Sarah Sanders: Trump OK With Businesses Hanging Antigay Signs

advocate.com/politics/2017/12/05/sarah-sanders-trump-ok-businesses-hanging-antigay-signs

Remember how ya'll said Trump was different from Pence and he's the "pro-lgbt" Republcian? Those don't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tgSXB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf i hate trump now, i only voted for him because of his strong pro-faggotry stance

guess im voting for bernie in 2020

wha? kek

No one should be "pro homosexuality" or "pro degeneracy"
Queers should be gassed among the first as being traitors to humanity

>i only voted for him because of his strong pro-faggotry stance

Morality only applies to blacks and LGBTs, not white pedos like Moore or Trump.

>Queers should be gassed among the first as being traitors to humanity

You tried this during the Holocaust and you didn't kill us than, the more you persecute us, the stronger we get.

archive.is/tgSXB

archive it next time, nigger

>the more you persecute us, the stronger we get
I'm sure fags run hell

>Antigay signs
In modern times that means a sign that is not begging faggots to jizz AIDS all over you and your customers.

Not pandering = Anti

good. he had we worried for a while.

Fag enablers btfo

One eyes on the press, the other on the teleprompter.

Private businesses should have the right to discriminate as they please. The consumer has to decide whether or not to give them business. It is not conducive to making money to be discriminatory because a competitor will arise that is not and will take all the business.

Did you just post the same thread twice or are you guys coordinating?

Replace gay and straight with white and black

would you say the same?

Who was in the wrong here?

ITS CALLED FREE SPEECH MORONS.

Democrats need to just stop lying about what their economic principles are. they dont support free markets and they dont want a capitalist system. Just like when it came time to deal with failed banks and businesses. Instead of allowing the market to self correct as it would they bailed them out and exacerbated the problems in perpuity

>Replace apples with oranges

>ITS CALLED FREE SPEECH MORONS.

Do you drive on government paid roads?

Were you dumb enough to think anyone who voted for trump liked either faggots or trannies?

Hang yourself.

>Instead of allowing the market to self correct

Yeah the market corrected itself in the 1950s with Jim Crow in the south right?

I said answer the fucking question.

You won't because you are a coward.

I will, I am fine with racial discrimination.

>Were you dumb enough to think anyone who voted for trump liked either faggots or trannies?

No, but he tried to pretend he did, now we know he's 100% anti-LGBt and won't win again.

Cry me a river, pillowbiter

Unnecessary, the problem is faggots who shove it in peoples faces. You know there were faggots for thousands of years right? How on earth did they ever function in such discriminating societies? If you cant cope with your own personal decisions to intentionally outcast yourself from the group at large, it's really none of the rest of the group at large's problem

A private business can hang up whatever the fuck they want.

Looks like we're gonna MAGA and stop the libshits from ruining lives

Mr. President I'm tired of winning!

>I will, I am fine with racial discrimination.

Fine enjoy the attack ads

"TRUMP: WANTS TO RETURN JIM CROW"
"TRUMP: THANKS GAYS SHOULD BE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS"

Woah will fly over real well.

I don’t answer questions with faulty premises. Try again chicken.

he is different you retard... Pence is okay with frying your asses like a fish on a friday buffet, GEOTUS is not.

>wont win again.

You'r vastly over-estimating your importance. If trump doesnt win again it will indepdent of gays.

>A private business can hang up whatever the fuck they want.

Do you drive on public roads?

What is a private business?

>Pence is okay with frying your asses like a fish on a friday buffet, GEOTUS is not.

Wow he doesn't want me legally dead I feel so much better,

I mean they are more prone to STDs. It might not be a terrible idea.

fuckery

If it was replaced as you say, would you give that place business? Would you give them your money? Or would you go to the non-discriminating business across the street?

Oh no, they are going to start attack ads against trump!

>If trump doesnt win again it will indepdent of gays.

I'll go to every young person in the US and show them this article and say "DO YOU SUPPORT THIS BIGOT?"

Why are you playing these games?

I would probably give them even more business kek

Congratulations, you are a brainwashed retard. Look in the fucking mirror. Look at your father and your grandfather and then look back in the mirror. Be a man or stfu and stay out of the way of the rest of us. If youre a woman, until you've reproduced and been married you really don't get an opinion

Not an argument.

ever seen a faggot try to run???? bwahaha bitch please!!!

Yeah he extended an olive brance and over 90% of faggots still voted against him. Their tiny, blue-state voting presencd wont have any visible impact on his reelection success.

>Not an argument.

Do you support the Civil Rights Act of 1964?

With that wig how can he not be pro LGBT? The purge! now!

Yes, yes I would.

fuck the fags

>Their tiny, blue-state voting presencd wont have any visible impact on his reelection success.

Wow gays only live in blue states apparently.

get lost, aids boy

I watched the video and that literally doesn't happen. WTF is this fake news?

Cool, but i want this sign back in style

>get lost, aids boy

I guess you guys are ok with your girls good and young. Hey redneck Moore voter, I like to fuck my sister!

Nobody really cares bro. What people say to your face and what people actually do are two different things.

beat it, kid groomer

I don't want trannies in the bathhouse with me either. So of course private business owners need a right to create a safe spaces for their chosen clients.

I'm so tired of everything being for everyone. Go to Chuck e' Cheese as a single man (without a kid) sometime and see what happens.

Yes that's going to win over those Rust Belt voters, more social conservativism! Not saving jobs or anything, but GAYS!

Their business their rules.

In a day when refusing to pander to every group that claims victim hood due to your refusal to pander to them I say fuck them all.

Also, what is it with faggots and their desire to make sure everyone hates them so much? Why not just live your life and stop trying to force your mental/biological differences into everyones face? We get it!!! You are not going to reproduce naturally and you want to cut your dick off or have one sewn on!!! We get it!!!

>LGBT: I cut my dick off!!! Now treat me like a victimized minority!!!

That would be your right to do so!

>beat it, kid groomer

GOP = Grand Old Pedos

Attack gays and transexuals, BUT LOVES PEDOS

>remember how Sup Forums defended faggots
Literally never happened. Sup Forums has always been anti-faggotry.

but blacks literally want separate safe spaces for themselves

>Their business their rules.

bULLSHTI

THIS!!!!!! a loud group of insufferable cry babies who have decided to throw their agenda in our faces. go to the fucking Wal-Mart and have make your GD cake. Stop forcing ppl to pander to you!!!! GET FUCKED FAGS.

I didnt say that, I said gays don't really matter.

>implying gays and pedos aren't the same thing

Is he hanging them from the White House or is he merely saying he's ok with freedom of association and expression?

never stop winning!!!!!

Trump's going to run reelection soley on discrimination of gays, that will win him reelection right?

The vast majority of them do.

Who cares? Faggots are an abomination and, should be executed..

Yes straight pedos like Moore and Trump

electro shock therapy or lobotomy isn't death you fucking cunt

>bullshit the poll

Is that out gays or closet gays?

We take out the Dems/Neo-liberals/Progressives/Neo-Marxist and you take out the GOP/Neo-Conservatives. Good deal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol

Irving Kristol (January 22, 1920 – September 18, 2009) was an American journalist who was dubbed the "godfather of neoconservatism."

Kristol was born in Brooklyn, New York, the son of non-observant Jewish immigrants from Eastern Europe

>Faggots are an abomination and, should be executed..

ISIS tier insanity. How are you people any different?

I don't remember ever saying that. Businesses can put up whatever fucking signs they want, you emotional fag.

No, he's just no longer going to claim that fags are that important either way, because they aren't.

Good

Good

Sup Forums had some sort of faggot crush on milo for a few weeks in 2013 and again last year.

>Implying fags wouldn't be delighted to drink from that

I'm comfy watching Trump slowly redpilling the nation by revealing his power level.

Weird tendency desu. I'm Catholic and someone who is immoral in their private life would never get my vote.
But Trump ain't immoral, afaik. He just made few "sexists" comments, like any healthy man does from time to time.

How is this even a question? Yes of course. Segregation and being able to discriminate is a fundamental freedom being denied in the USA.

>ISIS tier insanity.
Muslim tier insanity. FTFY

It is not just ISIS who do this but Muslims at large who follow the Quran. Why do you liberals love Muslims so much?!

>well attacking gays is clearly going to make America's white decline stop

So you admit you are mUSLIMS?

>But Trump ain't immoral, afaik.

LOL Grab dem pussies when you are a star they let you do it

Nobody cares, faggot.

You queers have gotten really uppity and intolerant. Might be time to start bashing fags again.

You faggots are on the wrong side of history. Society is moving on from faggotry, and you're still stuck in the past. It's 2017 and open fag bashing is back in style. Get over it.

I want the bathrooms to have this sign....

>Segregation and being able to discriminate is a fundamental freedom being denied in the USA.

MUH FREEDOM

Sarah Sanders turns me on no matter what.

She is crazy in bed and we all see it !!!