I know this is just a drawing

I know this is just a drawing.
It's not even a photo.
But those eyes really make me want to kneel and lick her soles.
Why is that?

Inherent servile nature of the beta male

probably due to your low testosterone

Can you provide an answer in a more degrading way?
I need it.

Art is communication. The creator of that drawing wanted to convey those lustful feelings from his dick to yours. The fact that it worked proves this is good art.

More...

But, why is it the eyes that make it so?
I don't understand.

Evolve your thinking, OP:
Start with a massage, gently taking off her shoes and getting the bottom. Then apply kisses to her leg, slowly rising until you're looking down at her. Move closer so her knee is resting on your shoulder, petting it with your hand and continuing to kiss.With her legs effectively spread, massage the thighs of the leg hanging off the couch, steadily making your way between her legs. Start off with short, light strokes until you're ready to make them deeper. Once she's wet enough, grind against her with your cock and use the juice on your fingers to toy with her tongue. The rest is up to you.

Don't underestimate the eyes and the face in general. It's the most personal set of looks.
Anyone in theory could "have" her hips or bust or any place else, but not truly her face.
And even if she wasn't so beautiful, and she certainly is beautiful, that face is staring at you.
You may come to love it such that a view of her body without her beautiful face feels a little empty.

But am I really worthy to touch her?

Because you're a little bitch.

I wish I was her bitch.

Wonder what kind of face she makes when I am breaching her womb to unload my demon seed.

Imagine if it was the same face

Aren't all Japanese do ahegao at that kind of moment?

That would be euphoric. Her indifference to my pleasure.

I want to wipe away her smugness with my ((dick)). If you know what i mean

not if she leglocks you for first for hours and milks your balls dry till you collapse from exhaustion. all while maintaining the cold indifferent stare.

"The eyes are the window to the soul" wasn't just a bullshit quote with no meaning behind it.

Anime characters and most cartoons in general have large eyes to express emotion

>get Tokiko in bed
>she wants YOUR ass

what do?

M!

accept your fate and bite the pillow

You want somebody with no expectations or hope for you. So you don't feel like a failure like you do in front of everyone else.Even if it costs you your dignity, you get to be relieved from expectations and you have a sexual outlet due to her being an attractive girl. Also any expectations she will come to have of you you'll be okay with as they fit in with your sexual desire and are easily lived up to.

In summary: You're a piece of human trash and want to be treated as such to avoid the guilt of receiving niceties you don't deserve.

Abuse me more~

You hate haveing responsibilities, but suddenly don't mind them so long as you get your tiny dick jerked off by some sweaty feet in stockings through your pants, what a disgusting pervert you are.

Threadly reminder that femdom is literally a shit tier fetish.

If you actually WANT a girl to beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthless you're pathetic.

Feetfags are the bronies of fetishes.

Prep your boipucci for a pounding.

Correct, dominant women deserve to lose to dick.

Would you protect this smile, Sup Forums?

From what?

they never can beat the dick. ever

Faggots started to ruin the thread way too soon.

Nice trips

It's actually quite great in real life dude, I pity the folks that never got a girl to do a footjob for you.

Its a bit sloppy at first especially if she lacks experience yet even then, the afterglow that follows it is spectacular.

The feet can be quite exotic for a woman if you work them out and go upwards, it's quite good for foreplay.

You don't need to be a Dom cuck to enjoy it.

I chuckled good.

I laugh everytime with this meme.

How does it feel licking and kissing them?

>Why is that?
You have a terminal case of good taste.

You're a pathetic sack of shit and you know it. You want a beautiful woman to notice you, to tell you what to do, to give meaning to your dismal existence. She treats you badly but you interpret it as harsh love. You deserve it, it's for your own good, and best of all it feels like love. You're good-for-nothing but even you want to feel useful. You're a worm but even you want to feel human. You're unlovable but even you want to feel loved.

Yes, this femdom bitch might as well be Mother Fucking Theresa, one who whets all your perverse twisted desires. I'm disgusted just typing this out.

What happens when he overpowers her and gives her the power of a good dicking?