Why Former Suffragettes Flocked to British Fascism

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fascism/2017/04/why_the_british_union_fascist_movement_appealed_to_so_many_women.html

This article sheds light on how we should approach the tradthot question. especially this part.

>During the later 1930s, these female members became increasingly prominent in the BUF’s peace campaign. They were also essential to the development of an electoral machine which was central to Mosley’s long-term strategy. Mosley himself had enough experience of Conservative politics to understand how great an asset women were at the constituency level.

You have to face it lads without women this movement is going nowhere. women are naturally more approachable than men. sure any of us could give a more valid case for the continued existence of white identity than the average Lauren but normies don't listen to logic, If they did we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.Ultimately It's not reason that governs the average mind, it's emotion and for millennia women have been naturally selected to exploit emotion. so can we stop attacking /ourthots/ and start attacking (((theirs))).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EiBYt
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
heretical.com/sgs-2014/fem-war.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POL BTFO

Nice bait, but keep in mind finding a legitimately redpilled woman is a chore because accepting a fact as reality is too hard for most infantilized wimminfolk.

Also
>without women this movement is going nowhere
Yeah, because winning USA, making Brexit happen, redpilling thousands daily and striking fear into the heart of the deep state while finally making it unfashionable to be a SJW, these are the achievements of a movement going "Nowhere".

But its so much easier being an ironybro

>this movement
>our movement
>We 1960s teens now, the movement man!
>Lauren Southern is for normies
Fuck off CIA!

>The women, who appeared prominently at fascist functions, have been estimated to comprise one-quarter of the total membership.10 They wore a black blouse, black beret, and gray skirt—but no lipstick or other makeup.11 When the Sunday Dispatch promoted a beauty contest for female Blackshirts in 1934, no one entered; Mosley explained: “These were serious women dedicated to the cause of their country rather than aspirants to the Gaiety Theatre chorus.”

>The fascists boasted that 10 percent of their candidates were female, a higher proportion than in any other party, and that this proved they were not trying to force women back into the home.
MGTOWs BTFO

>They wore a black blouse, black beret, and gray skirt—but no lipstick or other makeup.11 When the Sunday Dispatch promoted a beauty contest for female Blackshirts in 1934, no one entered; Mosley explained: “These were serious women dedicated to the cause of their country rather than aspirants to the Gaiety Theatre chorus.
Tradthots BTFO

Pray tell, was Mosley successful?

>women are overrated

He only started being a Fascist in 1932. He had an entire decade less time to become successful than the other movements

Seven years is not enough time before WW2 when they jailed him for the duration of the war

There's plenty of conservative women though, just because they aren't outspoken doesn't mean they don't exist

>women are naturally more approachable than men

Lol what? Women do not hold political opinions. They do not care about honor, philosophy or truth. They go and side with whomever they perceive to be the strongest male entity.

Sluts are lining up in central Europe with "Refugees welcome" sings, ready to breed with Africans. This is because European men are no longer men. Women do not want to be "respected", they want to be dominated.

These tradthot whores are selling you a fantasy. That fantasy is politically oriented women. This does not exist nor has it ever existed in history.

All you losers need to do to get women is project power. You're incapable of doing this, because you're low T NEETs. You've therefore gaslighted yourself into believing women can be philosophically reasoned with. It's pathetic to watch, and you'll all continue to be cucked.

It's embarrassing to see how inexperienced with women a large portion of the posters on here are. The first rule of women is that they will never tell you what they actually want. Women are constantly testing and challenging men.

Feminism is an enormous hoax, it's women begging men to come put them in their place. This is why 90%+ of feminists have hardcore rape fantasies.

They're conservative because they were raised by conservative men and the dominant men in their lives are conservative. It's not because they have political conviction.

Women conformist to the core. They will conform to whatever the dominant morality is of a society, and societies are always constructed by men.

Women are conformist, they have evolved to be conformist. Project power and women will swarm to you.

If you kiss the feet of tradthot whores like Lauren Southern, they'll laugh at you and go fuck blacks.

Those are men baby

Not to mention due to the emergency government of the great depression Britain didn't have any elections during the BUF's existence.

>constituency level

In other words the smiling faces handing out pamphlets, not leaders or public faces.

Let's archive it
archive.is/EiBYt

tradthots don't really represent Republican women voters

thots are not capable of withstanding the jew, and conformity at an intellectual level. As it stands right now, 95% of the current thots, the most popular ones are "completely subverted"...they are either literal jew shills, or just lead into crypto jew alleys since they are so dumb.

Most men are even not capable of staying and being in leadingish positions, or in our decentralized movement...in e-celeb positions...spencer is a jew shill as well...christ. I am not sure if there are any altlite/right people in the spotlight who arent jew shills.

But if there were any, you bet your ass that they would face the harshest of resistances imaginable. They would be assaulted on all fronts, on their credibility, on their cash flow, their friends and family. It would require a titans worth of unimaginable, demi god like human qualities to withstand something like that. You would need to be the paragon of absolute virtue in nearly all ways, and even then there is a great risk of simply being assassinated.

The only guy on our side who might fit the bill, who is still alive is sam hyde...maybe that ironmarch guy who warned everyone of spencer too.

reminds me why i hate fascism

If Joe Owens is to be believed half of the major faces are all controlled opposition and spies for various government and left-wing groups.

On the top of my head

>TRS
>the donald
>spencer and his major of gommiestan who approved his thing
>that homofag
>pretty much all "alt right" thots, even the proto thot, evalion

and probably many more are just pure jew shill crap shoots. They go the usual route of "but zionists and lefty jews are totally different, zionist jews are our greatest allies!", or "homo's are okay!", "they are part of white identity!"

I think that the label of the "alt right" should just be discarded completely. Its completely soiled in my view. People should just call themselves whatever denomination that they are, natsoc of fascists.

There was Richard Spencer interview with Jonathan Bowden, and he kept trying to get Bowden to agree that homosexuality was compatible with Right-wing beliefs, but Bowden just kept changing the subject.

The problem is that most of these people don't actually bring anything to the Right/Third position that hasn't been an absolute failure for decades. Going on about Jews and Communists, Feminists and Muslims, not a single one of them actually say what they are for, and defend it, "speak for it" as Bowden used to say. That's a Leftist strategy anyway.

In November 1936, Norah Elam became the first BUF parliamentary candidate at Northampton; Anne Brock-Griggs stood at Limehouse in the London County Council elections and was parliamentary candidate for South Poplar, while Lady Pearson was adopted at Canterbury. The fascists boasted that 10 percent of their candidates were female, a higher proportion than in any other party, and that this proved they were not trying to force women back into the home.

>TRS agrees with Zionism

This is how I know you're an 8chaim autist shill. Either fuck off back to your containment board, or go upstairs and tell mommy to make you tendies.

Either way, leave.

Apparently wanting to exile the Jews into their little containment nation and cut all public spending towards it means you're pro Zionism

Women in the movement are great. Degenerate thots are not. No one signals against the lady from Red Ice because she is married and has kids, and is leading by example.

>oy vey ura 8chaim autist shill!
>posted on cuckoldchan
>in defense of an organization headed by a guy who was, less than a year ago, married to a b'nai b'rith (B'nai B'rith states that it is committed to the security and continuity of the Jewish people and the State of Israel and combating antisemitism and bigotry) jewess
>no evidence of divorce provided

Seems legit.

Women don't belong in politics and that Lana slut is a 'sex positive' hoser with no children.
>s-she does too have kids!
Prove it. Far as I can see, her purpose is to make you open-minded about 'reformed' thots.

We absolutely need women in our political movement but we need them to teach other women not to be fucking whores, not commenting on the new ISIS video.

>Women do not hold political opinions.
Yes they do. They might not have informed and educated opinions (like most people regardless of gender) but they do have the capacity for language and abstract thought, and with that comes opinions.
>They do not care about honor, philosophy or truth.
Why do females take philosophy courses then? Why are there female lawyers and judges?
>They go and side with whomever they perceive to be the strongest male entity.
Why does feminism exist then?

You're a stupid bigot.

I've not seen genuine proof of TRS shilling for that, though I did see the other day when Peinovich wouldn't stop kvetching over people publically discussing exterminationism.

>oy vey goy, you can't do dat! muh PR!
Because gamergate taught nothing in that capacity, right? ... Oh, wait, I forgot where I was for a moment, though I was somewhere that didn't cuck out massively during gamergate with full-blown censorship and an eventual attack on Sup Forums that split the community over who was a cuckold and who was not.

>women
>abstract thought
Hahahah, no. Next you're going to try to tell us niggers can engage in abstract thought and have a sense of duty or some shit.

>You're a bigot
Pfffthahahaahahaha holy shit are you serious?

>me and my 14 other autists on a shitty anime/politics containment board are going to somehow magically le externinate all da joos!
>Anyone else who takes a different political direction than eating mommies tendies and shitposting anime is a mossad kike!

Again, fuck off back to your containment board. You 8chaim cucklets.

>They're conservative because they were raised by conservative men and the dominant men in their lives are conservative. It's not because they have political conviction.
You could argue that the only reason someone has any form of political persuasion at all is due to the influence of someone else. Why does it matter if this comes from your parents or from Sup Forums? It's still conforming to someone else's belief system, just form a different source.
>Women conformist to the core. They will conform to whatever the dominant morality is of a society, and societies are always constructed by men.
Are you implying that men don't do this too? You're saying that you would walk about the street proudly proselyting race and IQ statistics? I don't think you would, that would be social suicide, and you'd be wise to avoid it.

If you can imagine an bar of gold and a mountain, then combine those two ideas to form the idea of a golden mountain in your mind, then you have the capacity for abstract thought. All women can do this, and yeah, even black people can. Some people are better that it than others though.

>oy vey goy why'd u have to bring up da wife!
Hahaha, you've got nothing, eh? Just total deflection?
Awesome.
Again, you're a fucking imbecile serving a guy whose - by all accounts - RIGHT NOW married to a Zionist Jew.

women have the same average IQ as men. It's distributed different but the average is the same. 90% of niggers on the other hand are borderline retarded

Jesus Christ you're ridiculous.

>whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

>women have the same average IQ as men.
No, they don't. They're pretty much always 5-10 points behind.
Its amazing what a shithole this place has become, its basically 2nd reddit.

Yeah I've read that bullshit article before.

Why not try to come up with an argument?

>that bullshit article
>doesn't explain how its bullshit in any way
>whines about arguments
>posts civic nationalists
>britcuck
Wew lad.

Post something backed up with scientific facts instead of some literal who stormweenie claiming that blacks have no concept of duty or obligation through purely anecdotal jabbering.

For someone who claims to love honor, philosophy and truth, you seem to care little about educating me on it.

What's your definition of "abstract thought"? Why do you think women aren't capable of it?

well it depends which IQ group you're talking about. female IQ is shifted towards the the average 95-105 while more males exist towards the extremes.
I just downloaded this graph from google images so it's pretty shitty. this is why if you've ever been inside a retard schools the majority of the students are male same with a high end university course.

You have spent too much reading your MGTOW blogs if you actually think women are NEVER capable of having ideas of their own.

Everything you said applies to average men too. You're a bitter fucking loser and clearly have problems with women. If you truly understood the essence of womanhood, you wouldn't sound that resentful.

Alas, the womyn question.

The vaginal jew and the insular jew
A MATCH MADE IN HELL

heretical.com/sgs-2014/fem-war.html

DOWN WITH ANGLO-JUDONIA

bump