These are the SJW fags behind the attacks on alt right girls

These are the SJW fags behind the attacks on alt right girls.

twitter.com/SocioEqualizer
twitter.com/4lternate_facts
twitter.com/Claire_Voltaire
twitter.com/PascalLeroux

They have been LARPing as alt righters trying to demoralize women attracted to the movement or similar political positions during weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCzh84ZbK23eDWV64h6izjLg/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd
youtu.be/EFPR5bd5ovo
youtube.com/watch?v=_lzVLYw4bVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No they aren't. YOU ARE. Stop false flagging and false flagging the false flags.

Fucking JIDF, Black Cube motherfuckers.

What the hell is alt right

>Stop false flagging and false flagging the false flags.

No one cares slut go hawk your roast beef somewhere else ya cunt

We know who you're.

>2
No you don't bitch.

Leave lauren

Yeah... everyone who doesn't want roastie tradthots to be running out movement must be a leftist...

You seem so upset now that we already know who you're.

You can see their twitter, they're hardcore SJW, why do you think they're interested on demoralize alt right women?

Who is AR?

Who am I?

Alt Right.

Alt right is an intellectually bankrupt label. Nobody knows what the fuck they're doing. Just e-celebs posing as political movements because they don't want that sweet succulent Trump scare dollar to die down.

Right. Sorry I'm a moron. Most of us figured that it was leftists behind it (and MGTOW/PUAs wagonjumping). The shilling was very low energy and obvious. Just long-winded.

Imagine being this big of a faggot

youtube.com/channel/UCzh84ZbK23eDWV64h6izjLg/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd

This is the Youtube channel of one of them.

>false flagging the false flagging of a false flag

If the AR is so bad, why are SJW spending their time trying to destroy it?

It was obvious, to me.

It's the mainstream label for whites resisting the anti-white establishment.

Kys you fucking leftist faggot

Actually, yes. As long as someone is saying/doing the right things, it doesn't matter who they are or what they've done. Winning this war is all that matters.

Because SJWs are after money too. Welcome to the game faggot.

So frustrated and angry

>It was obvious, to me.

For me too. But now we know exactly who were.

>Winning this war is all that matters.
True words spoken. Also anti-white-women is anti-white.

>SJW fags behind the attacks on alt right girls.
Lets hope the girls are able to see and understand that they have divide and conquer tactics used against them.

Because it is evil and evil shouldn't spread. Censor the bad ideas!

WTF LOL the anti-white establishment?
whites resisting anti-white like wheres our banana bundles for giving niggers jobs just for being black

It's been an extremely obvious D&C campaign from the beginning idk why some of you retarded faggots fell for it. Some of you are dumb as bricks

Well half of the male alt-right content creators are also against them because

"WAH THAT THAT THAT *GIRL* HAS MORE SUBS AND FOLLOWERS THAN THAN THAN I DO... WAAAAAAAAAAH"

Just ignore the female alt-righters like I do. They aren't for you if you're already beyond normie tier anyway.

Coke bump.

No fucking shit.

Shame on you perma virgin angry betas who fell for it and are still attacking these girls.

Morons.

Thanks man.

cant we just torture and rape the opposition in broad daylight ?

Any political ideology need public support to achieve anything. Often in the public sphere, the rationality of your argument means nothing, aesthetic is everything. That's how the left got where it is.

The mainstream politic can easily dismiss our ideology to the public by calling us all angry ugly virgin betas (many of you are, change that).

This however is perfectly countered by having some chick say it, all the better if it's a pretty one. They are able to instantly cut through the first and nearly only defence the left has against us. People WILL listen to them too.

Ultimately few of us here were born into the world fully redpilled, we inherited a degenerate society and a broken world. To expect a faultless past would disqualify every poster here, many here continue to be degenerate to this day.

Shit behaviour should be called out, but the "tradthot" campaign here was started by self-identifying communists and is only meant to fuck our shit up.

Don't fall for it. If you don't like it, work on improving yourself and be the change you want to see in the world.

Lets say for once in my life I don't feel all women should burn in a fire, and that maybe we allow them to be allies (I don't consider myself alt right at all) how long before they co-opt the movement for their own gains.
Women are like snakes hate to say

dont be a fucking idiot, burn all the women ? than what suck dick ? some kinda fucking stupid you are

Nice shitpost, much wow faggot

It is obvious if you come here all the time that the criticism of these alt-right people on here is organised. Because before this they were hardly even posted about, they literally didn't matter to most people here. And yet now we're "supposedly" obsessed with every little thing they do?

was that a shitpost? im still trying to put my rage into words my bad

This.
It's essentially an embraced smear campaign at this point.
I think we can thank the Trump general for the current state of affairs.

>Meme flag
Nothing you say matters anyway cum drinker

are you the bedford strangler?
and dont you ignore me either queef

No I'm a long time Sup Forumsnon though

are you from bedford at least ?

No.

so you been on here a while than?

Keep on dreaming, betacuck. Literally all the important people in the Alt-Right approve of this.

I honestly don't care and neither do i want anymore women unless they post tits /feet

Ya a long time. Long enough that I went from Sup Forums to /h/ to Sup Forums then landed in Sup Forums once it was created.
I've watched this board change from beginning to now.

at this point, the most "extreme" members of either side are just larpers trying to make the group look bad. a good portion of the content posted on this site is written by pol posters larping as leftists/jews on twitter

oh ok than ill leave you to your user stuff than

Are these new shills in a mistaken belief we are normal people?

i see well i landed here recently cant lie its greasy but some of yall are heavy debating well spoken i like this site

If Sup Forums had to choose female political reporters, I'd hope it would be these three.

youtu.be/EFPR5bd5ovo

I was surprised to see Faith fully committed now, I guess that's what happens when you get fired for not following (((orders))).

These women put themselves out there, where are the strong MEN? If men want to complain, stand up and speak, make videos, become a political commentator, better yet run for political office under the NatSoc affiliated political parties.

>important Alt-Right people
Come on David Dialator, you're not even trying to hide your shilling.

We all know this is a divide and slide tactics. I guess your getting fooled by other shills, which us hilarious. Goodbye David :)

Soyboys.

Traditionalist men do not like thots or race mixers.

Lauren had sex with a black man and thinks it's okay. That'w where the backlash is coming from.

death to jews

DEATH TO ALL, howvever than user faggot who thinks hes to good to convo with me id hang him on the meat hooks, than skin and make a halloween costume

>All it takes for me to drop my ideals is a bunch of mean comments from a bunch of strangers
Is that how thots work?

you read what i said you kief nigger? to cool are you youre not better than anyone here kief

I voted Trump in the primaries and the general election and Lauren Southern is a cunt.

These people have always attacked white women. Their goal is to divide and conquer. We can't let this happen.

If we are to truly win this fight, to attack things like degeneracy in society, there must be unity between men and women.

look that kief ran away, im probably lucky he didnt hack my ass

youre right but it wont happen media brainwash in effect

white women think its cool to fuck niggers and be a disgrace

social media manipulation

Daily Stormer approves of it.
AltRight.com approves of it.
Weev approves (hell, he started it)
TRS approves of it.
MPC approves of it.
Even Nick Fuentes approves of it.
No one else even matters
Choke on my dick

Who gives a fuck

We do.

Then you're a nigger

This. Also the KulturKampf guys and they are never wrong.

woah lets help out /ourgirls/ and donate some money to their patreons! :)

some fancy kewl edgy shit, head to 9gag and check it out

this site is funny its just niggers and kief kikes all day lol

Yep

This
youtube.com/watch?v=_lzVLYw4bVg

jew and monkey hate lol perfect

not one of you keyboard warriors will start with me

excluding the AB, AR

Divide and conquer only works if there's genuine issues not being addressed by the political class. It's essentially shit stirring, but it couldn't exist without there being actual shit to stir. These trad thots are a problem, le 56% is a problem, and both are being used by our enemies to drive us all apart.

fools. We live in, and assure to be, in a state of constant disruption.
Shilling is useless against a kaleidoscope of memetic chaos, because Nothing can be trusted in the first place.

This would be a good argument but you Faggots eat dogs.

>eat dogs
Wait, what?
These people literally comprise the #DogRight on Twitter.

true enough but why are most brit white males teeth piss stained yellow? still love yall

Burn coal pay toll
There can be no movement from this position.
Some women will join who have burnt coal and then feel bad and keep it in the closet as it should be.
These kikes mind fucked out women hard and our generation is going to have a lot of broken people.
But we will fight so or children can be healthy again.

im so fucking stupid shilling is a new word for me

Fuck off white knight

just no, fuck tradthots

write a book man, or else get on the media and preach that because today white girls think its cool to fuck niggers and love rap music, not sure its irreversable

dont tell me no you kief mutt you dont dictate wtf i say goof so go back to your wack cave

White knights are pure cancer.

youre a piece of shit

fuck you and you e-whore thread flag larper
sage goes in the options field

So what the fuck is going on? I have been out of the running.

Y'all hate Tara and Lauren. Tara was a leftist before? What's wrong about changing political views? I think we need those women in my opinion. Even though they might have a diaper fetish or are 1/10010101th POO

>omg boyz. we dont think we are getting our asses kissed enough, you better be nicer to us you silly boyz, or we will leave your little group.

we don't care, fuck off

>omg we were just joking, i bet it was those evil sjw's being mean to us, we know you love us, silly boyz. here's my paypal... silly boyz.

You are a dime a dozen ladies, don't ever forget that. you may be doing the talking on cam, but you follow us, not the other way around.

settle down on your blog lingo, wtf are you trying to say to me ? just say it fully not with your abbrevs ya Sup Forums troll fiend youre no better just be a man and say it outright i bet youre some little southern american faggot cant get no play kief dont start with me