Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/41e1d910-db88-11e7-a039-c64b1c09b482
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4wN3_5jm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Kaczynski's puppet is replaced with another puppet
nothing to see here

why do they always look the same?

it's called ethnic homogeneity - you wouldn't understand it

It's funny because I forgot how back in the dark Prezesless days the PM actually made his own decisions

Non-polaks think this matters in any way shape or form

ft.com/content/41e1d910-db88-11e7-a039-c64b1c09b482
Just a little swaperino

quick rundown on all this pol bros

Big nothingburger. Szydlo is kill because she has no charisma and couldnt discipline Macierewicz

>it's called ethnic homogeneity

i'm talking about puffyface(tm)

like they are wearing a mask or something...

Let's just state the fact that since 2015 Poland is being ruled by the Law and Justice party with a parliamentary majority

There is no real competetor, the leader of the party is Jarosław Kaczyński and he is the decision maker. The PM did a great job she was good and loyal for the last 2 years.

The new guy was the minister of finance, he is an excellent economist and can pull money out of thin air. Before 2008 Poland would change it's PM every 2 to half a year. People seem to forget

>OP
>Fag
Poland was and is always pro EU they get all their gibsmedats from it, why wouldnt they be for it? Also they suck the EU/US cock for protection since they know that the only things they can do is larp about being muh strong Pooland.

She was great at domestic stuff. Too good of a person at heart to be able to physically stand up to goys like Macaron. She was not charismatic enough for the foreign stuff

Poland ruled bu men only now
>i-i-it's the brussels g-goy!
lmao

The call that saved Poland

why doesn't poland just accept refugees and get over it?

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4wN3_5jm0

yes to the first two, but

>morawiecki is an excellent economist
he's an ex-banker, now-career-politician shilling for further centralisation. he ticks all the right boxes for normies by pretending to be le conservative eurosceptic magapede despite working for globalists his entire life. he doesn't seem to mind the polish patriot act either, I wonder why.

does it really matter who takes your freedoms away? if he supports all the high barrier of entry and overregulation policy as the globalists then what's the difference

pic related: similar policy

Why dont you accept my dick in your ass? Everyone likes it.

Is he a kike who will open the borders?

He is under Kaczynski foot. Nothing changes except the puppets. This one is unpopular in home but handles well foreign affairs.

Best goy of Tusk is okay????

As part of the 'Responsible Family' Act of 2017, she was relegated to the kitchen

>The call that saved Poland
care to give background?