So is Shinji gay?

So is Shinji gay?

Or is he just bisexual?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/145239/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, he just has severe mommy and daddy issues.

Nah, I felt like he was written to be an anti hero to try and provoke people into thinking more of the situation rather than just siding with his decisions.

Faps to Asuka. Wants to fuck Kaworu. I think it's pretty clear.

>I think it's pretty clear
He hates himself, so he would love anyone who makes him feel that he is not that useless. If we talk about sexuality tho, he masturbates to asuka and likes womens body.

He's Anno's self insert. If we need to generalize, he's a homo but only for specific angelic father figure, much like Anno to specific cute and inspiring dyke-lover. But father figure is dead and dyke-lover is dyke-lover. So we can pretend he's hetero

He's basically Plank.

He's a gay bisexual.

Neither, he is just desperate for human love so he takes whatever he can get.

Great thread, dude

Bisexual, like Anno.

There was nothing between Ikuni and Anno.

But Anno wishes there was

Ikuhara pls go.

He's just desperate, he probably needs a dakimakura of his waifu

Canonically bisexual

she loves the cock

He's a fucking pathetic faggot who will literally accept any tiny trickle of love he can get.

Evangelion could have been entirely solved by getting everyone a little puppy or something that unconditionally loves you.
Prove me wrong, pro tip you can't

It would have gone better, but there was basically no way SEELE and Gendo could've been stopped.

I've always seen it as he is just desperate for attention. He grew up alone and with no parents or friends and the second somebody his own age showed a deep interest in him he threw himself at them. Asuka was a cunt to him for the most part and Rei was some what distant which is why he never showed any love towards them
>Apart from when he kissed Asuka and tried to kiss Asuka when she was sleeping.

What makes you think he's gay to begin with? Kaworu? Nah, he's just a loner fuck so desperate for a friend or anyone who can gives him attention, he jumps in to whatever opportunity he can get. In terms of sexual attraction, I think it's pretty clear he likes girls, at the very least, Asuka

he's straight.
Kaworu was just the first person who treated him like a real human

> Evangelion could have been entirely solved by getting everyone a little puppy or something that unconditionally loves you
Ritsuko had cats, didn't solve her issues. Having pets does make feel you less lonely, but you still want humans every now and then.

Queer as a three dollar bill.

he's afraid of women, doesn't make him gay

How did Touji and Kensuke not treat him like real human beings?

If seeing giant tits makes you scared but seeing a giant dick makes you happy, you're gay.

A straight guy doesn't blush this way at another dude.

yeah and gendo had rei but his pet didn't make him happy enough to give up on his wife

People can make the argument that he doesn't like boys in NGE, but in Rebuild (the way the series was supposed to be done) it is very obvious that Shinji is at least bi.

but what if those tits died in an explosion but were recreated and were actually your mum in the position of something akin to your sister but really were the mother of all life on earth and what if that dick could play piano real sexy

He's bi in both

>and what if that dick could play piano real sexy
apex kek

Shinji was an even bigger faggot for Kaworu in NGE

It's not gay if it's Kaworu, duh

Do you mean you are not gay for this?

I bet he has a very cute dick

Only fujos think Shinji isn't straight becausee they don't understand male sexuality

Then you'll be quite surprised when he whips out his huge angel dong

Well Touji punched him right in the teeth and fuck Kensuke

Asuka was a cunt because she was jelly of his figure.

Kaworu is angel, which is nor male or female, therefore Shinji isn't gay for liking him.

It's not gay to be in love with Ikuhara. Jesus he's beautiful

I always found weird how in the NGE anime Shinji is very gay for Kaworu but in the manga he hates Kaworu's guts.

Kaworu arc was incredibly rushed in the anime, I really don't like It. Shinji would never develop that sort of relationship with someone over such a short amount of time

Not in the manga I've read. They end up hardcore fucking

So remind me how Rei can pilot both Unit-00 and Unit-01.

She has the soul of Lilith within her, and Unit-00 is the only Eva cloned from Lilith, and Unit-01 has the soul of Yui in it, which she is a physical clone of? Is that how it goes?

He straight up says he was gay for Kaworu in the manga though.

Pussy destroyer Kaworu was just generally more abrasive so Shinji acted more tsundere.

She has half the soul of Lilith and half the soul of Yui

Not him but as I remember Rei is just a physical clone of Yui, her soul is entirely Lilith's

00 is from Adam, 01 is from Lilith. As for your question I dunno, maybe Yui looked at her as kind of her daughter or something.

You seem more deluded than fujos.

Though obviously, Yui would be trapped in 01. Did Rei genuinely ever pilot 01? It's been a long while since I've seen the show but I remember Gendo was going to make her pilot 01 if Shinji wasn't.

what manga is that

It's not gay if it's Kaworu.

01 rejects her and the dummy plug.

He is Hetero actually.

FAGGS like to think he is bisexual but fail to grasp the context that shinji was pretty desperate at the time for affection or being treated kindley by absolutely anyone, even a fucking eldritch horror.

Kaworu isnt even a human, so basically what people due is pair a sentinent being that see us the same way we would see dogs or another living creature really.

>he's hetero but likes a guy
Huh?

>user in charge of reading

>likes a guy meaning its sexual
This is the problem with english speakers and language. They dont realize how fucking poor it is so they have to use a single word and take countless of different contexts to give it.

Liking someone doesnt have to be sexual, it can be platonic, it can be admiration, it can be anything by it you know?

holding hands naked in a bath and saying "i love you" is just what bros do!

hes a little bitch, definitely straight but liked the attention from the gay angel cause the girls were giving him none

>starts blushing as soon as kaworu stands up with his dick in front of his face
>not sexual

>make ONE (1) fujoshi pandering episode and condemn Eva threads forever
Truly, the master knew his ways

handsome

What? I don't remember this part. Direct quote or fuck off.

>He straight up says he was gay for Kaworu in the manga
That's a lie. TO be honest, I got the impression Shinji didn't like being around Kaworu the cat killer at all in the manga.

Kaworu isn't human, so he's not a guy and probably doesn't even have a dick. Shinji's straight although he'd probably take anything he can get.

>no reply
btfo

well that settles that, seems gay to me.

I just don't know if he's all the way bi, or just gay SPECIFICALLY for Kaworu

The manga is its own beast and a more loose adaptation of the anime than you probably think. I wouldn't cite it as canon regarding stuff about characters for the anime.

They made everyone gay in evangelion rebuild (not named Gendo and Misato/Kaji).

its unforgivable what they did to best girl.

Thanks bro.

This is fucking disgusting
If they actually pair best girl (even if it's her more shallow version) with that piece of shit I'll personally slay the Master

If they have to go gay, have them do this instead. Asuka is pure and for Moot only.

who?

At least the doujins are good.

Yeah, I'm not happy with it either.

Some web developer people like to shitpost about. He works for google or something.

I think you mean me, moot is a cuck.

This, if Anno pairs Asuka with M*ri I'm fucking assassinating him. It's not that I hate that she's a lesbian it's that Mari is such a shit-tier character

It's not gay in the slightest to want your dick touched by another dude.
I have no idea how this meme started.

He's straight, with a brief gay-episode from being alone; desperate for love from anybody.

Which is more pathetic, desperate for anybody to love him than being gay.

He turned Misato away as to NOT be her rebound guy (Kaji's replacement)

The final installment of rebuild will involve shinji doing some superman 3 type shit reversing time i bet, he'll use eva to enter jesus mode and undo 3rd impact. Somehow this will undo glasses bitch.

>Shinji uses god-powers for the sole purpose of wiping Mari from existence
kek, Based Shinji

Lesbians confuse Rei.

I'll confuse your face with my fist, bitchboi
Stop posting and kill yourself

Fine, I'll stop.
I was about to go to bed anyway.
Good night, user.

She should learn from them.

Stop posting this degeneracy

>Not Mari
Absolutely okay-tier.

Source? Google image search reveals nothing.

Sadly its not Yuri, but a threesome between Rei, Asuka and Shinji

(C88) [Kohakutei (Sakai Hamachi)] Confusion mode AR (Neon Genesis Evangelion) [English] [Risette]
nhentai.net/g/145239/

Much appreciated