/bng/ BLACK nationalism general

This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

Malcolm X edition

>wh*Tes STAY OUT

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it as like other general.

What have you done today to further the BLACK cause?

The Story of Yakub and Yashmal
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

African Heritage
afrolegends.com/

Nation of Islam
noi.org/

BLACKpast
blackpast.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=U29vgRadLh0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam#Comparison_with_traditional_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam#Dispute_between_NOI_and_the_Italian_Muslim_Association
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X#Death_threats_and_intimidation_from_Nation_of_Islam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

At this very moment hundreds of thousands of shitskins are starving, dying accross the world because they couldn't build a simple kind of functioning community which included farming for themselves

instead they live like animals, breed like rats, beg for gibs and flee to the promised land of welfare

Niggers aren't human, they are a relic of time, a fleshy vessel forgotten by evolution.

Africa should not belong to them, it should belong to europeans, we'd use it for better purposes and once the primitive native population is exterminated like the native american we'll colonize their lands and the continent will flourish

this world doesn't belong to you, it's ours, we own you.

>we own yo-

t. neanderthal

Malcolm X wasn't truly a black nationalist and neither was Ali. They used it because it was the first time that gave black people merit and strength. This was during a time where blacks were discriminated against, killed for nothing, and was normal to treat blacks as subhumans. Malcolm X was a great man who was hated because he was smarter than any white at the time and stood up for his people. And he did eventually changed his beliefs into thinking that some white people weren't evil.

We didn't land on Plymouth Rock!
Plymouth Rock landed on us!!!

/thread

>this week's episode of "Coons n' Cockroaches”, brought to you by the Cocoa Butter Kebab Co. and President Recipe Yippie Erotic

/thread

The BLACK MAN is god!

importing ood into the desert for a door must cost them a months pay

jesus fuck they are mud people

>t. Black/roach and have nothing to offer society.

t. mad wh*Toid

Black Nationalism isn't really my thing anymore. Nowadays though we need something to protect our black communities from the creeping feminism and tranny bullshit though.

Get outta here wh*teboi

You can have the rosaries and ham beasts. They’ll lighten up your greasy genes so your muddy offspring will smell better and be less painful too look at.

>You’re welcome.

Malcolm X was very close to being a black nationalist though. The Nation has always wanted separation of races.

KNOCK OUT!!!!!!!

God i wish...

You mad wh*tey?

You're not BLACK you disgusting turkroach!

absolutely disgusting

will gladly let the blacks have them

You're not Human you disgusting cracKKKer

Yeah, and we will have all of them soon, cuckboi

Do you have a whole folder of half naked men on your PC? Lol faggot!

We get it, youre a fag for black dick.

If your friends saw you acting like this, and seen all the saved photos of niggers. You'd get your ass kicked.

Check out my gif.

I have a whole folder of white girls wanting the BBC, cuck

Nigger Nationalism

>I have a whole folder of white girls wanting the BBC

That's makes you a cuck, cuck bitch!

>turks
>black
you're not white, but you're not black either, you're arabs

You can argue that a white man's perception of groids is due to bias.

But can you argue with a half-breed's perception? I can see the best of both with no clear bias.
Simply put:
I feel safe around white people and despite my hair and features they accept me because of my demeanor and intelligence. I can't even remember any time I was excluded from whites that was related to race and class.

I feel scared when around blacks because without a moment's hesitation they'll remind me how much different I am from them. My more evolved brain cannot relate to them and had survivor stories because of colorism issues, if anything they segregate themselves naturally.
I have low self-esteem because I'm supposed to be associated with people with undesirable features and no ambition besides to harm others or themselves.

You can't argue with that as a troll, baiter, or a darkie.

Stop fighting you faggots

I see you're posting from Turkey. I'm curious why. That isn't a black nation at all. Why are you not posting from a black majority nation? You're not even posting from a former imperial nation.

Listen, cracker, I have a white gf, you have nothing. White girls crave the BBC and there is nothing you can do about it, wh*teshit

fuck off mutt
TÜRKey is BLACK

The average collective African IQ score is only 84, while Eastern Asian's is 106 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence (scroll to Bell Curve, Race). And on the standford-Binet version (the "fairer" one) blacks only scored 87. No pseudo sociological reason can explain this because on average uneducated people only score 6 points lower than the educated group (could also be that people with high IQ's are more likely to be educated meaning education has even less of an impact on scores) Also Africans have smaller brain sizes and less cortical neurons. Africans cranial capacity is only 1,369cm3, while Europeans are 1,416m3 and Eastern Asians 1,443cm3. So their brains are physcially smaller but neurologist also found that Africans have 13,185,000,000 cortical neurons and whites have 13,665,000,000. Which is slightly over 2% more. 2% More could be highly effectual, or almost entirely ineffectual, it's hard to say.

Another thing about Africans, anthropologists believe Africans were an isolated population somewhere since 100,000 to 70,000 B.C. The infant mortality rate was much higher in African than it was in Europe or Asia. Africans would only have an avg. of around 2 surviving offspring, while in Europe it was somewhere like 3.3-3.8. As a consequence over 10,000's of years this means that blacks have significantly fewer ancestors. This has been hypothesized to explain why blacks IQ's are so far behind, while Europeans and Eastern Asians are relatively close. It's hard to say how much intelligence mattered in natural selection though for that time so it's up for a little debate. This is also a more controversial point, but all other races have around 2% Neanderthal DNA. Neanderthals were thought to be smarter, but they were less social than homo-sapiens, and homo-sapiens were more aggressive and eventually out bred them. This could also explain in part why blacks have trouble with abstract thinking and creativity. There are very few notable black authors.

The absolute state of burger education.

Oh

So pathetic haha.

>things that never happened

You know youre just a skinny little faggot who jerks his tootsie roll needle dick to big white dick.

Youve tried so hard to get white pussy while a white guy just simply has to present himself.

Stay mad, though.

>What have you done today to further the BLACK cause?
I told 50 brothers to watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=U29vgRadLh0

The average BLACKman dick is eight inches while the average wh*Te man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are BLACKthey dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the BLACKkings it also takes six wh*Te man to take down one BLACK man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that Allah made BLACKmen strong.

Let's put this another way, what languages do you speak?

You can have em. White women are boring. Too submissive for my liking. They literally let you walk over of them.

White nationalist here.
We have a common enemy.
>it's the jews
Every. Fucking. Time.
>Malcolm X knew, that's why he's dead

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Malcom X got killed by Muslims for exposing how shitty Islam is.
ROFLMFAO

You mutts really are in denial. It is extremely easy for BLACK MEN to get white girls, especially in Europe.

What? You like black dick in your ass? We know. You keep saying it.

Ew look at those monkey balls. It’s not my fault your race is the least evolved. I didn’t make African DNA what are you mad at me for?

No it's not haha. You're in denial because you never get white pussy.

The facts show that most women desire white men.

Why you lie to yourself?

And are we mutts or white people...make up your mind. What a moron.

>t. Kike

Black Muslims are not Muslims.

Nation of Islam to Islam is maybe like your heretic cults like Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons to traditional protestantism.

no u stop being in denial, dumb mutt.
pic related: me and ur bitch

>t. goatfuckers

I love these threads its arabs and cucks posting black cocks while drooling at the mouth.

How's it going my fellow niggs?

Just an update from last time, I safely arrived to my grandparents land, where I've gotten to see whats left of their village and where they grew up, before they were brought to America. I couldn't be more proud to be here, and I feel so connected to my heritage. Every day is exciting, and I've already found myself a pretty decent woman to marry. Today me and her were out in the distant lands of Africa to find a house where we can settle down and start a family. A fresh start for myself, I might add, which is pretty much needed after all the years I've wasted in America. I highly encourage all my fellow blacks to reconnect with your heritage, and just visit our homeland here in Africa. If you like, hey, nothing is stopping you from settling down. And that is ok. Really refreshing.

I'll be sure to attach a picture of my girlfriend next time, but for now, just a picture of your good old buddy Jamal will do. So long, my friends.

So then how are white men cucked if we are mutts? Lol look how im just disecting your little world.

That pic is from google images.

So pathetic. Why do you think white women want your little tootsie roll dick?

Why do black people not want to go back to africa?

Me fucking your mum

Gtfo pol is for whites nigger

Malcolm X is correct, now get your shit and get the fuck out niggers!

>reads wiki and research about NOI
>transmit knowledge, gets called a Muslim
Not knowing about NOI and Yakub
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam#Comparison_with_traditional_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam#Dispute_between_NOI_and_the_Italian_Muslim_Association
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X#Death_threats_and_intimidation_from_Nation_of_Islam
Lurk moar.

>pol is for wh*Tes
not anymore muttboi

Someone post that big infographic of nigger crime rates, HIV rates, etc

>Clearly mentally ill (as evidenced by the rest of the video)
>Quite clearly don't want to fight
>But you're trying to talk reality with a nigger who is backed up by his other niggers
>Chimpout

Amazing, someone mentally ill, with an IQ of 65 still couldn't dumb himself down to the level of a nigger.

Are we white or mutts?

Make up your mind. I mean if we are mutts, then we arent white and actually just like you.

we coming for you.
just wait dumbass wh*Teboi

>Sorry white boys
>White boys
>On a board held by Chang Gonzales

The average nigger doesn't know how to use the computer. black Nationalism threads are just there as a pathetic attempt to troll people with your lame ass copy pasta

White boys gonna get CHIMPED

Turkroaches aren't black, you utter cretin.

>Mu craKKKer ass is on fire

What if we take all the niggers in America, and push them back to great nation of Niger?

When our BLACK Jihad started in Sup Forums each battle was harder it was harder than the other but we finally managed to spread the word of KARA BOGA over there. Now is the time to face the last line of defense of wh*Te dogs in the Sup Forums, the place where Yakub's spawns are in greater numbers, the place where Yakub gains the energies to continue spreading evil. But now the time has finally come to finish with Yakub and his damned soldiers, the time when only KARA BOGA or Yakub will win. We are willing to fight to the end for KARA BOGA with the certainty that if we die at least we will die for what we believe, the time has finally come to spread the divine word of KARA BOGA to Sup Forums we may even be defeated but we will fight until the last BLACK BULL to finally defeat Yakub

If black people want to act like they are Africans, they can go the fuck back.

Either admit that this country is not for you, or act like an American and stop sperging out when people call you dindus for rioting whenever a criminal gets shot.

wh*Tes are not people, you utter subhuman

100% correct btw

Ok Im curious what do you black nationalists actually want? Do you want a segregated ethnostate like the white nationalists or what? Cause with all of the white women asking for black cock here it doesn't look like you want segregation.

You're not black, you're LAPPing because you are a attention seeking whore these threads are just dumb, no meaning full discussion what so ever and the mods should permit ban these people or at least move it to /bant/ and stay there.

>Ok Im curious what do you black nationalists actually want? Do you want a segregated ethnostate like the white nationalists or what?
If you read MX's writings, the white separatists and black separatists really aren't all that different.

>Stop i'm crying

>wh*Tes STAY OUT
disregarded

100% faggtry more like

>LAPP
what did wh*Tey mean by this

my fellow turk brother. Turks aren't even black please stop embarrassing us turks. You can choose between beeing a descendant from the eastern roman empire,ottoman empire or the seljuk turks. Turks are more white than back

You black nationalists need to establish a working relationship with white nationalists so you can carve up this nation EVENLY and segregate yourselves.

You don't want us and we don't want you either.

Go home and help your fellow black people instead of trying to takeover what you didn't create.

Thanks for making this thread. It's given me the motivation to drop my standards and bleach the cute black girl at my local weed dispensery. She's tiny and tight with a normal sized ass and some tigolbitties.

Remember, nigger. There are more of us here than there are of you and your 10/10's are settling for 4-6/10 huwite boys. Honestly, it feels good to be white.