Jewish donors pressured Trump to make Jerusalem move

This is the Jewish billionaire and Trump donor Sheldon Adelson that ultimately got Trump to make the Jerusalem decision. Adelson is a staunch zionist and made the acceptance of Jerusalem as the unidivided capital of Israel as a central point of his "relationship" with Trump

Are you proud Sup Forums ? Your elected president is literally sucking kike dick everyday for money and making decisions that are puting Israel First and may endanger American lives. This is literally Benghazi 2.0

thedailybeast.com/report-evangelicals-donors-pressured-trump-to-make-jerusalem-move

Other urls found in this thread:

911history.de/aaannxyz_ch11_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EtfxZT_lqv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's been clear for a very long time now that Trump, like every other president before him, is a Zionist puppet. The question is when are the retarded Amerigoys going to realize this ?

Probably not until the Israel lobby pushes the U.S. into another war in the Middle East with thousands of dead American troops, trillions of dollars buried in the sand and countless civilian casualities. Seems like the United Slaves of Israels has decided to remain a Kosher nation despite the claims of "draining" the (((swamp)))

I've been reading T_D recently and you can see many posts from people who are unironically announcing joining US military only because of Trump.
I can undarstand their rise of patriotism, but they seem to not know that the game is rigged.
That's just sad

how much do they pay you guys to talk to each other while shitting up our boards?

sage goes in all fields

Nice argument you faggot. Do you deny despite the evidence that Trump is being controlled by Israel Firsters ? What do you have to say to that, or maybe you are one of those dual nationals yourself

I'll take sage, for $500.

Histuree is repeating itshelf

That is a pathetic sub, like a retarded version of Sup Forums
>muh BASED Black man
>muh BASED Gay jew
>muh BASED Asian tranny
>muh BASED brown Rabbi

That summarizes T_D tbqh

>sage slide threads

He's said this before and the US government has been promising to do this shit forever. Are we supposed to wait until Muslims are okay with us?

Nice flag faggot.

Show that flag Schlomo

Every U.S. presidential nominiee goes to suck kosher dick at AIPAC during the campaign and all of the say that Jerusalem will be decalred capital but nobody does that because the ground reality is different. This literally endangers American lives because you are needlessly inflaming tensions in one of the most emotionally driven conflict in modern history. Trump has gone against the better judgement of key allies like the king of Jordan to please his Jewish doners.

I don't really care about inflaming a situation when it involves butthurt savages. I say inflame away. They're going to be savages regardless.

Better than yours, Mutt.

You're clueless about foreign policy then. You should have voted for Hillary because she too had the same mindset with regards to Libya. "We came, we saw, he died". Riddle me this, what benefit does it bring to U.S.A. to go against key allies in the Middle East and elsewhere to please the kike doners ?

I'm not clueless, you stupid nigger. Giving shit to Muslims doesn't do anybody good. And Hillary wasn't about the west, she was about self enrichment. ISIS gaining so much power was a coincidence, I guess.

And giving shit to kikes does ? Listen here, you retard. 2/3rd of your congress is controlled by AIPAC. You can look into who pushed for th Iraq war and the Libya invasion and the funding of Syrian rebels. You can look into who wants America to enter into another war with in the Middle East with Iran. You can look into that or you can keep dying in some desert shithole for Israel, destabilising the entire fucking region and leaving Europe to deal with the war refugees like the goodgoy you are

The resemblance is uncanny

Oh fuck off, butthurt faggot. To your delicate sensibilities it's better to go against anything kikey even if it enriches the savages.

Sonny boy Jared bought a turkey at 666 Fifth Av and a huge chunk of money is coming due next year and Jar ain't got the shekels.
But he will now, he'll get a cash infusion from his Yid buddies to thank him for getting Donny Boy to act stupid over Apartheid Israel.

Look at it this way; Israel was able to set off another batch of ME wars that will keep the USA bogged down without doing another 9/11 False Flag.

911history.de/aaannxyz_ch11_en.html

How about stay out of the conflict and focus on America? Trump is the one being a very good goy and explicitiely supporting one side over the other, dancing to the tune of his zionist donors and bringing America closer to another war for Israeli interests.

I thought we had a democracy but looks like it's just an oligarchy.

Also fuck Trump.

>Jerusalem declaration causes ramped up muzzie violence against joos

>this is somehow a bad thing
CTR, everybody!

Jews are based. I bet you voted for hillary you fucking retarded cuck.

fuck off kike

haha butthurt hillary voter confirmed. Mad that you'll never #standwithher against the jews? pathetic.

>Hillary Kiketon
>Against the Jews

Amerigoy education

nice fake news you retarded shill. Hillary campaigned on the promise of wiping israel off the map. Anti-semitism is a strictly left wing agenda. Why do you think they love muslims? because muslims are leftist savages who also hate jews.

How is that fake news you retard that's literally an article Hillary herself wrote. She went to AIPAC to offer herself to circumcised penis you retard,

See for yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=EtfxZT_lqv8

Hillary worked strictly for the Jewish agenda

> Anti-semitism is a strictly left wing agenda
It's common sense agenda, that is why the kikes have been thrown out of every single nation they have inhabited in the hgistory of the world

Also
>Hillary
>Leftist

>Germany
>Against the US
KEK

Nazis nor Mufti, PLFP, PLO, HAMAS, FATAH couldn't change tha fact that Jerusalem has been 3000 years the capitol of Jews.

I don't fucking care about politics in there but when there's no doubt - palestians have just a sand washed ass in there.

Trump announced just his FIRST PART of the SOLUTION.

Palestinians should listen more than shout and throw stones like apes. There are good propositions going on.