ITT: political comics, both bluepilled and redpilled ones are welcome. I prefer bluepilled for laughs though

ITT: political comics, both bluepilled and redpilled ones are welcome. I prefer bluepilled for laughs though.

Non-existance is not black though.

You cannot quantify non-existance either ,so again your pic sucks.

How do you visualize nothingness other than blackness? If you take a space where there is nothing, no particles such as light and no matter, you'll get a black spot.

sauce: common sense

>common sense
plebeian detected

Common sense is ultra rare nowadays, despite the name.

Retard.

Then why do inferior retards still call it "common sense"?

checkmate

>natalism
>lions, hippos, tigers

It is precisely because of natalism that all of those are endangered.

btw, a space where there is nothing is already something, a space.
Nothingness is also the absence of space-time.
Now gtfo of this thread, retard.

That's a zero-dimensional universe. It would look as a point with the planck length as diameter. You can't get more nothing-y than that.

A Planck-lenght unit is already something, as it is related to the universe in a scalar manner, nothing would be infinitely smaller than that.

which cannot exist in an universe where the planck length is also law, but alternate universes is purely the realm of speculation.

It is not. Nothingness amounts to nothing in a scalar manner in the laws of the universe, it exists.
Nothingness is all around us, yet nowhere, nothingness is relative, as is existance. Everything is nothing and nothing is everything.

either way, that blank or black space still conveys the message that the creator wanted to. Would you like it to be cut out of the file instead?

Yes, and I want a message to be put onto it.

Thank you OP. It's sad that we've gotten a point where the inherent value in existence has to be debated (I've personally had this conversation with boomers). Life is good. If you don't think life is good because of "muh pain" or "muh suffering", then just kys. Simple as that. Anti-natalist are retrad. Pic unrelated

but they're called ''baby boomers'' aren't they the ultimate natalists?

Why must people be so obnoxious about what kind of beer they drink? Nobody cares if you drink microbrews. Stop attention whoring

This and the fact radical atheists did shoot up shit too, recently in burgerland even. Now, a radical agnosticist is something I'd raise an eyebrow at

Just because you didn't experience suffering in your little lifetime, doesn't mean that nobody ever won't also. Besides, if no one is able to suffer anymore, people will accidentally recreate suffering and won't know that they are causing it, potentially creating even more of it.
Nihilism is the only valid logical conclusion.