What a fucking moron

What a fucking moron

twitter.com/chrismassie/status/938833735893561350

evolution is a lie.

Why can't Sup Forums admit that fundamentalist Christians are just as retarded as mudslimes?

its a chrismassie kind of name....

what a fucking moron says op, of all people! saged fagot

because creationists haven't had any real political clout in ten years and constantly get BTFO, meanwhile the same groups that will spend millions to BTFO the creotards are telling people to embrace the diversity of all the retarded shit pisslam believes.

Es verdad

why cant amerimutts just be normal racists why do they have to mix it with all this weird shit

>"come from"

He's wrong, they are animals.

Better than a democrat

At least we're racist at all, cuck

But it's true

He is not wrong.

Sup Forumschristards are more retarded than ancaps. They reference debunked apologetics and have a 4th grade understanding of any relevant topic. They can't argue their points and instead solely rely on stale fedora memes. Really pathetic bunch.

Of course they are. But he will vote against the left's insane policies and open borders. The Democrats only care about shift resources away from whites into the hands of low iq minorities

He's got a good point, without Christianity they won't have any reason to not kill people besides 'muh feelings-based morality' which niggers aren't very good at having

Roy is right, were zero drive by shootings in the world before Darwin wrote his godless book in a sick attempt to undermine Jesus

Checkmate, atheists

Nobody has beef with either belief because their retarded, people have beef with the only one that kills people.

Here just didn't know they were homo erectus.
Because school teaches that niggers are human

>2017 ky
>not worshipping God
Explain yourself

Oh shit that does it. I'm gonna change my vote to the nigger loving, baby murdering, America hating faggot instead.

>One side is devoted to old fashioned values taught by a religion that they're too stupid to understand or appreciate.
>Other side is devoted to the idea suicidally destroying all white people, taught by a religion that they're too stupid to understand or appreciate
Meh, I'll take the retarded people that don't want me dead, thanks.

That was 20 years ago - today he would probably just say (not publicly), “Niggers being niggers.”

American protestants are not christian fundamentalists

do you know anything about american history?

ridiculous how hard they're trying to ruin his reputation, imagine the shit they'd find if they turned that kind of investigating power on clinton and the likes

Now THAT is a valid criticism of the man.

because fundamentalist Christians usually keep to themselves, when they start blowing shit up then we will be concerned

so theres no poverty, diabetes, vd or teen pregnancy out west or in the northeast?
>amazeballs

HOW IS THAT NOT FUCKING SELF EVIDENT

Prey to the omnipotent happy cloud man. You're retarded but you can pretend to justify it because others share the same psychotic delusion that you have. Waste your life thinking a zombie heeb that impregnated his own mother will make your pathetic existence more pleasurable when you're dead.

It's good though. The world needs stupid naive and easily influenced people so that others can reap the reward from their gullibility in the real world.

hes not wrong you know

I'm not religious but his logic makes sense. Today niggers are thought there ancestors were KANGS, so they believe they can into KANGS. Same thing with animals. A nigger is dumb enough to believe this, he comes from animal, he can behave like an animal. Of course, this only works for these low IQ niggers, barely any white person would take this argument seriously.

Interestingly, the whites being taught evolution don't behave like animals, on the contrary, only niggers seem to do this. Thus, Moore is redpilled on niggers.

Niggers act like monkeys because they are told the are monkeys?

I mean they LOOK and ACT like monkeys, but that doesnt MAKE them monkeys! D-does it?

>1997

Roll the "super predators" tape, please

*tought, not thought.

Damn Nigel you cracked the sound barrier with that epic le fedora tip!

Nobody in Alabama gives a shit

FPBP

WE THREE KANGZ

Jesus christ the kikes are really going after Moore.