>Small company in Japan makes game
>Constant criticism because of sexualizing women
>Potential game of the year

>Leaf company makes a game
>Full of SJWs
>Massive flop

Why did this happen?

Is 2B best girl?

Because no matter how loud SJWs screach, most gamers are still normal men with normal sexuality.

>Purchase Wolfenstein 2
>Watch opening scene
>Game starts
>Don't kill anyone
>Enjoy life in a virtual utopia

A2 is best girl but 2B is best fuck. 9S shits on them both though.

because Andromeda was a shitfest even without the leftist agenda

Hard to say considering A2, Devola & Popola.

>potential game of the year
Not only that, it saved platinum games.

back to lgbt

It's because SJW:s aren't really interested in games and don't buy them. They are not a real demographic, they just keep screeching for inclusivity and representation Twitter and western cuck corporations wish to appease them.

>it saved platinum games

I'm quite hyped that they just announced Bayonetta 3.

low T cuck detected

Stealth waifubot thread?

Cause NeiR actaully had a decent plot to it unlike SJW games about making everyone feel good. The world is fucked and you are meaningless... deal with it

They have really pissed of gamers big time with SJW shit and candy crush game economics. I haven't bought a game this year unless PBGU came out this year. I have gone back to piracy because fuck them

A2 was definitely cutest, but 2B NEEDS to be impregnated RIGHT NOW.

Just remember for your own safety that she weights around 150 kg/330 lb.

So missionary only then.

Weight does not matter when you are on your knees

100 of that in ass and tits alone
thats a price im willing to pay for thicc goddess

Doggy or gtfo

I want to cum inside 9S ass and make him pregnant RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

cute feet

no, 9s is

Because in the end it's the market who rules. Leftist bullshit and virtue signaling has been proven time and time again to bankrupt anybody and anything it's tried as the selling point.

Consider the colossal failure The Ghostbusters movie was.

You have to give people something they like. When the messaging is too obvious people flee away from it.

This is the politics board, I think you want for this shit. I have no clue what games your even referring to. It's been probably 10 years sense I played one.

>dumb weebfaggot pandering his Sup Forumsirgin shit in Sup Forums

Reminder that 9S and 2B belong ONLY to each other

9S is a faggot and so are you

9S is like 14 and 2B is an adult

woah there dont stick your bread into your toaster, its only 6, you fucking pedophile

No, the Commander is. She's actually called White. WHITE. She's Sup Forums's /ourandroidwaifu/.
Did you see her fight? Pretty sure she could manage not to accidentally crush you.
Is she wasn't more into shotas that is.

My gf 2b is so cute

>She's actually called White.
Where did you read this? I saw no mention of it in the game.

I forgot. I think it's in some messages between her and Jackass. It's in the wiki anyway. She probably had a relationship with her too.

>Nier Automata
>Constant criticism because of sexualizing women

This is blatantly not true. Take your GamerGoy shit somewhere else please.

*SNIIIIIIIIF*

real talk tho yesterday I saw a post where somebody said that putting a blindfold on a sex doll solves like 99% of the uncanny valley and I have to say, I can't agree more. the nips really stumbled onto something amazing with 2B's character design

You just know that's how Taro came up with the idea

Oh yeah when he first did it with Emil that's what he was thinking of. That it'd be a good way to avoid the uncanny valley to make a fuck doll of little boys in the future. But then he found an even much better design for his fuck dolls of him.

Oh great this overrated game has somehow invaded Sup Forums now.

The absolute mememan developer will invade all of 4chins.

>Literal otherkin who identifies as a fictional character he made up
>Actually a NEET who lives in squalor
>Self Loathing
Checks out.

one of us

>He also explained why he wears his iconic mask: he personally doesn’t believe that creators should be in the eye in the public. To give an analogy, if he found out that that the erotic novel he’s enjoying is written by a middle-aged man, he’d be disappointed. That’s kind of the reason why he doesn’t want to show his face in public.

>To a question asking why a combat android wears high heels
>the biggest reason is simply that he just really likes girls

>Literal otherkin who identifies as a fictional character he made up
kek not really he's just shy apparently.
>Actually a NEET who lives in squalor
I doubt it. But it wouldn't even surprise me.
>Self Loathing
I dunno. Self-deprecating a lot. But he probably learned to accept being a dork by now.

What really got me is this interview with him:
>We're going to get philosophical here. What do you feel is the meaning of life?
>So first of all, I have to check whether this interview is going to be written in Japanese, and it's not, so I can tell you. Basically, when I was young and I was in school, I was really, really unpopular with the ladies and it was very hard to get a girl. So I felt at that time that the purpose of my life was to find a girlfriend, and I struggled really hard with that. And when I reached 21 years old, I finally got a girlfriend for the first time, and I thought, "Wow, this is great, I've achieved my life's goal now", so the rest of my life is really just leftover time. I've told this story once before when my wife was around and she got very angry at me and said, "You never tell that to anyone ever again." Again, I really love games, too, so one of my other big goals in life was to develop games. When I finally managed to do Drakengard for the first time, that was another one of my big life goals crossed off. So at the moment, I'm really wondering what I need to look at as a goal for the rest of my life. I'm not sure what I would like.
Fucking kek. This guy is Sup Forums as fuck. Maybe it's more of a Japan thing though. I dunno.

>Leaf company makes a game

That's fine because A2 is best girl

>A2
>Short hair
That was so stupid. I hate that japanese bs tradition where women cut their hair to mourn or something. Fuck that, if you have a character with long beautiful hair, don't fucking cut it 1 min after I get to play as her.

That's the truth.

>You're very vocal about your love of drinking. Is that part of your creative process?

>I mean certainly, I've always liked drinking a lot, but I remember when I was writing the previous games' scenarios and the stories for them, I noticed a [recurring theme] that all the stuff I had written when I was really out of it was actually the stuff that everyone really liked. And I thought, "Why the hell should that be?" It worked out. If I drink, I become a bit tipsy and a bit of a fool, and I lose my inhibitions. That kind of uninhibited story writing only comes out when I'm drinking, so I definitely try to drink a lot more whenever I'm writing now. It's very interesting; when I'm writing when I'm sober, it's like, "Ah yes, that's an interesting story, I'll write that, I'll put that there." But that's very different then when I've started drinking. I just start getting involved and having an emotional connection to the characters. I'll start crying and [I'm] like, "Wow, this is a really sad story!" So yeah, that's why I think it's better. Then I'll pass out, and wake up with tears down my face like, "Oh, I was writing a story." In the original Nier, there was the story of the wolf and the people with the masks. I remember crying along with the story as I was writing it while I was completely wasted.
not to be that guy but that nigga needs to get high at least once, if this is him on booze, imagine him on weed
he might just turn into suda51 at that point tho kek

They had to. Her long hair keeps clipping through her model.

You get a "wig" aka "undo button" to put on her after beating the game that brings back the long hair, maybe with a specific ending I don't remember.

Not much point to it though considering there is virtually no real replayability and her playtime amounts to 3 hours at best unless you REALLY drag it out.

>Why did this happen?

People don't like being propagandized.

If that was the case they wouldn't have included it as a unlockable once you finish the game.

the real question here is why the fuck did mario xcom beat both actual xcom and total war for best rpg

LSD. Not weed lmao. I want him to try some LSD.

>Square-Enix
>small company

They make cheap garbage sold for big AAA price to scam low IQ weaboos but they aren't a small company at all.

It was PlatinumGames who made the game, not Square-Enix. Square-Enix was the publisher. Not that I know if PlatinumGames could be considered small.

Automata was made by Platinium.

>No good doujins
UUUUH JAPAN?

Alot of platinum games' stuff is small or sub-par (for the time) stuff. Nier Automata and Bayonetta are really the only examples where they made something "up-to-date" and not utter trash. That's why Platinum is still considered by some to be an Indie developer, or a niche witha cult-following.

They get underfunded and their games lose technical support almost immediately once it's deemed "playable". Automata was considered an unprecedented success when it hit 500k sales, since all the previous games failed to break 300k as far as I remember. I can only imagine the funding was absolute dogshit, and it definitely shows in most aspects of the game.

I don't care that android pussy is worth the potential injury to my body or dick

Platinum even expressed public interest to become a 2nd party studio for Nintendo after Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2 to secure it's existence, but apparently Nintendo wasn't interested in such deal. Good they've lifted themselves from the gutter though, they make really good games when they really try.

Ummm? Name on game that Canada made that failed because of "SJW" ideas. This thread is a fucking joke.