Smug of the season?

Smug of the season?

You mean, slut of the season?

the two aren't mutually exclusive. sluts can be smug.

What's she up to?

She wants someone to train her asshole for the next mixer-anal party.

>sluts

Fuck off beta faggots.

You can tell Sup Forums is full of normalfags seeing as how they love whores. The old Sup Forums would have bashed this bitch until kingdom come.

Fuck off newfag.

Attention whore.

Sex with faceless men

Go cry in a corner like Seiren MC, bitch boy.

Yeah, I'm also glad this board is getting better. Maybe someday we'll finally be completely free of the basement-dwellers, NEETs, obsesive purityfags and other people who honestly don't deserve entertainment made by and for actual people.

How is she a whore? She's all talk because she feels uncomfortable exposing her passionate side.

Seiren reminded how much I hate the passive, no fun allowed piece of shit MC that gets the hot girl wanting his dick by doing literally nothing. Good thing this kind of MC isn't popular anymore.

>yfw collecting beta orbiters and making them fall in love with you before cucking them

We don't know ATM. But she have all the Qualities of a If the last episode reveal that she actualy like the MC. She will dodge teh bullet.

Sup Forums has always been full of normalfags

Go watch game of thrones normie

there is no smug but santania and vigne is her prophet

She doesn't mind toying with some cuck when she's bored locked in that study school until she can get back to her beach parties.

When cuckboy actually starts and honest conversation with her near the end of ep 3 she nopes the fuck out. Not much fun when your toy thinks he's on the same level as you.

People actually watch this show?

Lmao.

2 groups, cucks and "just here for the hentai"

> satania
> smug

>uses normie
>thinks he has any right to talk about what "Sup Forums has always been"
Back to lurking, crossboarder.

suppose I will join a pair of frames or two

Bitch please, she ain't even the top smug in her show

autism