This person is considered white in america

>this person is considered white in america
uhhhhhhh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVz_FezJ3kI
cjnews.com/culture/entertainment/netflixs-stranger-things-basically-jews
myjewishlearning.com/southern-and-jewish/5-jewish-things-about-stranger-things/
vulture.com/2017/10/paul-reiser-in-stranger-things-is-stunt-casting-at-its-best.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks Jewish

Looks russian to me

>uses a meme flag
behind every mutt, there is the kike

Dustin represents the average amerimutt and that's why he's so hated, he show the non-whitness of all americans.

Shill thread
Sage goes in all fields
inb4 300 reply's because you autistic fucks just cant seem to fucking help yourselves

I'm only on episode 5 of season 2, but Dustin's funny for a goober. Being from Indiana, I can attest to this: thru what I've seen, they hit the time period and supposed area perfectly except for one teensy little thing - we didn't have the little single serving applesauce cups in the area that far back. Only thing Ive found that's off so far.

So what's the beef with Dustin?

>white
You must be blind.

>this is considered a person in america
uhhhhhhh

Meme flag posters are always jewish.

Jeez

what the flying fuck is that piece of shit

your memes have more influence than you think look at what i found. Some really put in the time to make this in Cgi like those pixar movies.

>this person
>person
>THIS

lol

he would be considered mixed

He really has some insights though

youtube.com/watch?v=MVz_FezJ3kI

>Matarazzo
>white

Yes, but to look at him with the disfigured head, thick curly black hair, short lumpy body, you would be certain he was Jewish. He is from NJ and got his start in NY theater. I am sure the (((theater community))) thought he was one of (((them))) for a long time. Most of the rest of the cast of stranger things is jewish.

lel 56 face

>>this person is considered white in america
Except no one does.
He's a little Italian kid from Jersey with cleidocranial dysostosis

Cleidocranial dysostosis (CCD), also called cleidocranial dysplasia, is a birth defect that mostly affects the bones and teeth.[1] The collarbones are typically either poorly developed or absent, which allows the shoulders to be brought close together.[1] The front of the skull often does not close until later, and those affected are often shorter than average.[1] Other symptoms may include a prominent forehead, wide set eyes, abnormal teeth, and a flat nose.[1] Symptoms vary among people; however, intelligence is typically normal.[1]

Still not white, or even considered white by any stretch.

>memeflag

>bumps end after this guy appears

Lol

>Gaten Matarazzo

I don't think anybody thinks he's white. I kind of liked the show though

>eugenics

cjnews.com/culture/entertainment/netflixs-stranger-things-basically-jews

myjewishlearning.com/southern-and-jewish/5-jewish-things-about-stranger-things/

vulture.com/2017/10/paul-reiser-in-stranger-things-is-stunt-casting-at-its-best.html

They are acutely aware of who (((they))) are. Every once in a while a goy slips past them.

>not white
Oh, no question. Jews are not white. They are jews.

no he's not

OP is dumb as fuck
LE 56% = (LE 0% + LE 112%) / 2
I am a chink in Ohio and the white guys aroud me are white as fuck(German-). The mutts themselves are cute as fuck if you mix in a right way.