Question

Did the practice of keeping slaves ignorant (reading, writing, etc.) have any major effect on African-Americans today in terms of intelligence? Just curious to know what other people think about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
i.4cdn.org/pol/1512167001068.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=T3wmhkl2M4w&t=122s
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's what liberals say, but literally every negroid population on earth is poor and low IQ, so....

Yeah exactly

Maybe there's a deeper reason for that too?

Not like anyone in Sup Forums is actually smart enough to even begin to think that though..

This image sums it up

So you think that it was already a problem even during Paleolithic times? Also, I don't really have much of an opinion here.

Look, if they have been dumb and poor since before they met whitey it isn't whitey's fault

they couldn't fucking read or write in africa so what is your fucking point

>Nogs all over the world have lower IQs then pretty well everyone
>The free KANGZ in Africa, who haven't been enslaved for the most part are even lower.

Yeah fuck off mr. 56%. You also assume slavery could have had an evolutionary effect on blacks, which it didn't because evolution takes place over 100's of 1000's of years. Come back with this argument when niggers have been in chains for a million years and we'll see.

The real answer for why niggers are dumb is because you didn't need to be smart to make it in Africa. If you couldn't be assed to make a shelter you didn't freeze to death, you didn't have to extract every bit of food you could or store it because it was summer year round and food literally grew on trees, whenever you got hungry you could wander into the bush and fall over some melons.

Thanks for answering my question actually. That makes a lot of sense.

I appear to have convinced myself you were a burger and used the wrong form of address. Please accept my apologies mr. 0%

even today they only starve because they become fat and indolent eating foreign aid, then they cluster near to the shipment locations, never moving, eating everything around them

if the food runs out they dont move and dont try to farm. they keep looking for food near them, and they typically eat seed shipments too

there is so much food in africa. they are just subhuman

even other jungle people (flips) understand you need to MOVE or not eat the seeds

Lmao, Scotland is 96% white bud

But uh, aye whatever floats yer boat, just remember where you live ;)

To add to my rant there, most Africa's problems today I caused by the introduction of modern tech to a people who couldn't devise a wheel, let alone advanced agricultural techniques. When white's started getting more involved in Africa in the form of colonies they brought with them hospitals, food produced via agriculture, so on and so forth. The addition of these things took away the few limitations there were on African population and caused a population explosion. Then when the whites pulled out at the African's request, suddenly the Africans were back to foraging for nuts and berries with a population far too large to be sustained in that way, and they were back to witch doctors for healthcare.

they still practice voodoo in britain

nigerian christian churches have been caught smuggling nigerian kids into britain to be eaten in voodoo medecine practice

think about that for a second

The Jews have been enslaved multiple times and for a longer period of time but Jews have one of the highest average IQ ratings out of any demographic
Surprised no one brought this up yet

Exactly. Jews have really been a subject of discrimination, going all the way back to Egyptian times. I really see your point and I agree that the reason why they are dumb is that you didn't have to be smart to make it in Africa. If you were going hungry you could just go trip over something growing in the ground. But branching out into a different topic, what do you think about the topic of redlining? If it is real or not or if it is a problem or not.

Chingchongxixer

>Slave owners kept their slaves ignorant
Son. Slave owners literally took some of them in and trained them so that they could run the plantations. After the owners made their cash, they gave the fucking farm to the Uncle Toms. How do you think these statistics got this way?

Yeah, no. If they were so dumb how didn't they eat all the food?

Kept the slaves ignorant to keep them from running away.

i'm pretty sure they were taught to read. and generally speaking are more or less already integrated into the geographic culture they were enslaved in

on the other hand african slaves were ripped from their homes and transported into an entirely new place without an context and only force as an acquaintance

I dont think ripped is the right word, as originally african kings sold their people to other countries

slavery destroyed their family structure; racial prejudices prevented their socioeconomic advance; violent white spergs terrorized their households and killed their patriarchs

>hey why caint deez niggars do nothin' rite

protip: all american niggers are part-white, and related to all the early american slave owning white families

Population pre-colonization was low enough that they could be sustained via foraging. Population kept in check by natural deaths and chimpouts

It is a virtual certainty the vast majority of my white ancestors in the 1600's could not read or write. This fact had NO effect on our 100% literacy rate today. Not being a borderline retarded nigger is the real white privilege. If you have an IQ of 75 it is probably next to impossible to learn how to read.

you obviously dont understand evolution because it can literally happen overnight. all it takes is the birth of a slightly different creature or a disaster that kills one variety of creature over another.
>scientists studied a variety of sparrow in midwest
>sparrow comes in two varieties, big and small
>huge storm rolls through
>all the larger birds had their mud nests destroyed
>mostly small birds nests survived
>small birds outbred remaining big birds
>that species of sparrow only exists in small variety now
>thats evolution dipshit and it happened in a single generation

>B-BUT SOMETIMES THAT'S NOT THE CASE BECAUSE OF FREAK ACCIDENTS

If you spend anymore time here trying to argue you're going to miss out on all the good sharting locations at the mart, you racial ambigous goblin

Maybe in america, doesn't explain EU.

yeah,, but that isnt evolution, that is called genetic drift. still though, same point.

That is not evolution.
>two varieties of sparrow.

Large species dies, small species survived. That is natural selection, not evolution of a species. The small sparrows did'ln't become a new species over night.

i just said that, i just used a certain form of natural selection

they were bred to be strong, not smart workers.

What do you mean "bred" ??

The practice of keeping people ignorant is always how they keep them slaves al a Abrahamic religions has been the most effective, but you already know this hence your question and image of that fractal : )

Find Black Sun anons it is the only thing that can set you free
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

>keeping them ignorant and illiterate
so in other words, keeping them in their natural and native state?

search for "islamic scholars and philosophers on black people" and see what was observed about africans at a time before european colonization began.
see:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1512167001068.jpg

like you are now slave, you tell us:)

And exactly how would that continue to have an effect today? Genetic trauma?

Let me show you something
youtube.com/watch?v=T3wmhkl2M4w&t=122s

Now let me ask you, do you think the best way to keep people in slavery is to convince them they are free?

This reality is an interesting game, a test of some kind by the architect, karma, caste, reality is far stranger than fiction. This entire existence is an illusion, a spell cast by the dark wizards two millennia ago, but the matrix is crumbling the kali yuga ending, we will see some weird shit soon, should be comfy

Seeing the code has driven many men to go mad :)

3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,9

If it did, it was positive since Africans in America are smarter than their peers in Africa. Not that the ones in Africa aren't descendent from slaves either

who hasn't seen network?

>the best way to convince people
of course it is. the cold war was not real. it was just an experiment to see which system was better for controlling and demoralizing a population.
much to their surprise, they found that an approach that appears to be less totalitarian is actually more effective at causing people to throw away their history and identity. in a blatantly totalitarian system people have nothing else so they cling to their identity, traditions and history. the only things they have left.
but in our degenerate capitalist communist system, people actually throw away their history and identity and even privacy willingly in exchange for technology, prestige, etc.

fug :DDDDD my barasidig rule over mans sbirid is ending :DDDDD

You said evolution happens overnight then you described natural selection which is not evolution.

There is a Jewish slave manual or there
They taught them to speak English badly among other things

tsk tsk sorry didn't read it, not trying to be rude but you are just white noise atm, shhhh look for the Black Sun then you will have something of substance to say worth listening to

this is simply more kikery, you are just in another layer of the matrix, one step above the Abrahamic tards, this is based on the same model superposition faith etc. No you can find the architect using math and science, none of these things needed

Whites are not responsible for keeping niggers from reading and writing. They never had these things to begin with. We took nothing away, we merely didn’t give them all our technology. Now the white man’s tech is available freely to the whole world and they still don’t take advantage of it. They ought to be on their knees thanking us for lifting them up from the mud. Ungrateful savages.

>something of substance worth listening to
says the guy posting pictures comparing humans to magnetized metal shavings

look for your black son, cuck.

Ignorance isn't heritable, but low IQ is.

that wasnt me retard

The fuck? He made no such comparison. Those are muslims, not humans.

> that is called genetic drift

Burger education, gentlemen

If you had actually watched the video instead of simply commenting immediately on what you perceive something be rather than examine it to see what it is I might have been inclined to conversate to come to an understanding, no offense brother

Blacks that thought critically were killed. Strong blacks that could work all day were the stud which impregnated the black women slaves. Black women slaves who could not childrear were worked to death.

Today you have strong athletes and women who like to have many children. Go figure.

What? Are you another coon looking for an excuse for being a dumb nigger?

yes exactly, good desu, show them what not to be look for the eye of Saturn (pic related)

"Natural selection is the differential survival and reproduction of individuals due to differences in phenotype. It is a key mechanism of evolution..."

Immediately post evidence of a single instance of "blacks that thought critically" being killed or immediately kill yourself.

The descendants of slaves have higher IQs than the descendants of those Africans left behind in Africa.

i just answered the question you asked me, you fucking mongoloid.

it had nothing to do with your autistic clipshow
>I feel like this was made by a 15 year old from Sup Forums.

you mean did it have any effect on ameriniggers having an average IQ of 85 instead of 70 for their ancestors in shitfrica?
yes, you're welcome

>deeper
deeper than DNA? good luck with that pinkoshit

>everything I am not smart enough to understand I will insult
>stupid
>autistic
>look how many insults I can throw
>impressed yet
yes leaf you have impressed us all with your faggotry

this
libruls gonna librul
they're the nigger equivalent of political and historical thinking
MUH OPPRESHUN

get helicopter ridden faggot

well i'm still impressed with your photoshop and video editing skills

>the black sun is everywhere, look, i even shopped it in!

also, now that i'm watching your video, i'm finding that you being autistic is less of an insult and just more of an objective reality.

you are too ignorant to even realize how you feed the negativity and play right into the kikes hands, I pity you brother, I love you, to bad you can't love yourself and your brothers. if you only knew how precious you are and what the Black Sun risks and does to protect you
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ

they dont have family structures in africa you fucking retard

arrogance is not love, brother. you ought to practice what you preach.
i do love my brothers; those who take the time to read what i've written without dismissing it as being beneath them to bother with.

check your ego,
>brother

where does pontification fall vis a vis the black sun

Indeed, you have my apology

humility clears the chakras

take care, be good

its a mandelbrot image thing, with maths and shit

t. NEET vidya who saw it on Garry's Mod once

Buddha never said this, or anything like it. This is new age crap that contradicts the teachings of the actual Buddha. You spread falseness and will pay the price for this.

lol I have been a Buddhist for over 20 years, you should familiarize yourself with the term paraphrase. Words are a way to express thoughts and ideas, this is most certainly part of the essence of dharma

Holy shit, another quote that isn't actually from Buddha, falsely attributed to him.

You're being disingenuous, and you know it. The picture you posted uses quotation marks and is directly attributed to Buddha, when it's actually a quote from someone else. You're not a buddhist at all, and never have been. You're a new age poseur.

I demand that you post the exact part of the pali canon that your false quotes are "paraphrasing" or to admit that you lied and to apologize. If you do not, you will pay the penalty for false speech.

>african americans
you know this is one of the last bastions of free speech on the net and it is okay to say nigger, dont you?

no, because segregation was a long time ago, literally there's no excuse why they dont go to school and do well. there's no excuse since theyve had more than enough time to learn some book reading. they choose to inhibit themselves

you should focus on your understanding of the dharma not someone others. How exactly do you know what the Buddha did and did not say? If you understand the answer to this correctly you will not even respond, but meh such is life desu, such is life

Yes. All behavior patterns and shit affect your dna and shit. It's really the fault of the individuals who thought it was okay. It's why Africa will never be a "good" country. The shit lifestyle they have has been in perpetual motion since the beginning. Their psychological atmosphere will keep 99.9% of newborns trapped within that cycle and if they have any kids, they solidify that entrapment.

also it's in their culture to think an education is for whites and that being educated isn't cool and down and hard or thuggish

You shouldn't lie. And when you encounter someone that is lying you should rebuke them, as I am rebuking you.

I know the Buddha did not say this because it is not written in the Pali canon, and the source of that exact quotation is known and was made in modern times.

You are trying to avoid responsibility for speaking falsely. You are not enlightened. You are not even on the path. You make false claims about yourself to glorify yourself and understand nothing.

No. American blacks are actually a few points smarter than native Africans.

If by deeper you mean weak excuses "Oh, the police officers make me scared", "I can't get a job, so I sell drugs", etc. Then no and fuck off

>segregation was a long time ago
Nigger what, my dad and grandfather both grew up under jim crow and my great grandfather was born a slave. It's one thing to acknowledge us a shit-tier (we are, there is no denying it) but to act like very recent history has no effect on that is dishonest.

Due to their ~20% white admixture look it up

Never mind I misread the context. Silly me.

I lol'd, you really showed me desu, you think that's air you are breathing? c'est la vie mon ami, c'est la vie, do not miss the forest for the trees my friend
>inb4 a quip rather than reflection

You have falsely attributed modern quotes to the Buddha twice now. Why do you think I need to reflect? Why do you think you do not, when you've clearly strayed from the path you claim to follow that requires "correct speaking"?

And now you're posting movie quotes and platitudes? You disgust me. Some new age Jew shat down your throat and called it Buddhism and you lapped it up like the willing dog you are. Now you vomit up the tired cliches you slurped from a Jew's ass and call yourself wise. I don't think you've even read the canon.

You think other migrants were treated better? The Chinese were treated as slaves and subhuman from the 1800s to the early 1900s. The first migrants worked 14 hour days for $10 a month. They didn't know English, many didn't know how to write Chinese yet their descendants today is the most successful ethnic group in the USA.
Nigs are genetically inclined to have less reasoning/logic that is essential in learning and improving.

>You disgust me. Some new age Jew shat down your throat and called it Buddhism and you lapped it up like the willing dog you are

oy vey desu I lol'd so hard, I think we can all clearly you see you are an authority on the dharma, oh man I don't mean to laugh at your anger but this was very funny

i agree, if abbos were born in western europe we would be being colonized by them. absolutely.

Slaves brought out of Africa were already criminals whose punishment was slavery. The slave traders probably sold the stupid ones to the West.