GERMANY OWES POLAND $1,500,000,000,000 USD + (((COMP)))OUND INTEREST

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD + compound interest (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD.

Sagen Sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back. This is cash only. Without schnelles abzahlen we take back rest of Pomerania and Saxony as well.

PAY REPARATIONS KRAUTS!
You cunts deserve this for what your leader did to the entirety of Europe.

JIDF gtfo

Draconian War reparations were what started WW 2.

On top of that, Poland wasn't an innocent as the Victor's history says they are. Poland believed Germany to be disarmed and unable to defend itself and was ready to provoke a war by slaughtering ethnic Germans in Poland. The goal was to expand Poland's territory.

Brits start wars to enslave the people and get money. Pretty disgusting.

oy vey you got me Hans!

ROFL

Get fucked Germany.

You might want to deport a few Muslims to save some money.

i would laugh my ass off if they actually had to pay them that
desu krauts deserve to pay

This is your friendly reminder that had the Polish (or any other for that matter) state had wanted reparations from Germany, the correct time to ask for them would have been in 1990.

With the signing of the two-plus-four-treaty the issue of any outstanding reparations was resolved. Seems like you are out of luck :)

Now go back to cleaning toilets please - btw how much more money can you possibly need? I know the whole of Poland does only exist because of EU money going their way, but damn this is just getting pathetic now!

t. subhuman shiteater

Which German leader that ruined Europe are you talking about?

Hitler wasn't German and Merkel isn't either. She's an ossi. Schroeder probably, or Kohl.

>SCHNELLES

PAY UP KRAUT

We were the first to end slavery

wtf germany haven't paid yet???

time is running out krauts

PAY DEBTS

YOU

HAVE

TO

PAY

Guys how did Angela Merkel get elected?

pay up germanistan

lesbianism is haram in polando :(

>Germany tells Poland to accept more refugees
>Uhm no, darling.
>Germany will start enacting fines and force you
>Based Poland "Wellllllll, you could pay us back for reparations
>Germany: ........

>some layers said
sure

This will trigger WW3 and poor Poland will be raped from both sides once again! LMAO

>1500000000000
>+tip
not even once

This is a really stupid meme. They might get it off, because of (((them))). but the idea that Germany owes Poland anything at all is laughable. Given it's Poland that stole German clay at the end of the war, because they were too cucked to do anything about Russia's dick in their mouth.

More like, Germany continues to decline and becomes a brown country for fucking ETERNITY in a matter of decades. You will be 30% Muslim by 2050 if not more...

You're a fucking joke, Hans. Poland would rape you in a war now by the way, your army is in absolutely pathetic shape and Trump is on the side of Poland.

Pic related (Dresden 2.0) is a likely outcome of WW3.

Notice how every area germans were expelled from are poor as shit now and probably will be until the end of time. Love it.

>(((art))), worth anything at all.

Warsaw GDP per capita nominal $40K USD.

C O M P O U N D

>it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD.

Let's just make it nice round number, 100 trillion I say.

That's terrible. Awful, actually. Our average redneck makes more than that. Were you trying to prove my point?

>More like, Germany continues to decline and becomes a brown country for fucking ETERNITY in a matter of decades. You will be 30% Muslim by 2050 if not more...

I guess we share the same fate (((Gretzky))).

Just in case you doubted me.

>open anti germany thread #2235234132312
>its only anglos and a few eastern yuropoors ITT
as always

What's the name of that meme with the spiky hair and triggered eyes?

>yeah fuck those poles, jewmany masterrace!!!!!!!11!!!!!

It's not a bad result seeing as we've only been free for 25 years...

Why are Europeans always the ones posting blacked memes?

Cuckolds, all of you,,,

American niggers may produce it but you faggots create the market