Hollywood's Biggest Names Pledge "I Will Not Be Silent"

Then why didn't they speak up sooner?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jiw_CyyGsS8

Because no one was paying them to speak up

Didnt her dad fuck kids and she gave her kids to a cult?

Now she's going to talk about ass grabbing? I hope these roasties go all the way and take everyone down but I think it's being done to impeach Trump or cover up pedogate

I really wish they were silent

Also Gale Gaddot was accused by a roomate model of bullying her to silence the rape she experienced

Because they are not champions of morality but jesters of the court.

>same old zoomed into face, solid background, and with script
>one of the most common brainwashing tactics

I'm sick of women..

Yes

We will silence you

Hahahaha

it's the new internet fad of sjw!!!!!
fight the power!!!!

why don't they realise how silly and insincere these things seem?

There wasnt money in it before, its the hot new fashion now. They really want more false accusations

These narcissistic lying virtue signallers pretending they have now found morals and courage makes me feel angry and depressed at the same time.

>They're going to continue their brave campaign against college students

How long ago was it that Hollywood's biggest names were taking selfies of their own assholes?

They never stopped tbqh there's a new leak every few months

How stunning. How brave

>"I Will Not Be Silent"
>"...now everyone has proof and knows what has been going on"

Uh, they legit did an artsy photoshoot for this? They literally had the abysmally bad taste to do this?
This is the most disgusting thing to come out of this Harvesting shit so far. These people are insects.

And isn't Nicole Kidman's dad an actual weird freak child psychiatrist who fled Australia under accusations of raping his patients (as well as running other really really strange MK Ultra-like experiments), and then died under mysterious circumstances in Thailand or wherever the fuck he ran to?

She gonna stop being silent about that?

>Then why didn't they speak up sooner?

Had to put out because there's millions more waiting in the wings, cry about it only after morons pay them a enough attention to get a few shekels.

DAS RITE.
MUNNEY.

>I will not be silent
>just don't mention Woody Allen

unvis.it/www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-farrow-woody-allen-me-too-20171207-story.html

They protected (((them))) until their careers were going down. Weinstein was already going down.

I WILL NOT BE SOYLENT

Repeating lines. It's what actors do.

>Didnt her dad fuck kids and she gave her kids to a cult?
Rumour has it yes. Her friendship with Naomi Watts and Liev "bathe with my boys" Schreiber might be worth looking at.

Fakers and liars shall be exposed

Virtue signalling like this is bullshit unless the real pedo elite in Hollywood are called out