Would you have passed the police officer's test ?

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
welcome to the US of A, what can i do for you ?
> be daniel shaver
> work ur ass off at a shitty job (pest control)
> get shot by a trigger happy, sadistic psychopath with full military equip shouting at you, shouting his little gay ass pervert instructions at you while your crapping your pants cause you have 0 idea what's going on and you already feel in that cop's pussy ass voice that's he's gonna kill you
> psychopath cop is free to go
> ur carcass is rotting in some already polluted land

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzSJBowPECY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Follow the instructions in this video when confronted with an American police officer and you may yet live.
youtube.com/watch?v=YzSJBowPECY

He didnt comply with the cop so he got put down. Whats the problem here again?

White people are just soulless, youre literally fucked, theres nothing you can do. They will shoot you for no reason just like they do to the animals. For fun. They are vessels for demons.

problem is you're a gay ass pussy and everyone around you knows it but won't tell ya

>Cop free to go
>Thanks to soulless white jury, muh thin blue line
>No
>Soul

muh demented psychopath AR-15 trigger happy pussies !!!

>get told to if you put your hands down you die
>put hands down
>die
press F to pay respects

I almost got hired on as a police until the final interview when I admitted that I probably wouldn’t waste a lot of time trying to bust people for stupid shit because our city has had a murder about every other day so maybe I should try to roust gang members instead. This was viewed as “resistance to authority” and I was disqualified.

Take off that gadsden you fucking bootlicker

If i ever go in the US and a cop talks to me i'll pretend i just had a heart attack and pretend to be dead desu.

People don't like the cop, and they're mad that the media seems to not care because the guy who got shot was white. Arizona is one of the most gun-happy states so I'm not surprised the cops were on edge.

Reminder that American police are basically an occupying military force

Kek I giggled.

"DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN OR BEHIND YOUR BACK OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU."

>*puts hands next to waist, the most common spot people place their concealed handguns*
>gets shot

POH-LEECE BROOTALITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!11!!!1!!1

Fuck off shill.

imagine someone wanted to surprise every MUH BLUE LINE bootlickers, while they're just going thru their shitty ass depressing work day, and ambush them with a FMJ-loaded assault weapon, and shout a bunch of instructions at them in an unclear, demented, gay ass kind of way, see how well they react. and shoot them anyways.

>keep your hands up
>crawl towards me
What did he mean by this?

>be in an extremely high stress situation with someone pointing an assault rifle at you and screaming instructions at you
>make a mistake
>die
>later internet badasses will defend your murderer on the internet

he meant ure gay i think
c'mon everyone knows ur a closet gay bootlicker, u can come out of the closet bro

nigger please. you should know by now that it's not a white/black thing --- it's a cop vs the entire world thing and we live in a police state. every time one of you nogs offs a cop i do a happy dance.

I dont get if you are defending the officer or not, because I wasnt. Is it too much to ask to not type like a brain dead 10 year old?

So what's the context here? What happened in this apartment building? This wasn't just a random cop checking something out, judging from the rifle.

sorry, so many bootlickers around here
and many of them are closeted gays
life would be much better if they could calmly come out of the closet instead if doing stupid demented stuff.

1. Keep your hands up [end of command]
2. [new command] Now..if you place your hands to your side or small of your back you will get shot [end of command]
3. [new command] If you feel that your hands are going to fall, fall to your face with your hands out [end of command]
4. [new command] Crawl towards me with your hands out in front of you [end of command]

Not only did he fail to crawl, but he reached his hands right where the cops told him repeatedly not to.

His instructions were bullshit, he was getting off on it and wanted the guy to make a mistake. There was no reason for him not to tell him to lay face down with hands on his head until backup arrived.

The irony is so funny.

Go down into a black neighborhood, see how they act. Go into a white neighborhood, and notice the difference.

Racist piece of shit, whites are equal to if not better than blacks. Pic related.

What's your daily semen intake?

THICC

>The guy was a Pest Exterminator who traveled 3 times a month for work. His pellet guns are in a hard case and he always takes them to his room so they are not stolen from his truck. he met a man and woman and they were having drinks in his room. The Guy asked about the case thought it was a guitar so he took out the pellet gun which also has a scope. They were at the door near the balcony upstairs. A couple in the spa saw what they thought was a rifle with a scope. They told manager he called cops. This was the outcome. The other guy had gone back to his room to get his phone and cops arrived. Fucking disgrace the guy was unarmed and the pellet gun was back locked in its case when police searched the room. No drugs or excessive alcohol in autopsy. The jury were not permitted to see the video.
>The jury were not permitted to see the video.

>Internet badasses

Pussies and faggots*

You were probably seen as stupid as fuck thinking a first year rookie would be going after gangs and homicides.

Oh no, my silly comment that was clearly not what happened in the video was called out!? How do I make it look like I still have the upper hand?! Ohhhh I knooowwww I’ve got the perfect response

>how much semen do you ingest hehe

how are you supposed to crawl with your hands in the air?

shit like this only happens in america

I didn't know what the original call was about. His murder even worse knowing it was over a fucking pellet gun he didn't even have on him when they blew him away.

>the jury were not permitted to see the video

I don't get this shit at all. What are the body cameras for? What is the footage for?

>Ameriserfs

i think we can safely say that, yes.

That's not fucking crawling, retard. Shuffling around on your knees is not crawling. He was told to crawl.

Based Switzerland plz take me

Original call was about shots fired, so the cops were on edge.

They were already on edge because it was a call about a man with a gun.

He was told to keep his hands up too you fucking idiot. How is he supposed to crawl with his hands up?

He also had "you're fucked" engraved on his gun, which the jury was not permitted to see.

Yes, and some anons are acting as badly as the "hands up don't shoot" idiots.

Please re read the commands comment

we should bring back public executions for police forces. Hang them in the streets and let the bodies rot as a warning to other pigs.

>The jury were not permitted to see the video.

Is this why they say Justice is Blind?

>was laying face down hands behind his head on the floor for minutes straight where he could of been easily cuffed and detained in literally seconds
>instead make a crying drunk man with a gun pointed at his head do the hokey pokey so you can get your first kill
you can visibly see the looks of disgust from the other officers, the guys got small man syndrome and was completely unprofessional, incompetent and cowardly in his management of the situation that could of easily been avoided

A major part of the problem is that we have to deal with hyperviolent niggers all the time. But because it would be "racist" to profile and treat black and whites differently, the police end up treating every situation as if it were the worst-case scenario against a bunch of gang niggers. That's why the police have become so "militarized" in the first place.

And by no means am I excusing anything this cop did. But shit like this wouldn't have happened back in 1950s all-white small-town America where the cops could expect a baseline of civility because it was all white americans and racism wasn't a bad thing. They didn't have to "train" cops to treat every random person like they're jamal the nignogging slumlord hustler.

Who called shots fired for a pellet gun? Whoever made the call to police claiming there was an active shooter should be in prison.

I knew this detail and frowned when I heard it but had no idea that the jury never even saw this video. Jesus fucking Christ what a terrible mess our criminal justice system is.

Dumb fucking pig cop looks like he could've been the Sutherland Springs shooter if he didn't pass the academy.

Why were they not permitted? That's what they are there for. This event. Why not show them the video?

Fuck me our police are cucked but you guys and your "justice"system are cucked to yours.

So we're in agreement then? The cop's directions made no fucking sense.

CRAWL should have been stated as WALK ON YOUR KNEES TOWARD ME or something like that. People almost universally think of crawling as being on all fours, like a baby.

what in the goddamn fuck?

>*Gets tread on*
What did he mean by this?

I tend to agree. Im not anti police at all but this seemed unreasonable. Like he was shooting that guy no matter what and created a situation to make it happen.

How the fuck can they not let a jury see the video? If that was my brother that got shot i would kill both the cop and the judge.

Alright new law. You must be at least 6'1" to be a field officer

I don't see why the cop couldn't have just stopped here and let another officer cuff him
he had him on the ground

BLUE LIVES MATTER

Especially if you interpret the "crawl toward me" to be a new command overiding old commands, in the same way that if I'm told to STOP, and then told to MOVE, the MOVE command overrides the STOP command.

"crawl with your hands in front of you" just means.... well, crawl with your hands in front. Which is exactly what he did. And he got shot for it.

I really don't know why these cops were acting like this. This is like some shit that I'd expect from fucking Judge Dredd while taking on an entire complex of criminal gangsters. Holy shit.

Oh yeah, sorry if I misunderstood you.

Breaking news: United Shorts of America has a police officer shortage, importing unskilled eastern europeans to do the job instead

you know those kids who own bb guns and etch the worlds "you're fucked" on the side of them and scream they'll join delta force to kill 100s of people in minutes because theyre the best in the world?
imagine that was a real cop

There is literally NO greater problem in America today than the psycho pig worship.

Only thing racist demon pigs kill more than white grandmas and people's dogs are black kids by the truckload.

Now do you fucking cucks see that BLM isn't actually the bad guy???

>chimp out with officers
>get shot
>do nothing
>get shot

>the state of amerikkka
56% and declining.

>A couple in the spa saw what they thought was a rifle with a scope. They told manager he called cops.
LOL
>Heresay I think this is happening omg why would this not continue to be stopped? Hurrrrrr
America today

>spread your arms and legs
>don't move
>one cop goes and cuffs him
Instead the give him a bunch of idiot commands making everyone nervous and de-escalating the whole sitiuation.

I still don't know any of the context of this. But I guess theoretically they wouldn't want to move toward the guy because there could be a trap set up or another shooter waiting behind one of the doors over there to do an ambush when they moved in?
Which all just seems ridiculous from the video, but that's the only reason I can think of.

>OK NOW WALK ON YOUR HANDS WHILE COUNTING BACKWARD AND MAKE NO MISTAKE OR YOU'RE DEAD :DDD

Fucking retard

Also
>americans
>not bootlickers

This is why Vigilantes exist. Cops and thugs alike, there seems to be little justice in this world.

this. how many videos have you seen of cops doing exactly that

Who knows what any other normal person would have done in that situation either. If I ever find myself in this situation, I'm just going to stay in that "curled on the ground with my hands over my head" pose and not follow any other commands. They'd get pissed, but at least I'd (presumably?) not get shot if I don't make any moves at all.

fuck niggers. fuck cops. pretty simple

this
why is the cop such a faggot
In canada no way this cop gets away with murder

HES GOT A BOMB HES GOING TO BLOW HIMSELF UP
>nuthin personnel kid

Fucking disgrace, enough said.

i was thinking the same if I ever get ambushed by a cop for no reason... i think i'd lie there, pretending to have fainted

Sorry. Going to take a lot more than this to think that terrorist organization BLM is good.

my introduction to BLM was watching them commandeer the microphone at a bernie rally, call the ultra-left "white supremacists" and demand 3 minutes of silence for a nigger that got what he had coming to him. choose your battles wisely.

What garbage cop has you "walk on your knees" though? Why can't he just stay put and have the cop either a) go to him or b) if it's too dangerous just stay there until back-up arrives and then arrest him. Going through fucked up game-of-twister motions is completely ridiculous.

You can choose to resent both. There are not only two options here, dummy.

The problem is that people feel they need to take a "side" and on't understand difference in context from one situation from another. Basically, we've had all these "evil cops killing black kids" stories that have, for the most part, all been complete and utter bullshit. But it's caused normal white people to always pick the cops side in every issue. Because normal people don't want to realize it's a race problem (ie, niggers are violent and chimp out) they try to only see it in terms of "cops vs citizens". And to stay logically consistent on this and not appear racist, they end up just becoming blind boot-lickers who will side with the cop and excuse any/all behavior no matter what instead of using critical thinking to realize that Jamal, Mike Brown, and those other violent niggers attacking police officers is not the same thing as this.

It's similar to some boomer cuckservatives who (rightfully) hate muslims, but this hatred of muslims gets abused by neocon jews to trick americans to fighting and denying for Greater Israel.

No, no. My cognizant capacity is too high, unfortunately.

Then they'll shoot you just to be sure.

I'm not a drunk degenerate. play stupid games win stupid prizes

>have him laying prone on the floor for an eternity where he can be safely cuffed, detained and arrested in a second with no casualties and swift success
>simon says crawl

i thought about this too, but he could have just sent the other 4 guys to secure the corridor while he keeps the gun on the guy

"Despite the damning evidence against him, showing that he murdered an innocent man in cold blood, officer Brailsford is facing a maximum sentence of only 3.75 years.

“I feel like if you were sitting in my position, you would understand that 3.75 years is a slap in the face,” said Sweet when speaking to the county attorney.

Brailsford was fired from the department last week for multiple policy violations not associated with the murder of Shavers. After he was fired, we learned that he should have never had a badge that night he killed an innocent man.

Aside from his unsatisfactory performance, record released by Mesa Police revealed the Brailsford was accused of beating three people a few months before he killed Shaver. He also etched profane language into his AR-15 police rifle — illustrating his disregard for human life."

He was shit to begin with, and they hired him, anyway.

If you've seen the live-leak video, you know there was no way the "cop" was in danger for his life, and only a sniveling, all-bark-no-bight weenie would have thought they were in danger in that circumstance.

The PD's are really scraping the bottom of the barrel, these days. Whoever hired this human debris should be the one fired, and Brailsford should be executed for outright murder.

What garbage cop tells you to "crawl with your hands in front of you" and then shoots you when you crawl with your hands in front of you?

I'd really like to know what the actual proper procedure is for this situation. It just seemed way out of line to me. It really is "we're going to play twister with vague word commands and if you fail you get blow away". This is like some shit from a Saw movie.

Another unbelievable part is that he tells the guy to cross his legs, but then when he tells the guy to get up on his knees, he flips the fuck out because he didn't keep his legs crossed while getting up. What the fuck?

I've had pigs pull guns on me before. I've felt the steel touch my temple. The only reason I'm alive is because there would have been five witnesses and I kept my calm.

That doesn't make any of this right. It shouldn't be right versus left or black versus white. Like another user said; it's blue versus everyone else.

Honestly he was just a trigger happy psychopath. There is no excuse for this murder.

I was joking and im not even black so you are the real racist pos here.

He's a fucking manlet on a power trip
they should have just cuffed him while he was on the ground

yes

be careful what you wish for
the gay cop could very well get a his new job in ur town
and proceed to ambush ur mom and dad with his pussy orders