twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice too but there can be -
-there can be only one

Is this better?

build a wall around it

>Independent Malta
Sure, I'm alright with this.

yes maybe, if you add this

>Mosley kills Shitler and takes the mantle of Fuhrer while abandoning pan-germanic autism
>Unites all of europe without killing single european in process

How do we know he wouldn't have discriminated against certain Europeans? I don't believe that a united Europe will ever work, in terms of a union/big ass nation. United by ideology, sure. Let all the nations be natsoc and rule themselves, we don't need to mix everything up into one big blob.

Europe a nation is meant to preserve every nation that comprises it in its entirety. The governments of each individual nation would have absolute authority over cultural matters. The guy even supported the return of northern Ireland to the republic.

yes , but also Holy Emperor, arab demon-fiend

that emperor sure does look mexican

just saying

Might work, but I'm not too sure. First of all, who rules? That will be really fucking hard to decide. What gives the Anglo for example, right to rule over the rest of us?

Either way I really like Mosley, he was such a good speaker.

>europe brings the storm

Mosley's main political stance was that he loved ALL europeans and wanted each have their own sovereignty but work together with europeans under strong european alliance.

Natsoc was autistic pan-germanic cancer that viewed everyone who wasn't germanic enough as inferior.
Every other nation in europe adopting one way natsoc would basically star wars each natsoc ethnic groups for lebensraum fuckery.

Well maybe user, but both you and me would have thrived had the Third Reich won. Just saying.

I don't support lebensraum autism though.

No one nation or cultural group would by itself rule. That's the whole point of Europe being in itself a new nation. The national identities of old would give way for a new Pan-European identity in a manner similar to how the UK is a transcendent national identity comprised of three cultural groups.

>My nation being vaporized and maybe slight chance of me being allowed to be "germanized" into Third Reich
>i would thrive
You maybe, not me.

>The national identities of old would give way for a new Pan-European identity
But I don't want that. I just want my people to be left alone by these hordes of foreigners and for us to punish the traitor politicians. I just want it to go back to the way things were until the 1970's.

Also, there must always be a ruler. That's just how things work

>Sup Forums wanted brexit
>Now Sup Forums wants Pan-European super nationalism.
Okay.

Unity is the only means Europe has to remain relevant in the global geopolitical stage. No one European nation is strong or influencial enough by itself to resist turning into a miserable protectorate of the powers that be. It is a sad turn of events, but it is unfortunately a truth that Europe needs to accept, if it is to survive. We could afford to be regionally nationalistic up until the conclusion of WW2, but the conditions of the present are hardly comparable. Mosley witnessed these events unfold first hand, and as such realized that Europe's future would have rely upon unity, lest it'd fade into obscurity and earn its place among the great fallen civilizations of the past. A Europe divided is effectively reduced to a series of servile merchant republics subject to either Russia or the united states.

it's because you're a decrepit middle-aged kike noob

How can one man be so based?
youtube.com/watch?v=a-AjVAuqGms

Keep dreaming globalist cuck, I would not stand for that, many others would do the same.

How is European nationalism globalist under any definition of the word?

>have their own sovereignty
>but work together
This is where it falls flat on it's face.
How will you ensure that everyone works together?

its internationalism, which is just a precursor to globalism

anyone unironically supporting pan-european ideas is retarded or a shill

The sovereignty of each individual country would be reduced to matters of culture.

Europe a nation is not meant to be supranational, but rather, the birth of a new national structure comprised of many cultural/ethnic groups, and with it the birth of a new European civilization/national identity, much like the UK is a national structure comprised of Scots, English and Welsh, and Spain is a national structure comprised of Galicians, Catalonians, Basques and Castillians. The foundation of this national structure is mutual respect for all cultures and ethnic groups involved, and its utmost aim is the preservation of all parts that comprise it.

I've had this discussion a million times before, so I'm merely copypasting my past points. Kept them archived should the need for me to make these same points arise.

Look at the bloody maps presented here. And we already do have European nationalism right now. I'd rather not be in the same boat with Jonestown-tier suicidal Germany and the neo-Soviet mongols from the east.
>sovereignty of each individual country would be reduced
So "druzhba narodov" all over again? No thanks.

>North African shitskins
>Turks
>Asiatics
>Africans
No thanks.

European Lebensraum and recolonization is a must for the lands to be incorporated, needless to say. The Copts, the Assyrians, the Armenians, the Georgians and the pureblood secular Berbers can hang around, though.

>not in the same boat as
See >Sovereignty reduced
Europe a nation is a means to protect Europe's national cultures at the cost of greater political, economic and military unity. Preservation of culture and national identity is at the core of this concept, much like the Scots and the Welsh have preserved their own unique cultural/ethnic roots despite being part of a greater British nation.

right, so much mutual respect between castillians, basques and catalonians, what with decades of political and cultural oppression

and theres virtually no national structre when referring to the UK, its just a state comprised of one nation (english) dominating over several smaller and weaker nations

europe a nation is a retarded utopian pipedream, no more realistic and feasible than positive anarchy

>"druzhba narodov"
sorry, no slavogermanic speak here , wat ?
well the new state will be a Christian Imperium , so why not ?
fuck off we're full, birdyfruit

>sucking hitler wannabe crypto-kike mosley's dick - the thread

It is absolutely necessary for us to foster Fascist and pan-European sentiments in our respective countries before Europe a nation may actually become a reality. Europe a nation must first inspire Europeans to action so that it may evolve into a feasible political reality, and it is our duty as bearers of this ideal to consistently spread it and inspire Europeans towards its realization. Mutual respect is the natural consequence of our success in this ordeal, and each nation's willing and enthusiastic addition to the union ensures that it will last.

Checks and balances are obviously required to maintain this balance, and the EU has been destructive in this regard, but the EU's failure is by no means any indication of absolute futility. We are taking the wreck that is the EU and making out of it something worth fighting for.

>inb4 we have an emperor nao

no mosley

This right here is exacly how the Soviet Union operated, and it was dubbed "druzhba narodov" translated from Russian it means "friendship/union of peoples"
It obviously didn't work out, the "friendship" had to be forced upon everyone with an iron fist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgs29veFrdE

>no aryan blood refineries
BEADY

Yeah, Emps was retarded with his views on religion. I'd take the Imperial Creed over the Imperial Truth any day.
That image is still heretical though.

Fucking captcha hates me for some reason

>Europeans arent allowed
>Shitskins are
Jude.

He had to enforce fedora so that Humanity didnt empower Chaos further while Emps worked on the Human webway. Horus went full Autism and ruined Humanities one chance.

keep dreaming, Christian through and through, Orthodox as well, every other way is false. Period.

no mosleys, I promise, just Emperor and his legions

yes, also it was a faithless stalinist-leninist mantrap, perhaps the future is brighter ?

you : european
>NOT, go to hell roasted pigskin

>perhaps the future is brighter ?
NO

>Europeans in a European colony arent European
Jude on a stick

haha keep trying, you're out forever as a prisoners colony and also no land-ties to the land that gave birth to the new empire, immigration status : goodbye

it sure is bro, it can't keep getting worse for too long we will revolt en masse, it seems

>inb4 you have a different emperor (pic)

that's it folks, I'm off to bed
gotta rest to keep going on
till next time brethren

Fuck off.

burn in hell impoverished faggot

What do you have against my Berber Maghreb?

????
It should be berber ethnostate, an independant one, not a euro colony again.

ok if you want out, it's granted
it's your choice anyway

hold up, hold up, will i be alowed to marry Germanic qt and breed big and fearless warriors for the empire ?

I fully support the notion of there being a Berber ethnostate. I wouldn't mind you joining Europe a nation as long as you deislamify yourselves completely beforehands. You and the Copts deserve these lands, most certainly.

As long as you have less than 30% Arab admixture. Can you trace your lineage back to Carthage and Scipio Africanus?

no, nao you picked leave
>plus germans will only serve as mid-level bureaucracy, higher than that they are succeptible to bribes

I wish, but i plan on getting a DNA Test soon,
All i know is i have a Roman nose and look nothing a nignog,

Meds are the upreme race.

Berbers are good in my book, you'll have to genocide the Arabs and deislamify yourselves eventually though.

Well, can we at least get to go to the Arabs and and wipe them out ?

It is fairly encouraging that Tunisia, your homeland, is literally the most secular and European from among the Muslims. Miles better than Turkey and Indonesia. that's for certain. Just wipe out every single trace of that foreign Arab faith and you'll be on the same level as Serbia or Bulgaria. You're already doing a fairly good job at it, by the look of things, keep up. Uproot it from the heart and never let it take hold again.

There no Arabs in here, Just delusional Berbers who know literally nothing about their ethnic history so they larp as Arabs.

yes brother

You are the most European looking of all Africans, that much is undeniable. Can easily pass for Greek or south Italian. Just destroy all Islamic influences and join Europe as equals. You are not too far from it.

We're putting a real fight, but it might take a few generations, that's shit is one serious cancer and people will need sth to replace it with.
Anyway, it's real and quite proud, whenver i see shimpouts in other "Arab" Countries, i appreciates how chilled out tolerant we relatively are.

Go full LARP mode and become Donatists again.

On a serious note, Atheism is rarely attractive enough to gain popular support, and mere secularism is never enough to uproot Islam by its core, for it merely becomes cultural, much like the west is culturally Christian. You literally need a new religion to replace it with, in which case I'd suggest that you follow the example of south Korea, which is by now 40% Christian. Invite a shitload of missionaries or encourage the Pagan influences already found in Berber culture.

Afganistan, for instance, as well as Egypt and Iran, were fairly secular for a time. Secularist tendencies in Islam merely cause it to go underground as a cultural sleeper cell, awaiting to reemerge at any given moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZIqdrFeFBk

youtube.com/watch?v=dF47rrHd7wo

the fight never ends, welcome back to Orthodoxy, for the Emperor
youtube.com/watch?v=18moPwvPkIQ

Good Education, that's what we count on.
and it has been working very well for the last 60 years.

A Star will gorge itself on clay

Just imagine the combined potential ...

Hannibal was an excellent general indeed, his destruction of the Roman forces at Cannae is tought in military academies but the key here is the Emperor that will come after WW3 and guide manikind from his grave for the Golden age of mankind as quasi-prophecised in WH40K and since many years Eastern Orthodox texts.

Muslims have that too, they call him the " the expected enlighted one" المهدي المنتظر

in the 70's one guy claimed to be himin Saudi Arabia, he took 100 heavily armed followers to too control over the sacred mosq in Mekka

a mini 7 day took place, even the french GIGN intervend ... look it up
youtube.com/watch?v=IYqttqIrmM8

Isn't that a direct translation of the Zoroastrian Saoshyant? Islam is an utter mongrelization of religions indeed...

The Fatima 3 prophecy reads the world will be chastized by Russia unless she is consacrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, it doesn't make sense unless you know the Orthodox side of the explanation, since in Orthodoxy of which Russia is an adherent of, Mary is the guardian of weapons , it is written that unless the world rids itself of its past general moral and sexual faggotry , Russia will push the button and gorge on clay with nukes indeed, as for Israel and the US, the US will be hit by earthquakes first and Israel will burn for the deeds of its people the jews, only hope all repent .

I know friend, but Muslims are not accepted as cannon by Orthodox because of small or big lies in the teachings, the meaning of Christ is full truth aka the Logos and unfortunately even see pure Buddha burn in hell because not enough faith in God, but in liberation of the evils of the mind, an essential step but not a complete salvation.
Hope this paragraph helps you in your quest.

second paragraph meant for you

Mohamed lacked Innovation, i know ...

Here are a couple of Tunisian qts whom i went to high school with.

Fudge.

nice, goodnight

Meh.