(((Weissmann)))

>according to people familiar with his attendance

Is this satire?

>Sup Forums

>Weissmann

youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ

(((WEISSMAN)))

Hey fuckwit.

FBI agents are allowed to have politics. Hell, the whole bureau is notoriously conservative, and no one gives a shit.
It only becomes an issue when they let it affect their work.
Being a Democrat isn't proof that you can't do your job unless your definition of the job is "let my side do whatever they want", which I know it is but you won't admit.

She looks like that one vampire chick from 30 Days of Night. Fuckin creepy.

I guess it's one step up from "according to people who are familiar with his thinking" since thus is documented.

Being a liberal does not mean being vehemently anti-Trump. Conservatives are just that, conservative. It does not make them anti anything other that forceful and inorganic change.

Gimme a bump of that
>C O C A I N E

must have been really fun losing that badly. what a party

HILLARY GAVE THE URANIUM FROM U1 TO ISRAEL

>t. (((fbi))) niggerfaggot
tick-tock, niggerfaggot.
>“Mills did not learn Clinton was using a private server until after Clinton’s [Department of State] tenure,” reads notes from Mills’ April 9, 2016 interview. “Mills stated she was not even sure she knew what a server was at the time.”

Abedin also denied knowing about Clinton’s server until leaving the State Department in 2013.
“Abedin did not know that Clinton had a private server until about a year and a half ago when it became public knowledge,” the summary of Strzok’s interview with Abedin states.
But undercutting those denials are email exchanges in which both Mills and Abedin either directly discussed or were involved in discussing Clinton’s server. (RELATED: Chaffetz: Cheryl Mills ‘Lied To Everybody’ About Clinton’s Server)

“hrc email coming back — is server okay?” Mills asked in a Feb. 27, 2010 email to Abedin and Justin Cooper, a longtime aide to Bill Clinton who helped set up the Clinton server.

“Ur funny. We are on the same server,” Cooper replied.
Mills and Abedin were also involved in an Aug. 30, 2011 exchange in which State Department official Stephen Mull mentioned that Clinton’s “email server is down.”

And in a Jan. 9, 2011 email exchange, Cooper told Abedin that Clinton’s server had been malfunctioning because “someone was trying to hack us.”

“Had to shut down the server,” wrote Cooper, who told the FBI in his interviews that he discussed Clinton’s server with Abedin in 2009, when it was being set up.

Former FBI Director James Comey defended the Clinton aides’ inconsistent statements in a House Judiciary Committee hearing held on Sept. 28, 2016.

“Having done many investigations myself, there’s always conflicting recollections of facts, some of which are central [to the investigation], some of which are peripheral,” Comey told Jason Chaffetz, a former Utah congressman who served on the committee last year.

(((Weissmann)))
(((Javits center)))
I mean, c'mon man... COME THE FUCK ON.

>people familiar with his attendance's way of thinking

The real problem here is the Clinton cartel has been in power so long that they’re connected with everyone. Even Donald Trump.

Deep State = Jews

Don't forget: Noticing the (((trend))) is anti-semitic, goyim! nationalreview.com/article/445702/deep-state-trumps-neocon-equivalent

I won't. Maybe Mueller will slowly pivot to Trump.

Do you see a (((pattern))) user?

I'm not the smartest guy around. I'm just observant. The brazenness of it all is was astounds me. Then I look around me and see how nobody notices shit like this, and it makes me sad as fuck.

>Then I look around me and see how nobody notices shit like this, and it makes me sad as fuck.
Many do but they feel the social/political pressure to not make an issue out of it or face reticule. Effectively, peoples desires to avoid confrontation or being labeled a hater is (((their))) only protection. As soon as people begin to no longer care if they are labeled the dam will break.