How do scans make money?

How do scans make money?
More important how in te seven holy fucks they aquire the pages to translate?

They do it for free.

They buy the manga you dumbfuck

But how????????

It leaks before the oficial release in japan, fag

With they computers and skills.

dumb
frog
poster

Can you please elaborate Sir?

Fuck off frog poster

Kill yourself you fucking fucktard that fucks pillows, answer or GTFO

Yes, just like every time a video game is released someone convinces a dude at bestbuy or walmart to let them buy the game early. Breaking street dates isn't anything new.

literally dumb frog poster

On friday nights

They don't make money. They do it entirely for recognition and pride.

Using their hands they open an image editor program on their personal computers and the magic happens.

Doing this one or two times Ok, but do it every week consistently í just can't buy, they have like mafias for that ir something?

I already answered
you are both dumb and a frogposter
now get out

Fucking frog poster, this is now a Rem thread

Yes, that is actually the truth of the matter. The manga scanners mafia is the second largest organized crime syndicate in japan, only just behind the yakuza.

But how can be a mafia with there is no money involved you fucking fucktard?

Have you ever considered acting underage would get people to answer your questions less, OP?

Sorry,i came from /b people here act a lot different from what i am used to

you have to go back

Ok, sorry for asking a question in a place that some fag should be able to answer, kill yourselfs weeabs

Not an argument

The magazines are shipped to individual stores a few days before their actual release date and someone on the inside grabs one of them and scans the pages, they do it for free.

Now go back to Sup Forums

Thank the fuck outa you, í promisse í will never come back to this filthy blue board greetings from /b.
Just kidding, kill yourselfs

retard can't even save an image properly