get dirt on Trump, steal the primary from Bernie, and cover-up their corruption, SAD!
Bruce Ohr and Peter Strzok may the Keys to opening the floodgates of truth!

I think youre right user, but I dont like either name being used as the fall guy on the whole operation. I worry that they'll now try to tie it all on those two and Steele and ignore all their much more significant handlers/enablers in the Obama administration and Clinton inner circle. Jim Jordan did a great line of questioning at FBI Director Wray yesterday about Strzok, and emphasized at the end if all of what is said about him is in fact true, then the enormity of this matter isnt even fully comprehended yet, because of who all else Strzok's actions implicate as having approved them

Bump

Proof of recant? Want to believe, but need evidence or at least a source.

Donald is that you?

The Russian trolls out in full force I see, or maybe just another mindless Trump cuck, well same difference.

He needs to recant. Perhaps a major injection of cash into his defense fund would give him incentive.

Bump

Bump

Bump

FREE FLYNN

Clinton had it easy as fuck because he was more right wing than our current right wing, and the economy was taking off. Most of his opposition was from the left. He faced violent protests from leftists everywhere he went in the world due to his neoliberalism.

this.
yes, lawyer user, this is humongous.

Fact Flynn was surveilled under a FISA
Fact The FISA warrant was approved by the now recused judge
Fact The FISA warrant sought was initially rejected
Fact The FISA warrant granted was only done so after the "dossier" was presented as an intelligence document to the FISA court
Fact The "dossier" funded and coordinated by the Clinton inner circle and Bruce Ohr (among others) at the DOJ and FBI
Fact The FISA warrant presented to the court with "dossier" "evidence" was brought by Peter Strzok

Fine, but you have to do it to Roy Moore and his family first.

absolutely this.
brennan converted when he was station chief in jeddah.
that truth WILL be revealed.
he is not alone.
when the people learn how many top-level officials have converted, it will bring down whole departments of our gov.
Lt. General Flynn will go down as a great American hero.

Nah, the NSA bent the knee to Trump. There's a reason why it's only been the CIA and FBI out to get Trump lately. Head of the NSA immediately bent the knee.

They set the whole thing up, including what they thought would be the conclusion. Stack the investigation up with Clinton goons and top it off with an Obama appointed judge to seal their fate. Huge.

le 56% judge

>Flynn was pushed into a perjury trap
More like Flynn led corrupt Obama holdovers into a trap. He knew they would take the bait and in turn brought the bottom feeders to the surface of the swamp
They are now all entangled in corruption charges and have been monitored 24/7 since January.
(((They))) are all dead. GEOTUS will see to it

Who else converted?

Three off the top of my head I wonder about are McMaster, Holder and Rice

it all comes tumbling down and might ironically be the end of the swamp if we're really lucky.

We need to get T_D to donate. They raise money like a son of a bitch.
This is where they come in handy.

What happens when the next thing that happens is Flynn testifying against the Trump administration high ranking members? Which is a certain reality at this point? Are you going to cite this alternative timeline where he was exonerated and the investigation was about the Podestas and Clinton? People can't be that dumb, can they?.... Oh I forgot I am addressing amerimutts..my bad, carry on.

Fact The conclusions letter was drafted by Comey before the investigation into the Clinton server was finalized. Further: the phrase "gross negligence" was replaced with "extremely careless", by Strzok.

He doesn't have to, but if he doesn't want to get his ticket punched for an ethical violation he does.

Seeing the combination of flag + butthurt level just feels good at the end of a long week

Kek

Israel pls

>Proof of recant?
>He needs to recant
>Perhaps a major injection of cash into his defense fund would give him incentive
>We need to get T_D to donate. They raise money like a son of a bitch.
>This is where they come in handy.

I fukkin luv nu-pol

>you
lol at that pic too good

Don't worry, I am satisfied enough by the great doings of Senor Trump, he's really fucking your country, and I'm lovin it™

>pleaded

I hope you get AIDS, goat fucker.

Silly burger, we are the least affected population with AIDS in the world. Meanwhile in opioidistan...

What a bunch of bitter assholes, just couldn't accept that someone one the Presidency who was not in anybody's pocket.

Bump

keep trashing this boon. he will soon off himself

Good for Flynn!

I was very disappointed to see him take that plea. Very hard to unwind once you sign -- it's an admission of guilt. Could still be pardoned, theoretically, although I wonder how many presidential pardons have been given to those who *admitted* guilt.

Section 1001, under which Flynn originally pled guilty, is a TERRIBLE LAW that we should get rid of.

Why the hell should it be a felony to lie to an FBI agent **when not under oath**???

Federal criminal law is filled with overreaching statutes, but Section 1001 is probably the worst.