Éire/pol/ - Criminal Amnesty edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/QiL8t54lwWE
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

>Daltai
daltai.com/
>Teanglann (Irish/English dictionary)
teanglann.ie/en/
>Duolingo
duolingo.com/
>Radió na Gaeltachta (w/o subs)
rte.ie/rnag/
>Leaving Cert Short Films With Subs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1555F89017A8E536&app=desktop

Jewtube channels of note:

>National Party
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don
youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

>The New Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

>orlared
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

>National Party
twitter.com/nationalpartyie

>An Páirtí Náisiúnta (National Party as Gaeilge)
twitter.com/PairtiNaisiunta

>Justin Barrett
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP

>James Reynolds
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP

>Seamus Treanor
twitter.com/_treanor

Other urls found in this thread:

longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter
rte.ie/news/2017/1208/926013-waiting-lists/
rte.ie/news/2017/1208/925856-deal/
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1208/925961-rail-action-ballot/
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/brexit-deal-reached-no-hard-border-for-ireland-as-sufficient-progress-made-on-talks-36389606.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/detailed-theresa-mays-six-commitments-to-northern-ireland-36389709.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/arlene-foster-welcomes-progress-but-says-more-work-needed-on-managing-irish-border-36389778.html
thejournal.ie/sammy-wilson-coveney-varadkar-3739986-Dec2017/
thejournal.ie/vietnam-cannabis-dublin-garda-3740929-Dec2017/
thejournal.ie/may-leo-brexit-3736464-Dec2017/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5tn4P7IBqoQ&itct=CA8QpDAYBSITCNqEj8Wj-9cCFYrGFgodV9oBHzIHcmVsYXRlZEjIl6XDzsL233k=
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d5OeZWfRhhs
youtube.com/watch?v=3wIKck2idVI
antifainternational.tumblr.com/post/168014414824/alerta-belfast-antifascists-link-comrades-on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

headlines in a moment lads

What is the most likely outcome for these cunts?

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

very good meme matey

so will the poster campaign really be going off then, or was it all shit posting?

Bump

How do we reclaim Sup Forums-/eire/ from the anime benders?

we don't, we let those faggots rot in their autistic hellscape

I was there yesterday, just for a bit of jest, they began talking about the Brexit fuckery, talking it up like
>Oh yeah, we're fucking over UK!
>Re-united Ireland!
>muh waifu!

may they perish

Never knew there was one desu

Headlines:

>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>Over 684,000 patients waiting for hospital care - NTPF
rte.ie/news/2017/1208/926013-waiting-lists/

>Taoiseach says commitments on border are 'bulletproof'
rte.ie/news/2017/1208/925856-deal/

>Rail unions vote to accept deal over wage dispute
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1208/925961-rail-action-ballot/

>Brexit deal reached: No hard border for Ireland as 'sufficient progress' made on talks
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/brexit-deal-reached-no-hard-border-for-ireland-as-sufficient-progress-made-on-talks-36389606.html

>Detailed: Theresa May's six commitments to Northern Ireland
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/detailed-theresa-mays-six-commitments-to-northern-ireland-36389709.html

>Arlene Foster welcomes progress but says more work needed on 'managing' Irish border
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/arlene-foster-welcomes-progress-but-says-more-work-needed-on-managing-irish-border-36389778.html

>DUP's Sammy Wilson in scathing attack on 'cynical, aggressive and green' Varadkar and Coveney
thejournal.ie/sammy-wilson-coveney-varadkar-3739986-Dec2017/

>Two Vietnamese men were smuggled into Ireland to work in cannabis growhouses, court hears
thejournal.ie/vietnam-cannabis-dublin-garda-3740929-Dec2017/

>Leo Varadkar brings 'World's Best Taoiseach' mug to Brexit prep meeting
thejournal.ie/may-leo-brexit-3736464-Dec2017/

fuck Sup Forums we had to deal with those fucks in the beginning

We have much more to worry about than just foreigners replacing us...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5tn4P7IBqoQ&itct=CA8QpDAYBSITCNqEj8Wj-9cCFYrGFgodV9oBHzIHcmVsYXRlZEjIl6XDzsL233k=
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d5OeZWfRhhs
We are so fucked. If not one thing that will end us it will be the other

is head pat fag an Sup Forums remnant?

I only came here to Sup Forums and Sup Forums in march. What happened?

I prefer not to think about that

They shat up the threads incessantly
No he is just a Brit/pol/ lad as far as I am aware

I prefer not too either but i can't help it

surely theres a possibility of cross posting?
Brit/pol/ is bad, but it can't make a man THAT depraved

Eh let's focus on the war for the nation, if the tech is gonna get us it's already over on that front we still have some hope on the former.

So now that EU defense force shite is well on its way, how likely is a revision on the draft?

I mean sure but Sup Forums were a lot gayer than him and he seems to match with the rest of Brit/pol/'s cancer

Just popped in to say >irregardless

Opinion discarded. Your options are "regardless" or "irrespective". You can't just form amalgamations of words like that.

speaking of which, I have the list of traitors the other bucko compiled yesterday
Those who voted for the bill:

Bailey, Maria.
Brassil, John.
Breathnach, Declan.
Brophy, Colm.
Browne, James.Bruton, Richard.
Burke, Peter.Byrne, Thomas.
Calleary, Dara.Canney, Seán.
Carey, Joe.Casey, Pat.
Cassells, Shane.
Chambers, Jack.
Chambers, Lisa.
Corcoran Kennedy, Marcella.
Coveney, Simon.
Cowen, Barry.
Curran, John.
D'Arcy, Michael.
Daly, Jim.
Deasy, John.
Deering, Pat.Doherty, Regina.
Donohoe, Paschal.Doyle, Andrew.
Durkan, Bernard J.English, Damien.Farrell, Alan

Alan.
Fitzgerald, Frances.
Fitzpatrick, Peter.
Fleming, Sean.
Griffin, Brendan.
Harris, Simon.
Harty, Michael.
Haughey, Seán.
Heydon, Martin.
Humphreys, Heather.
Kelleher, Billy.
Kyne, Seán.
Lawless, James.
Lowry, Michael.

Lowry, Michael.
MacSharry, Marc.
McConalogue, Charlie.
McEntee, Helen.
McGuinness, John.
McHugh, Joe.
McLoughlin, Tony.
Madigan, Josepha.
Mitchell O'Connor, Mary.
Moran, Kevin Boxer.
Moynihan, Aindrias.
Moynihan, Michael.
Murphy O'Mahony, Margaret.
Murphy, Dara

MacSharry, Marc.
McConalogue, Charlie.
McEntee, Helen.
McGuinness, John.
McHugh, Joe.
McLoughlin, Tony.
Madigan, Josepha.
Mitchell O'Connor, Mary.
Moran, Kevin Boxer.
Moynihan, Aindrias.
Moynihan, Michael.
Murphy O'Mahony, Margaret.
Murphy, Dara.
Murphy, Eoghan.
Naughton, Hildegarde.
Neville, Tom.
Noonan, Michael.
O'Callaghan, Jim.

O'Connell, Kate.
O'Donovan, Patrick.
O'Dowd, Fergus.
O'Loughlin, Fiona.
O'Rourke, Frank.
Ó Cuív, Éamon.
Phelan, John Paul.
Rabbitte, Anne.
Ring, Michael.
Rock, Noel.
Ross, Shane.
Scanlon, Eamon.
Smith, Brendan.
Stanton, David.
Zappone, Katherine. oy vey

fin

This is the guy who is trying to get away with corruption by claiming the law is against human rights so he seems to think he can do whatever he wants.

Boys, how hard a life would it be for me to become Irish.

I am Irish american (not full, but all northern european)
Age 26
Red hair, blue eyes
Want to "come home"
My sisters did Irish dancing, spent my youth going to the Irish heritage center in Chicago.

My last name is Irish.

My father can get citizenship, I can't (third generation)
I would have to go though naturalization which takes 5 years, but I don't have a single soul I could call a friend in Ireland and all my relatives are gone to new york/austriallia.

My family was from county kerry, I would like to go there. But it would be so hard to leave all my friends and family here in the heartland of america.
But I know in my heart (after visiting) I have to come back there, its fucking calling me.
I'm having a crisis about it.

We can't ignore it. Do not support a cashless society, microchips, give your personal info to the "grid" and make sure you can survive without the government. Grow your own food on good organic soil if you do grow food. And the water is fucking shite, get a filter.
I am not a nut btw
also The second video seems like a tinfoil, i did not watch it before i shared it.

Fricc off American.

>muh 1/239th Irish

You're a mutt and you always will be.

Thoughts on this vid? I quite enjoy it but it's kinda sad considering how little of the armed forces the ARW makes up. also sad that the EU army seems to be looming.
youtube.com/watch?v=3wIKck2idVI
Trying my best to be off the grid as much as possible lad, but like I said you can't win the war against it. you can only stay out of the war against it.

The National Party want to bring the diaspora back if they get in power

>irregardless
What did he mean by this?

You nor I can never fully "become" Irish
Blood is a very important factor, but even still it aint enough.
We will always be American, you and I. We can leave every aspect of American culture behind us, try our damnedest to adopt an Irish way of life, even become fluent in Gaelic, we will still be foreigners.
Immigrants never assimilate, they will always be foreign.

that said, assuming National Party gets in I'd love to go over all the same myself

The AIDS must be fucking with his brain.

Your children could be though

fuck you limey

Oh yes, and for that reason alone I would
its just important to keep the former statements in mind, I love Ireland dearly

came here to potato this

Sure, I can't true Irish.
I am a different breed, my mothers side was from germany and netherlands. I am a mix, and I take no shame in this.
But still yet something calls me, something that beyond an urge to "belong", I am not sure what it is.
I have no problem being mixed, in fact most Europeans are mixes of other Europeans. If you didn't mix you can develop diseases such as Cystic fibrosis due to inbreeding.
I don't give a shit about the meme, when I look in the mirror I can tell who I am. But its more than that, in a way, its a spiritual calling for me.

what state do you live in matey?
I'm trying to keep tabs on Americans in this thread

hidden earth

YOUR STATE.
NOW.

wew
antifainternational.tumblr.com/post/168014414824/alerta-belfast-antifascists-link-comrades-on
ready for pegida disaster round 2 lads?

Type a new state for each post, if you guess right I will say so.

This is gon be fun!

Missouri

>Irregardless

It's already without regard! Fucking illiterate mongs....

Louisiana

I like how the retard using a terrible non word brought more attention to this thread than anything else I could have used for the OP

he said heartland, its midwest, has to be
kansas

I'm more puzzled by the fact that its only Americans who have picked up on it

Oh ok Colorado then

nope

We've only gotten crushing 3 victories over the UK
>1921 Tan War
>2007 Croke Park
>Brexit negotiations this morning
yurt

Illinois (you mentioned Chicago, though I wouldn't consider Illinois to be "heartland")

Nope, keeping going

This is a loss for both us and the UK against the EU let's not delude ourselves we were played in an attempt to keep the UK in the single market

Illinois.

indiana

Nebraska?

So close

Wisconsin

Lowa
If not then you have to be leading us on

Iowa

Ohio

Great Lakes are not heartland you coon

We got everything we wanted? Brits are deluded. They had a sweet deal. Cameron and Thatcher got them an even better one. You can't sail a gunboat up to some spear chucking savages and get get a good deal anymore.

EU is sewing up Asia atm with trade deals and no one is talking about it

Boys I'm thinking of doing a wee tribute videos to the Gael, does anyone have a torrent of the "Revolution in Colour" documentary that has scenes of the War of Independence, Civil War etc in colour. Also links to any decent quality vids during the Easter Rising would be appreciated.

>t. bluepill

>irregardless

Are the Irish really niggers? I thought this was a meme.

>Korea deal
>Japan deal
>Canada deal

Americans love to talk shit EU I don't know why? They are no threat to America

we got played, we should have been fighting the UK's corner they were dead right to leave and the EU doesn't give a flying fuck about us, and now our govt sold out our neutrality from right under our noses short term victory for us, long term loss for both us and the UK, EU wins because they get to fuck with the UK and now they have no say on how the EU runs.

Ok so you are from lowa
then where are these cunts from?

>Now blatantly pushing to destroy the individual nation state in favor of a "United States of Europe"
>Traitors in Dáil signed away Irish neutrality at the behest of their EU pay masters
>Europhiles are known homosexuals
and you really wonder why Americans would be hostile to such an organization and those who support it?

if your last name is Irish and your don't contain nigger blood then you are welcome brother

>tfw live in Connecticut

Fair fucks to this lad

They're loyalists hope they get their heads kicked in desu

a relevant picture

Sheeeeit
That must be hard to put up with all those cuck libs and nigs

Why has Leinster always been filled with traitors and west brits?

are you faggots actually going to do it or what? lets see some results

>West Brit shoneen.
I keep seeing you rats everywhere.
Your some northy cunt who's larping as a Irish person cause other wise would you want a hard border?

Yeah we will be lobbying for them once they gave us guarantee's. Ourselves, the Dutch and the Danish want a good trade deal for the Brits.

Thing is EU can't give them a better trade deal than other countries cause theres clauses written in for that. Unless they stay in the CU or the Single market..

French want to hurt Britain.

Leinster since the age of the Norsemen has been a plague on the island that only Munster and Ulstermen could deal with

Dont know the chap but he said he would

funnily enough, its the conditions in CT that produce people like us, or uber cucks

theres a heavy concentration of /our/guys in my town alone, and thank fuck for that, other wise I would have gone mad

>West Brit
Fuck off you cunt, you lot are part of the problem I am a Corkman I want a united Ireland but spiting Britain just for the sake of it is retarded and doesn't make you more Irish.

>Your some northy cunt

>calling Ceann a north cunt
get the fuck out right now nu-fag
yea, I was in the thread on twitter, I hope they do it, would be great

Even worse. Your worse than a tinker. If you honestly feel that you're spitting on all the Irish people up north. Look the Brits are good allies but what they were doing was utterly retarded. Its not our fault they burnt their house down. We're only trying to make sure ours doesn't burn down too?

Not so bad then! It's usually big urban cities that create cucks. What is it about that?

>Not the Connacht men

Who the fuck is Ceann? Some fat 56% murican.

Pretty chuffed someone is actually doing something maybe this will encourage others to do something other than cry about nigs and muslims

>
>Whiter than you achmed

Is this satire?
I really don’t know

>Spitting on them
I will freely admit the Brits fucked up heavily but the Irish govts standpoint all along the way was retarded. we got a half good result in the end but we probably could have gotten a better one had we stood with their decision. Scotland and Welsh (especially) govts fucked up more than ours though. And I fear all this EU sucking up is only going to get worse after Pesco.

Even Cromwell left ye alone out of pity

Yeah, it’d be great if they actually go out and do it, I really hope they do.
Physical action is needed
I wasn’t even trying to defend him, calling him a Northy cunt shows how new you are, as if your opinions didn’t show it already
You can either lurk moar, or fuck off to Sup Forums

yeah fair play to him