What would Sup Forums like to see in Resurrection?

What would Sup Forums like to see in Resurrection?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNoGY5AxPBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow, I never knew an eyepatch could make you look gay

More CC and lelouch banter

Fucking the imouto

Orange to come out of this alive

Lelouch got rid of the imperialist. Now it's time to get rid of commies and fascist.

This and also lots CC/Lelouch cuddling

Not shit looking mechas.

Emperor Lelouch and Queen Kallen love babies

Yes

Spinzaku memes

This nigger knows what's up.

Resurrection better produce some dank ass memes

This guy knows what's up

lol

A pregnant CC

With Gino's seed.

Plentiful pizzabutt fanservice
Drama
Crazy Twists

>Lelouch and CC family life
R3 would be saved

I'd like to see CC establish character relationships with others. Fun as CC and Lelouch are, I have no idea how she feels about other people around them and would like to see her play off others.

Feels kinda plausible given her change in mindset near the end of R2.

Please note - not trying to start some waifu shit. This is just something I want to see.

More orengi loyalty.

We'll in R1 and R2 it wouldn't have made sense for her to interact too much outside of Lelouch, due to her being so detached from humanity in general. We saw some interaction with her and the BKs, granted it was either her teasing Kallen or the BKs speculating about her relation with Lelouch. That being said in R3 she has rediscovered humanity through Lelouch and probably will be more open to people. I can see some interaction between her and Suzaku and her and Nunnally. I can't imagine her having much to say to the BKs though

>commies

Agreed.

>Mommy, daddy why do you look like high schoolers?
>Ummm

>their child grows older while they stay forever young
Wait never mind, my heart can't take that

Lots of RURUUUUUUSHU is all I want, need, and ask for.

Zombie Shirley

Suzaku with geass
He is mad as fuck because Ledouch still alive
Nunally betray his brother again
Fuckery

Anarchist Lelouch

Ougi with his shit hair ablaze in flames, falling to his death from a tall tower, wearing nothing but his shitty trenchcoat and bandana.

>Lelouch sticks Suzaku with being Zero and never being to show his face again
>Suzaku's only solice is that he killed Lelouch, who murdered his waifu
>Lelouch is still alive, immortal, traveling the countryside with his immortal waifu forever

Tits

Classical liberal Lelouch.

The death of Suzaku

>shinkuro moonlight
>absolute defense v2
>become a better pilot
>geass power up, basically learned how to use his geass like charles
>more keikaku
>can actually do some physical activity like running away.

I have no clue. Haven't spoiled anything for myself yet, so I don't know how the resurrection happens or anything.
On that note I'm not really sure I want a third season. It just has more potential to piss me off depending on what they do with the characters.

I hope what ever advesary he has to face ends up being as legit as possible and not something they pulled out their asses.
I hope the same elements that were important in the main series still will be, such as characters, deception, strategy and philosophy.
I hope we see more to orange.

I hope Gino dies, and Kallen get's to kick some ass.

More information about the Geass cult. Also how exactly Charles developed his plan.

Basically more backstory on all the mysterious shit that didn't really get explained in the first two seasons.

LeLouch x Nunnaly. He conquered the world for her, it has to be more than just sibling love. I want the king to crown his imouto as his queen.

But the ungrateful bitch was ready to nuke him, she doesn't deserve him

>they have kids
>their kids grow old and die
>they grow distant from their descendants
>eventually the only resemblance their great grandchildren have to them is a few with purple eyes or green hair
>one of their descendants decides to investigate their family history and discovers a terrible secret

This will be the start to R4.

>wishing death on Gino
Why would you do that to /our/ guy

she was manipulated by their step brother. it wasn't her fault.

Lelouch will never be /fit/ thanks to his code. He's stuck with his current body forever.

C2's real name.

If R3 doesn't have at least 1 over the top miracle per episode I will be unhappy.

it actually states this in the show or just in general? cause im sure in different forms of immortality you could increase something. but even so if its jiu jutsu you don't need much strength. and if its really true then he may not be able to run fast but he won't get tired

>He conquered the world for her
Nunnaly was just an excuse, Lelouch was always doing it because of his sense of justice and desire for revenge. That's why he "dies" in the Zero requiem even though Nunnaly just wanted to live a quiet life with him.

Dropping the globalist propaganda.

Sup Forums go back

The immortality the code provides seems to be of the sort that returns the user to whatever state they were in when they acquired it, given that it heals all wounds perfectly and prevents aging, but leaves scars. Even if Lelouch were to exercise really hard the micro-tears would just be regenerated rather than being healed and strengthened as they would naturally. Of course, there's always the chance the writers won't think it through this far, but whatever.

We might get to see an exchange where, after doing a bunch of exercise, CC tells Lelouch that it won't work, explaining when asked that she didn't tell him earlier because she thought it was funny.

>implying there's anything wrong with fascism

>Of course, there's always the chance the writers won't think it through this far, but whatever.
They most certainly won't

Even then Akito said that the Code Geass Universe and its is created from the collective consciousness of humanity and Code is born from the collective consciousness, so I don't think Code would have to perfectly mirror reality because they're already essentially hacking reality.

This

>We might get to see an exchange where, after doing a bunch of exercise, CC tells Lelouch that it won't work, explaining when asked that she didn't tell him earlier because she thought it was funny.
I can somehow see this or I wish for this to happen so much Im deluding myself.

another thing I probably would want to see is cc being part of the keikaku. she may not be fit or smart but she can at least be able to woo the enemy. and lelouche becoming more of trickster instead of a just a planner.

I just want to see everyone trow their shit when they realize that Lelouch is still alive. This guy is pretty much the most hated person in the world and just few people know the truth about Lelouch's sacriface.

>Emperor Lelouch and Queen Kallen love babies
Stop posting your shitty fan art Kallen and get back to your OTP.

>Not Anarcho-Syndicalist Lelouch

> Clears throat

JIBUN WOO

>ancap Lelouch
Hmmmmmmm time for some NAP violations.

Face it; we'll never get a CG OP as good as Colors again. The final OP of R2 came close, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

What about bringing back colors?
Maybe not for the whole season but for maybe the final episode or the first one to build up the hype and the feels.
Thats why i said colors when asked what i would like to see on R3. I literally want to see Colors just for the feels

Mosaic Kakera would be a much better song to bring back feels.
Colors as the final episodes OP would just feel like it stuck out while mosaic kakera during the final moments would be incredible.

The world isn't ready, user. Not yet.

>World End not as good as Colors

I just want it it be fun. It doesn't need to be good or even decent, so long as it's fun to watch I'll be happy.

Gino and Kallen babies

true OLEV

Who was in charge of choosing the bleach openings? They should hire that guy.

>mfw Hitomi no Tsubasa never gets the respek it deserves

Sorry user but
Colors > World End > Hitomi no Tsubasa > 02 >>>>>> Kaidoku Funou

Wait wait wait

Whoa whoa whoa

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

They're making a new Code Geass series!?

Try to keep up user

Where the fuck have you been, there was a week straight of nothing but geass threads.

>No Lelouch for most of the first episode
>Introduce some scrappy new character who seems like he's gonna be the MC
>Lelouch shows up in the last 60 seconds, pulls off some hardcore keikaku gymnastics, and shoots the new "MC" in the head
>nothin personnel, kid
>JIBUN WO plays

More like
>Lelouch and CC always go to family reunions
>introduce themselves with fake names and claiming to be relatives
>nobody wants to admit they forgot their second cousin or something so they always welcome them
>eventually people start to notice these two never ageing guys who always show up at parties

Lelouch dying a virgin and shipperfags being BTFO

I don't come to Sup Forums often. You fags speak moon and watch anime series like right as they air in Nip land so I'm left out of the loop and can't partake in a lot of active threads.

So I'm reading up on this, this takes place years after R2?

So basically pic related is right?

You realize most airing series Sup Forums watches are subbed within a few hours of the episode airing right? You vastly overestimate the amount of people who speak moon here.

And yes, basically.

Honestly this gem looks like a shitty navel piercing.

The facial reaction of every single former Black Knight as they realize that:
a) Lelouch is alive
b) He planned everything all along
c) Even in their victory
d) He only came back because someone fucked up the peace he gave them

Also, more Milly shooting down Rivalz.

This and a proper CC end

02 >>>>>> Kaidoku Funou
YUMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=mNoGY5AxPBc

A proper CC end so there won't be waifu-faggotism anymore.

Well fuck, I'm bored this weekend and debating rewatching Eva, The Sopranos, Angel Beats, and now Code Geass.

What do I do, lads?

Rewatch Code Geass
I don't know what answer you're expecting in a Code Geass thread.

World End > 02 = Colors > Hitomi no Tsubasa > Kaidoku Funou

>Gino dies
Fag confirmed. Either a shitskin or a callencuck.

Ccucks are in for a world of pain

All right, thanks man.

I guess I didn't either. You have a good point. It was a stupid question.

Also: Nunnally is such a qt imouto. I'd overthrow an empire for her too desu.

>leaves scars
Based on what?

Lelouch makes some guys kill themselves in the first episode
More suffering
Gino x Kallen confirmed
Lelouch still a virgin
Ohgi gets away again

the show

>Ohgi gets away again

>The facial reaction of every single former Black Knight as they realize that:
>a) Lelouch is alive
>b) He planned everything all along
>c) Even in their victory
>d) He only came back because someone fucked up the peace he gave them
>Also, more Milly shooting down Rivalz.
They are all gonna lick the ground he walks on.
Can't fucking wait.

>2017
>dumb americans still don't know what imperialism is

Shirley coming back with geass!

People die when they are killed.

More keikaku doori, more LOYALTY, more war and conquest.

She'll win the Lulubowl. Screenshot this.

Lelouch and CC ending up together, as Lelouch is a shit protagonist and CC is a shit girl.