Greater Israel When????

Post yfw Based Trump finally did the right thing and declared that Jerusalem is rightful Israeli clay.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.793319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

usa 0 GREATER ISRAEL:

right after the Ashkenazies genocided all the Sephardics

YFW, you are being played by your very own enemies!

Come to Israel Shlomo... this is your land Shlomo... No, we are not going to totally test your genes and consider if you are going to be a part of the "tribe" (which means just ashkenazies)

Sure, we are genociding Egyptians, Lebanese, Palestinians.... but we will never do it to our own!

Sure, of course you are part of the tribe you worthless Sephardic...

The main reason of Israel is not to purify the Jewish tribe... that's false accusation! Ashkenazies will never back stab you Shlomo!

There will never be a greater israel.

+0.12 Shekels deposited in your account

I'm waiting for Pakistan to also do the right thing.

This

Never, there's not enough Jews, let alone Ashkenazi Jews to pull it off. Not to mention that Iraq and Syria on finally on the mend, and Iraq gets a fuckton of investment from the US.

The dream is ded, the best they could hope to do at this point is shoah the remaining Palestinians.

There's a surprising amount of jews.

Greater Israel already exists, it's called the USA.

Sage

Can any Israelis confirm if these "hot" girls in the IDF actually do any work?

>Yfw him recognizing jerusalem is a smoke screen to deflect an Israeli assassination attempt while he and Mueller de-Zogs the whole US government.

He's playing the long game, for sure. But I firmly believe that Israel will get eradicated within 15 years, and it's all thanks to the groundwork he is laying right now.

How does the Jewish military manage to get such cute girls, but hollywood gets the ugliest hook nosed kikes?

if there's a greater israel can we start deporting all the jews there? i mean they'll have enoigh land to hold them all now

Is that bitch doing a raindance? Is Israel dry or something?

pause the video and have a careful look at her face. the motion and blur make her look better than she is, plus that asssss

LE BASED ORANGE DUCKFACE COMRADE

I MYSELF THINK THAT AN AVERAGE LOOKING KIKE IS ENOUGH TO FORM MY POLITICAL OPINION ON INTERNATIONAL ISSUES

I'M A MALE AND THEREFORE A SIMPLEMINDED SEXUAL MORON IN THE FIRST PLACE

Theyre hookers from eastern europe.

dumb whore
israel needs haredi hegemony

she's getting herself wet for her palestinian bf

>hehe goy..er guys! Look at this cherry picked image, don’t you want to keep donating to Israel now

I really have grown on jewess
They’re really hot and them khazar milkers go hard

When will USA make California its real capital instead of washIngton dc
Californians are the true americans
Washington DC is just filled with Jews and niggers

JIDF sure is shilling overtime!

>nupol and redditfags are unironically defending Israel
the absolute state of this board...

Went to Israel last summer. Can confirm their women are cute.

But whatever

Kek user, also OP is a 1-post ID.
They truly have a low opinion of us desu.

>le 56%

Absolutely true. A large amount of shekels actually live in the US.

looks like sarah silverman body type

Jewess soldiers on IDF are cocksleeves and fucktoys for their commanding officers. ((They)) want you to think theyre badass women, when in reality they are dumb worthless whores, I served in IDF, the pretty girls are just there to get fucked and gossip and drink coffee at their desk and do "paperwork" in 3x the time it would take the men to do it. Sure, some of them are really hot, but Israeli women are the most vapid cutthroat whores on the planets, obsessed with material wealth

HAIL THE GOD-EMPERROR!

>Kek user, also OP is a 1-post ID.

get fuck akhmed

>post Orwell
Brainlet.

Orwell is the Harry Potter of the boomers.

>cucks defending muslim shithole
The absolute state of neo-nazi fags on Sup Forums

Little hands is truly a cuck. Watching him on tv the other day made me realize how pathetic he looked with his fake tan and pale white rings around his eyes.

Swamp the drain.

This

Thanks, this is the response I was looking for. Probably the case in all militaries that have let in young attractive women, perhaps except Gaddafi "Amazon guards."

wtf i love pakistan now
if Israel was actually nuked by Pakistan i would be proud to be Pakistani

GIV
KHAZAR
MILKERS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>Israel is only defending it's self.

>neo-nazi
>neo

Same

>Baron Benjamin de Rothschild, you are media- and publicity-averse. Why did you agree to this interview?

"We are becoming more and more important in the Israeli financial system, and our philanthropic activity in Israel is also growing. So we decided to open ourselves a little bit more to the Israeli public, so we can be better known, if only because my great-grandfather started the country. We would not want people to forget that. Lately I have been gradually transferring to Ariane responsibility and handling of the family's assets around the world and also in Israel. She is now in charge of the Caesarea Foundation."

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.793319

>Rothschild Foundation Uses Threats to Keep Poor Arab Israeli Town Tiny

>Foundation says that 'ceding' land would violate agreement and prompt return of all lands family gave to Israel after independence

fuck israel shithole
We rulers now

cute

Why can't I post 4mb file anymore ?!
What happened ?!
MUST BE THE JEWS !

> he posted it again

the absolute madman

EAT SHIT

How about I track down your boss and tell him what you're actually doing rather than your job.a

only le leaf terror-bird of the optic fibers

>Implying Amerigoys initiating the invasion of Iraq, the toppling of Gaddafi, the funding of the Syrian rebels, the demonisation of Iran have not all been part of the Greater Israel project from the very beginning

It is sad how deep the circumcised Penis is in the throats of Amerigoys

hey goyim
wanna see something cool?

Please take back all your diasporo first.

Pic related.

After the Ezekiel 38 battle.